Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2017, 02:09 PM

39,125 posts, read 51,383,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Given that maybe she and the others better pray for new hips after they break one while tussling with others...
I can see it now, old men/ladies with axe handles being pepper sprayed and beaten! That'd make 12 News and CBS 3 News day and week!
I doubt this group is actually going to march anywhere. More likely they will find a shady spot, set up, and stay put.

Old 08-22-2017, 03:38 PM

4,073 posts, read 5,178,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
I think your Monty Python references went over their head with the duck and the witch
Apparently...ah well.

My contribution to this thread: Stop fighting each other, FINALLY realize that there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with our Government and do something about it. Protesting isn't doing anything but inflaming citizens against citizens...

Old 08-22-2017, 04:25 PM

5,649 posts, read 5,989,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbenjamin View Post
You can't provide the video of "Over a dozen buses, with masked Antifa cowards coming off in droves. Do the math. Don't be stupid."

So you come up with this stuff. Misdirection.

Can't imagine that it's too difficult to dub a chant onto a video, and the second one is from last year and some loon.

Still waiting.
The subject is PAID PROTESTERS.

What do you see in the video? Proof of such BS.

Too much to handle?

Old 08-22-2017, 04:38 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,689,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
The subject is PAID PROTESTERS.

What do you see in the video? Proof of such BS.

Too much to handle?
What about those propaganda videos proves your claim that being paid are "Over a dozen buses, with masked Antifa cowards coming off in droves." You've failed to provide any proof to this. You tell me to open my eyes. To what exactly?

Old 08-22-2017, 08:05 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,079,399 times
So far so good, the REAL police stood between the two groups and (so far) have kept them apart. Reportedly one Trump supporter from NJ crossed the street and got into the other group and a shoving match started. Before it got to be more than a few shoves the police grabbed the NJ moron and took him out and away from the event.

I'd bet he was told to go home...

Let's hope it stays this way!

Old 08-22-2017, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I doubt this group is actually going to march anywhere. More likely they will find a shady spot, set up, and stay put.
Yeah, if I was that age that's probably what I'd be doing. Chanting from a lawn chair on the curb under a tree or something...

Old 08-22-2017, 09:03 PM

4,222 posts, read 3,756,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
So far so good, the REAL police stood between the two groups and (so far) have kept them apart. Reportedly one Trump supporter from NJ crossed the street and got into the other group and a shoving match started. Before it got to be more than a few shoves the police grabbed the NJ moron and took him out and away from the event.

I'd bet he was told to go home...

Let's hope it stays this way!
So far, so good. Yet another major event handled very well by our local officials, this has been a great example of how big potentialy rowdy events should be handled.

Old 08-22-2017, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by locolife View Post
So far, so good. Yet another major event handled very well by our local officials, this has been a great example of how big potentialy rowdy events should be handled.
Well that went downhill quick. Reportedly bottles and rocks were being thrown at police so they are now responding with tear gas, pepper balls and rubber bullets.

Some fat dude wearing a Puente shirt (whoever that is) went up to a reporter and said that the cops started firing rubber bullets and that's when the crowd started tossing things at them. Of course he said the POlice started it.
Yeah, I believe that B.S., you betcha.
Just watched some moron toss something at a cop and he got shot by a rubber bullet that knocked his happy arse to the pavement.
Pity they didn't shoot him again as he tried to crawl off.

I guess these idiots think this is Charlottesville and those political idiot pansies running are things...

Bawww hawww hawww, are THEY (the anarchists) getting a wake up call.

Old 08-22-2017, 11:20 PM

772 posts, read 841,580 times
What a shock the paid agitators tried to start **** after the rally but Phoenix PD shut them down with the quickness.

Old 08-23-2017, 07:56 AM

39,125 posts, read 51,383,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempeAZnative View Post
What a shock the paid agitators tried to start **** after the rally but Phoenix PD shut them down with the quickness.
Maybe too quick. Phoenix PD just announced that they will conduct an investigation after numerous reports suggest they instigated last night's altercation by gassing innocent people including children, people in wheelchairs, and elderly while they were attempting to leave the area and without provocation. That said, it all went pretty smoothly with both the paid attendees and the paid protesters having a good time and a safe evening.

On a side note, my MIL is safe and sound. Her group left shortly after Trump began his campaign speech.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area