Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 04:53 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,987,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUILD PENN SQUARE View Post
This is the result of Peduto not letting police do their jobs. He is to blame!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2020, 05:05 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Maybe he’ll be lucky enough to receive a visit from the loving and tolerant.

Old 11-02-2020, 07:32 PM

1,170 posts, read 536,854 times
Quote:
blame peduto and the democrats!!!! - trump and the republicans are as innocent and pure as the fresh-driven snow

trump never hung out with his young children and jeffrey epstein together, and trump never hung out with ghislaine maxwell - IT'S ALL CNN LIES!!!!!!!!!!

at the end of the day, and it pains me to say this because my mom is a trump supporter, the people who believe trumps's bull**** are even dumber than the people who believe biden's bull****, because at least progressive liberals are honest about being freaks....

Old 11-02-2020, 07:40 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
blame peduto and the democrats!!!! - trump and the republicans are as innocent and pure as the fresh-driven snow

trump never hung out with his young children and jeffrey epstein together, and trump never hung out with ghislaine maxwell - IT'S ALL CNN LIES!!!!!!!!!!

at the end of the day, and it pains me to say this because my mom is a trump supporter, the people who believe trumps's bull**** are even dumber than the people who believe biden's bull****, because at least progressive liberals are honest about being freaks....

What “progressive liberals are honest about being freaks”?

Last edited by erieguy; 11-02-2020 at 08:36 PM..

Old 11-03-2020, 07:19 AM
gg

Quote:
blame peduto and the democrats!!!! - trump and the republicans are as innocent and pure as the fresh-driven snow..
I am starting to wonder if you are on some sort of drug. What does your post have to do with the topic? Nothing.

All the riots, looting and burning are the leftists. Buildings are being boarded up due to leftist intimidation of cities across the country. YOUR topic was "What do you expect to happen". If Biden wins, nothing except some CNN garbage story in some town some where so people can say look the right is as bad as us. Unfortunately, the reality IS that the right isn't like the left. They are patriots and don't destroy cities. That is all on YOU.

Old 11-03-2020, 07:35 AM

6,358 posts, read 5,057,552 times
that photo w. Giselle is like 100 years ago.

that is a weak attempt at creating a mythos. i thought you were smart when you started here - now you are promoting yourself another raving lunatic.

Old 11-03-2020, 08:52 AM

2,041 posts, read 1,525,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
It wouldn’t surprise me if this is the last election for PA to lean blue. The growth in Philly is not going to offset the stagnation and decline. And the state will probably be middle right. We may start to see the beginnings of a political realignment. North Carolina, Georgia, Arizona and maybe Texas trend blue in the same election as pa, Ohio, Iowa and Wisconsin. Which the latter states will trend right from here on out while the former trend left.
This really makes no sense. If Pennsylvania was trending a move to the right, that would have to mean New York was also, which I don't see happening. PA literally borders NY. And its not just growth and demographic/political shifts in Philly, its all of eastern PA. It WOULD surprise me if this was the last election of PA leaning blue. I believe if Trump loses, or even if he wins, the country as a whole will shift more to the left and Republicans will calm down a bit and things will become more neutral. But I don't know.

Old 11-03-2020, 11:01 AM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
that photo w. Giselle is like 100 years ago.

that is a weak attempt at creating a mythos. i thought you were smart when you started here - now you are promoting yourself another raving lunatic.
It is almost like a different person that is going nuts. Odd. That is why I was wondering about drug use. I meant it of course to promote help and hope they get the help they need.

Old 11-03-2020, 11:06 AM

6,358 posts, read 5,057,552 times
Quote:
It is almost like a different person that is going nuts. Odd. That is why I was wondering about drug use. I meant it of course to promote help and hope they get the help they need.
makes sense. despite some amazing, good people on the left, they are burdened with so many deadweights who rely on government and family for their ongoing and endless problems they can't fix. why should they? beats working a career day and day out...sleeping in must be amazing.

Old 11-03-2020, 11:12 AM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
makes sense. despite some amazing, good people on the left, they are burdened with so many deadweights who rely on government and family for their ongoing and endless problems they can't fix. why should they? beats working a career day and day out...sleeping in must be amazing.
It is odd how people can gravitate to the left if you just look at how bad cities are doing under left leadership, or the state of CA that is a total mess. CA should be in amazing shape, but wow people are leaving in droves. The left run states are just too expensive to live in. Can't people see that? NY? CA? WOW, talk about taxation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh