Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2021, 03:25 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalewskimm View Post
Peduto looks like a homeless person. Slovenly. A total picture of an unhealthy person in body and in mind.

I hope Gainey gets a lot of support. And there's a good Republican or 3rd party candidate. Peduto's shelf life expired 4 years.
I don’t think he looks homeless, but definitely unhealthy. Not Levine unhealthy, but unhealthy nonetheless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2021, 08:07 PM

2,860 posts, read 1,901,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
I never gave my opinion either way. I know Ed Gainey personally but I like Peduto as mayor. Ed Gainey is popular in the black community. He is a family man and a graduate of Morgan State (HBCU) I believe. He has been a local politician for some time.
I've never dealt with him directly - but I'm not impressed at all with his staff, which kind of makes me question his judgment..

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
I don’t think he looks homeless, but definitely unhealthy. Not Levine unhealthy, but unhealthy nonetheless.
He doesn't seem to show up to work at the City-County Building until after 11 AM.. not a morning person? Or hungover from drunk Tweeting?

And speaking of Peduto's drunk Tweeting.. it seems it got him in trouble yet again, as the protestors are back in front of his house after he seemed to put BLM and Nazis into the same bucket.. of course there are po-po protecting His Majesty, the King of the East End.. if protestors were threatening to burn people alive downtown (like at 941 Saloon), he'd order the cops to stand down. He's such a ridiculous, disgusting clown.

Quote:
Outrage grew on social media earlier Thursday after the mayor asserted on Twitter on Wednesday night that the “radical right and radical left” were joining in opposition to him.

“You do realize the Protesters from last year also oppose me?” Mr. Peduto wrote. “Interesting to know. Radical right and radical left joining together. This happened 90 years ago. It ended terribly.”

Several hundred people on Twitter quickly responded to the tweet to object to what they believed was Mr. Peduto calling Black Lives Matter protesters “radical” and equating them with Nazis.
https://www.post-gazette.com/news/po...s/202101210169
The man is a clown, a hypocrite, and has a worse social media addiction than Trump did.

Old 01-21-2021, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
He doesn't seem to show up to work at the City-County Building until after 11 AM.. not a morning person? Or hungover from drunk Tweeting?

And speaking of Peduto's drunk Tweeting.. it seems it got him in trouble yet again, as the protestors are back in front of his house after he seemed to put BLM and Nazis into the same bucket.. of course there are po-po protecting His Majesty, the King of the East End.. if protestors were threatening to burn people alive downtown (like at 941 Saloon), he'd order the cops to stand down. He's such a ridiculous, disgusting clown.
Probably a combination of the two.

He’s certainly a clown, but the truth is often unpopular. The mistake he made was telling the truth on social media.

Old 02-02-2021, 11:08 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,992,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzman66 View Post

Being the worst mayor in history guarantees he will get reelected.

Old 02-02-2021, 11:23 AM

1,411 posts, read 566,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
As much as I despise Peduto, is he worse than Ravenstahl?

Old 02-02-2021, 11:53 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,959,657 times
Quote:
The worse mayor in history? Says who? You? There has been a lot of modernization throughout the city. Entire neighborhoods have been revitalized under his leadership. Not to mention equity with street paving and snow removal.....Should I add the bike lanes?

Old 02-02-2021, 09:00 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,056,374 times
Quote:
examples, please.

one word: Rizzo

Old 02-03-2021, 02:08 PM

I didn’t think he had it in him, but he’s politicking wanting to give out free stuff with a paid holiday. https://triblive.com/local/peduto-bi...burgh-holiday/

Old 02-03-2021, 03:10 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,056,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
I didn’t think he had it in him, but he’s politicking wanting to give out free stuff with a paid holiday. https://triblive.com/local/peduto-bi...burgh-holiday/

enough already. its just ridiculous. a holiday for that? why not water down the history even more with over-saturation.

Old 02-03-2021, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
enough already. its just ridiculous. a holiday for that? why not water down the history even more with over-saturation.
It’s quite hilarious, and even though the city is hemorrhaging $$$, the attempt at this holiday and free stuff is an excellent plan for his run for a third term.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh