Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2021, 02:15 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,961,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I think people assuming they are racist or filled with hate if they are a fiscal conservative Republican is odd. It is a shame some people can't see reality due to prejudice. Those types of prejudices blinds people from the real world.

I think echo-chambers filled with hate are our worst enemy. Take Reddit for example. I don't think I ever read a place so filled with hate and a fake world. Lots of mental illness over there, but it is set up to be a place for only like minds to pretend they are right about things. They are the scary people that riot, loot and burn our cities all the time. Scary people over there. WOW!
Actions speak louder than words. In addition the same assumptions are made about the left not to mention black voters. The right recently made an attempt to disrupt the seat of democracy resulting in the deaths and injury to many. The black capital police accounts included the racial undertones and hate speech typical if the right. Did I mention Charlottesville? Both came with the blessing of Trump and his cult following. There is really nothing you can say.

The Minneapolis police officer was convicted. The riots worked for a change.

Old 10-22-2021, 02:45 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,224,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Actions speak louder than words. In addition the same assumptions are made about the left not to mention black voters. The right recently made an attempt to disrupt the seat of democracy resulting in the deaths and injury to many. The black capital police accounts included the racial undertones and hate speech typical if the right. Did I mention Charlottesville? Both came with the blessing of Trump and his cult following. There is really nothing you can say.

A bunch of unarmed folks that left peacefully at curfew had zero chance of disrupting the seat of democracy.

The riots had zero to do with the conviction. The rioters are simply opportunistic thugs that used a serial criminal as a way to rob, loot, steal, etc…

Old 10-22-2021, 02:49 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,992,063 times
Quote:

Actually Trump certainly didn't endorse either event, but the media sure twisted it to suit their needs. If Trump did do wrong, why isn't he in jail? The media has their agenda. Trump was and is an ass, but those two events as sad as they were are tiny in comparison to the rioting, looting, and burning we saw for 4 1/2 years and it is still going on out west by your left. Taking over a police station? I hope we can get back to real law and justice. Easy to find a small clip of Trump saying something, but they never show the whole statement. It is just like that case with the white kids waiting for a bus in DC with that Indian pounding that drum in that kid's face as he stood there and smiled. I'll bet you hated that white boy and were as angry as all the other morons going nuts over a high school kid. Ah, but I wasn't upset at all because I wanted to see the whole story first. I watched that over an hour video and saw what those school kids endured by a racist black group yelling at them to go back to Europe and whatever. The black group was made up of adults! Ah, to just let that go or make an excuse for such an act against kids. Whatever though, I needed to know the real story. Just like I do with any story I am interested in. No fake world here.

Anyway, I have changed my political party and changed the way I vote now. I can vote for either party of course, because I am not blinded by hate and an agenda. I just like to live in a real world and call things like they really are, not just pretend things didn't happen. Most all leftists I know don't watch the local news at all. Talk about not keeping up with things. Fake worlds produce fake views. Also if you live in these fake echo-chambers, you become easily led into dumb things like riots, looting and burning things. Sure cost the taxpayers many billions, but whatever. Selfish people can't see beyond themselves.

I am as moderate as they come. I will be voting for policy. I don't care about race or ethnicity of a person trying to run for a political office. I don't care if they are gay or whatever at all. It is all meaningless to me. I voted for a black president. I enjoyed Colin Powell RIP very much and wanted him to run for president very much. He was a great American and yet another example the US for the most part could care less about race..well until the Democratic Party ran an entire campaign on it. The damage they have caused using blacks that way. They tried to use the Asians with the race baiting, but thankfully it didn't fly. Didn't fly with the Latinos either. They sure play dirty, but whatever.

Old 10-22-2021, 02:56 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,961,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Actually Trump certainly didn't endorse either event, but the media sure twisted it to suit their needs. If Trump did do wrong, why isn't he in jail? The media has their agenda. Trump was and is an ass, but those two events as sad as they were are tiny in comparison to the rioting, looting, and burning we saw for 4 1/2 years and it is still going on out west by your left. Taking over a police station? I hope we can get back to real law and justice. Easy to find a small clip of Trump saying something, but they never show the whole statement. It is just like that case with the white kids waiting for a bus in DC with that Indian pounding that drum in that kid's face as he stood there and smiled. I'll bet you hated that white boy and were as angry as all the other morons going nuts over a high school kid. Ah, but I wasn't upset at all because I wanted to see the whole story first. I watched that over an hour video and saw what those school kids endured by a racist black group yelling at them to go back to Europe and whatever. The black group was made up of adults! Ah, to just let that go or make an excuse for such an act against kids. Whatever though, I needed to know the real story. Just like I do with any story I am interested in. No fake world here.

Anyway, I have changed my political party and changed the way I vote now. I can vote for either party of course, because I am not blinded by hate and an agenda. I just like to live in a real world and call things like they really are, not just pretend things didn't happen. Most all leftists I know don't watch the local news at all. Talk about not keeping up with things. Fake worlds produce fake views. Also if you live in these fake echo-chambers, you become easily led into dumb things like riots, looting and burning things. Sure cost the taxpayers many billions, but whatever. Selfish people can't see beyond themselves.

I am as moderate as they come. I will be voting for policy. I don't care about race or ethnicity of a person trying to run for a political office. I don't care if they are gay or whatever at all. It is all meaningless to me. I voted for a black president. I enjoyed Colin Powell RIP very much and wanted him to run for president very much. He was a great American and yet another example the US for the most part could care less about race..well until the Democratic Party ran an entire campaign on it. The damage they have caused using blacks that way. They tried to use the Asians with the race baiting, but thankfully it didn't fly. Didn't fly with the Latinos either. They sure play dirty, but whatever.
You are wrong and so is that Erie Karen guy

Old 10-22-2021, 02:58 PM

Quote:
You are wrong and so is that Erie Karen guy
Lol, nope….but I’m certainly interested in how causing a billion+ $$$ in damages is justified, along with rioting, looting, etc…

Also interested in how a bunch of unarmed folks were going to disrupt the seat of democracy?

Old 10-22-2021, 03:39 PM

6,782 posts, read 9,600,221 times
Quote:

Plus, it was mostly white supremacists who turned the protests into riots.

https://www.startribune.com/police-u...ing/571932272/

Old 10-22-2021, 03:42 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,992,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby Hick View Post

Wow, that one man with the umbrella sure is a powerful man. lol

What drugs are people on really? Does anyone watch the news and look at the happenings on video, or do people look at a headline and see some picture of a guy with an umbrella and create a fake world out of it.

Come on. Do some real digging if you are going to have an opinion. I saw the videos and saw what was going on. I can assure you it wasn't created by some guy with an umbrella with ties to some off the chart white group. Geez.

Old 10-22-2021, 03:42 PM

12,526 posts, read 17,554,414 times
Trump could have ended that riot at the White House in two seconds. He did nothing. Finally he told them to go home

After rioters stormed the Capitol building Wednesday -- as Congress began its formal recognition of President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College victory -- Trump released a short video calling for the rioters to leave. His statement was peppered with sympathy, telling the rioters, "We love you, you're very special."

And those idiots were so dumb they actually thought Mike Pence had the power to over turn the election results and they were seeking him out. And why not, Trump said he could.

President Donald Trump claimed Tuesday that Vice President Mike Pence could single-handedly reject certain electors during Congress' Electoral College certification process, turning up the pressure on him to help overturn the results of the election.

"The Vice President has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors," Trump tweeted.

The Vice President has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2021

Trump and the Republican party need to realize that this country is made up of more than just white guys.

Old 10-22-2021, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby Hick View Post

Lol. The opportunists were out in full force almost immediately. Tv’s, electronics, etc…, were obviously used to soothe their feelings of what happened.

Old 10-22-2021, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copanut View Post
Trump could have ended that riot at the White House in two seconds. He did nothing. Finally he told them to go home

After rioters stormed the Capitol building Wednesday -- as Congress began its formal recognition of President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College victory -- Trump released a short video calling for the rioters to leave. His statement was peppered with sympathy, telling the rioters, "We love you, you're very special."

And those idiots were so dumb they actually thought Mike Pence had the power to over turn the election results and they were seeking him out. And why not, Trump said he could.

President Donald Trump claimed Tuesday that Vice President Mike Pence could single-handedly reject certain electors during Congress' Electoral College certification process, turning up the pressure on him to help overturn the results of the election.

"The Vice President has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors," Trump tweeted.

The Vice President has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2021

Trump and the Republican party need to realize that this country is made up of more than just white guys.
Except they didn’t leave when he told them to go home. They didn’t leave till curfew and no reason to think they would’ve left earlier if he told them to.

Because Trump and the Republican Party already knows that, and they’re gaining support from those folks as the current regime continues to falter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh