Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2021, 04:02 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,960,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copanut View Post
Trump could have ended that riot at the White House in two seconds. He did nothing. Finally he told them to go home

After rioters stormed the Capitol building Wednesday -- as Congress began its formal recognition of President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College victory -- Trump released a short video calling for the rioters to leave. His statement was peppered with sympathy, telling the rioters, "We love you, you're very special."

And those idiots were so dumb they actually thought Mike Pence had the power to over turn the election results and they were seeking him out. And why not, Trump said he could.

President Donald Trump claimed Tuesday that Vice President Mike Pence could single-handedly reject certain electors during Congress' Electoral College certification process, turning up the pressure on him to help overturn the results of the election.

"The Vice President has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors," Trump tweeted.

The Vice President has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2021

Trump and the Republican party need to realize that this country is made up of more than just white guys.
The voice of reason. Thank you sir. These new aged recollections are insane considering the ordeal unfolded right before our eyes.

Old 10-22-2021, 04:05 PM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Hills_(Pittsburgh)

Old 10-22-2021, 04:11 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
The voice of reason. Thank you sir. These new aged recollections are insane considering the ordeal unfolded right before our eyes.
If because Trump had incited folks to overthrow the government, there would’ve been a huge amount of armed folks that would’ve shown up to do so. There weren’t near enough folks to do any such thing.

Old 10-22-2021, 04:15 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,987,872 times
Quote:
Trump could have ended that riot at the White House in two seconds. He did nothing. Finally he told them to go home

After rioters stormed the Capitol building Wednesday -- as Congress began its formal recognition of President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College victory -- Trump released a short video calling for the rioters to leave. His statement was peppered with sympathy, telling the rioters, "We love you, you're very special."

And those idiots were so dumb they actually thought Mike Pence had the power to over turn the election results and they were seeking him out. And why not, Trump said he could.

President Donald Trump claimed Tuesday that Vice President Mike Pence could single-handedly reject certain electors during Congress' Electoral College certification process, turning up the pressure on him to help overturn the results of the election.

"The Vice President has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors," Trump tweeted.

The Vice President has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2021

Trump and the Republican party need to realize that this country is made up of more than just white guys.
What gets me about a post like this is how blind people have become. It is if the few hundred or maybe thousand people going nuts for a day in Washington represent the majority of Republicans. Why? Does it fit your narrative? I know plenty of Republicans and I can assure you they were disgusted at those morons going nuts. Oddly, where is the disgust towards all of our city rioters? No one cared about them destroying things for 4 1/2 years! Why is that? What about in every city? Did you just forget about that? Why?

You have your one riot mess by the super crazy far right or whatever that bunch was. So what? It is small potatoes compared to what we saw for 4 1/2 years even just in Pittsburgh. Interesting how easily led people are and it is very concerning how the media controls so many. The numbers don't lie. Billions and billions in damage from the Democrats and all we hear are crickets. Ask why? That is key to getting into the real world.

The Republicans fled their party and changed to Independent after the riots. Did the Democrats do that with all that crap the did for 4 1/2 years? Nope, well I did, but the Republicans lost a percentage.

What we are seeing the how the media rules us and in the end we will be controlled. We are behind Russia, but heading there. I wish people studied history, but that isn't taught now. Why? Hmmmm.

Old 10-22-2021, 04:19 PM

Folks like to lump all folks together. They think those folks represent all republicans, a racist represents all white folks, a bad cop represents all cops, etc… It’s easier to fit a narrative that way.

Old 10-22-2021, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
What gets me about a post like this is how blind people have become. It is if the few hundred or maybe thousand people going nuts for a day in Washington represent the majority of Republicans. Why? Does it fit your narrative? I know plenty of Republicans and I can assure you they were disgusted at those morons going nuts. Oddly, where is the disgust towards all of our city rioters? No one cared about them destroying things for 4 1/2 years! Why is that? What about in every city? Did you just forget about that? Why?

You have your one riot mess by the super crazy far right or whatever that bunch was. So what? It is small potatoes compared to what we saw for 4 1/2 years even just in Pittsburgh. Interesting how easily led people are and it is very concerning how the media controls so many. The numbers don't lie. Billions and billions in damage from the Democrats and all we hear are crickets. Ask why? That is key to getting into the real world.

The Republicans fled their party and changed to Independent after the riots. Did the Democrats do that with all that crap the did for 4 1/2 years? Nope, well I did, but the Republicans lost a percentage.

What we are seeing the how the media rules us and in the end we will be controlled. We are behind Russia, but heading there. I wish people studied history, but that isn't taught now. Why? Hmmmm.
White wash

Old 10-22-2021, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
White wash
The truth is often unpopular.

Old 10-22-2021, 05:05 PM

12,526 posts, read 17,551,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Never said that, only said that Trump could have ended that riot with a snap of his fingers. My narrative? Don't have one. As to the rioters, I would have shot every one of them if they didn't disperse after being ordered. I know plenty of Republicans that were disgusted by the riot. I know plenty of Democrats that don't believe in defunding the police.

The sad part is China is watching all this and laughing. They won't need to do anything but wait until they are the #1 Superpower.

Old 10-22-2021, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Never said that, only said that Trump could have ended that riot with a snap of his fingers. My narrative? Don't have one. As to the rioters, I would have shot every one of them if they didn't disperse after being ordered. I know plenty of Republicans that were disgusted by the riot. I know plenty of Democrats that don't believe in defunding the police.

The sad part is China is watching all this and laughing. They won't need to do anything but wait until they are the #1 Superpower.
Folks didn’t leave when because Trump told them to.

China has been watching and laughing since the virus hit, and we were told we had nothing to worry about.

Old 10-22-2021, 05:38 PM

1,170 posts, read 592,632 times
Its not that I or anyone else thinks everyone on the right is the same as the 1/6 people. But the people in power are. All 9 Pennsylvania Republican in the house backed the Big Lie by voting against certifying the results. There was a negotiated 1/6 commission, GOP sticking points were agreed to, then at the last minute McCarthy pulled the plug. This goes back to the other thread, why on earth would anyone that voted by Biden (the clear majority of the country btw) vote for Republicans when they are willing to throw away the votes when they don't go their way? Democracy is at stake. I always thought it was interesting that the 9 PA Republicans voted against certifying the results but happily accepted the results of their own races, that occurred on the ballot. What is the latest theory btw? Is it Italian satellites or something? That makes sense, I totally get why they would secretly work to make Biden President but also make sure Mike Kelly is in office. Makes total sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh