Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 04:32 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,336,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinForMayberry View Post
You ought to be ashamed for this remark that smacks of racial bias. I am shamed for you.

What country do you live in that the president can control every aspect of life -- especially business decisions? I don't know of any free country that has empowered its president in that manner.

If you want to blame anyone for these drilling accidents, blame the people that line up at the fuel pump, buy items that travel thousands of miles to reach them, and run their electrical appliances as if the power came from thin air.

We are all guilty by association in our gluttony of resources, and that is not political, it is personal. Make your choices wisely.
Seems all these republican whiners think that if it were a republican president all these problems would be fixed immediately, I'm curious about what all these conservative knee jerk belly achers are going to be sniveling about once their future conservative savior ultimately comes to save the country One thing is for sure he definitely wont be black!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2010, 12:02 PM

40 posts, read 41,101 times
Whos a republican, democrat? I dont care. I'm neither. It's nice of some of you to label me. If that helps you attack me.

Go shoot some hoops barry soetoro oBama. - Thats not racist. The man is all about the limelight. Take a picture of me playing basketball. Talk about my wife and kids and how hard my life was as a black/white kid. Talk about me, me, me, me - hows my makeup? Is this teleprompter ready?

It's his priorities. You babies talking about my remark being racist are the minority now. You've played the race card so hard no one cares anymore. Great job!

I'll say it easy for you guys so you can spin it again.

Obama should be doing everything he can to contain the spill. Where will the money come from? How about the billions of dollars we spend on illegal immigrants each year. Illegals that Obama is doing everything he can to protect. How about Obamas spending that makes Bush look like a penny pincher.

You "dems" trying to say "dems" dont spend money? Wheres the big arse smiley face rolling on the ground for that one.

You guys are soooo vocal about America having standards but as soon as your savior acts like every other political piece of crap you cry about it and make excuses.

OIL is washing up on our shores. The DISASTER has already happened. All WE CAN DO is fix the problem. Obama is putting his efforts into policy instead of CLEAN UP.

CLEAN THE CRAP UP OBAMA.

And ironically so will America in Nov.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:06 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,193,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePeople View Post
Bush took a ton of heat for Katrina and that was millions of individuals affected by mother nature.

Our "lead of Change" has a singular issue that can devastate our oceans and the POS sits on his hands and continues to play politician.

This is Change? This is HOPE?

This is nothing new.

Drop Obama come election time. I want a president who is Pro America and will protect our land. This clown isnt about much more than looking good for interviews.

Go shoot some hoops Barack.
You're expecting a POTUS or any other politician to stand up against corporate America? Good luck!

Old 06-25-2010, 12:16 PM

40 posts, read 41,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
You're expecting a POTUS or any other politician to stand up against corporate America? Good luck!
Does clean up mean stand up?

What your saying is BP benefits financially from this disaster? And Obama would like to clean the mess up but cant because BP has him strong armed?

I saw local citizens put money together to create a barge that cost the city/people 25K a day. How is it local citizens have more resources than our fine gleaming beacon of hope Obama?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies