Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 07:13 AM

3,359 posts, read 7,327,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Who would want to shower with someone of the same sex knowing they are fantasizing about having sex with you while you are standing there.

Talk about being a sick situation.

I sure would not want to be in a shower full of women and one goofball among us has a chemical problem in their brain and craves having sex with someone of the same sex.

Time to go puke now.

I think they need to release the poll because I am sure the majority of the men or women would fell very uncomfortable knowing a sick person could be standing there starring at you.
Please don't flatter yourself...gay people have very distinct tastes and are not attracted to everyone of the same sex 'just because'....

Are you attracted to every single woman who walks past you?
Whether they be fat, skinny, white, black asian chinese short ugly smelly old ect?
Do you just wake up in the morning being sexually attracted to every single woman you see that walks past you??

In other words are you like Tiger Woods?

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-10-2010 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: off topic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2010, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
What does skin color have to do with this subject, we can't go back in time. We have to deal with what's on the table today in 2010.

As a female I wouldn't want to be in a common shower room with lesbians.

If I was a male I wouldn't want to shower in a common room with homosexual men.

It's a valid question that needs to be asked of the troops. Why should they be worried about being eye perved in the shower.
I garuntee you 20% of the males in the shower already 'eye perve' each other anyways...it's just human nature to check out those your around...

Often times though, that energy is channeled through comedic relief amongst guys faking to have a 100% hetro identity....

Sexuality is a spectrum...not a slot...

Old 07-10-2010, 07:23 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,754,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I sure wish I knew what you were talking about. I wonder if anyone else does. Maybe they can translate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Made no sense to me, either. Looks like we're working on a consensus.
I'll say right now that I agree with you both. If Avenger has any facts to back up his assertions, he's being completely stingy with those facts. Of course, I don't really think he HAS any facts to begin with, merely his own weirdly skewed opinion.

Old 07-10-2010, 07:24 AM

9,803 posts, read 16,198,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
I would agree with the analogy provided that it is understood that the homosexual person would be the minority within each group, i.e. the woman among the group of men or the man among the group of women, and, therefore, it is that individual who is at risk.

Heterosexual individuals have nothing to fear - all of the homosexuals I know can control themselves. The homophobes, in particular, need only fear what is in their minds.

-------all of the homosexuals I know can control themselves-----

Unless all of them are celibate, that would be a lie.

Old 07-10-2010, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Or ask a man if he would like to shower with a 350 lb SheMale ?

Many-- 350 lb SheMales --in the military ?

Old 07-10-2010, 07:55 AM

I'd rather be in the military with perverts who have sex with 4 legged animals.

At least they wouldn't be getting turned on by anything/anyone in their barraks that they sleep in.

Old 07-10-2010, 08:47 AM

Look, you all are jumping around way too much...like your all throwing riddles and coded talk out there....keep it simple...please....

From reading i see that many of your comments are influenced by the myth that people of same sex attraction can't and don't control their sexual arousal in public proffesional settings...

Question....can you site any real life evidence of this??

It seems like the issue here really is 'straight' people who fantacize about gay people lusting after them...and that's what it is, a fantacy...

Cause again...sexuality isn't a 'slot'...it's a 'spectrum'....and there are variying degrees of attraction people feel towards all things...and not all of it being sexual....

People who pretend to be 100% hetro or 'straight'....are not good at being honest with themselves...or others...

Old 07-10-2010, 09:37 AM

--myth--

???????????

Why isn't the pentagon insisting on co-ed barraks ?

No, I don't fantacize - about gay people lusting after- me.

Why would I want AIDS ?

Old 07-10-2010, 09:47 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
Wow this thread has become too weird since last night...getting out of here.

Old 07-10-2010, 09:57 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,754,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
--myth--

???????????

Why isn't the pentagon insisting on co-ed barraks ?

No, I don't fantacize - about gay people lusting after- me.

Why would I want AIDS ?
Point being that, if you truly aren't worried about gays lusting after you, what the hell are you worried about?
As for your final shot here, do you really think all gays have HIV/AIDS and thus would be in a position to pass it on to you? With every word you type you only further prove just how ignorant you are on the subject. Education is your friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies