Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 03:59 PM

9,803 posts, read 16,196,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
Bad comparison...two petite women of similuar size and make, cannot impregnate one another...

Likewise...two guys of similuar weight and proportions puts them on a pretty even keel....and in some cased the hetro male could weigh 220 lbs, while the gay male may weight 120 lbs....

It's kind of like an elephant being afraid of a mouse scenerio....

And again, your not listening to the posters...some of which are gay....they are telling you that just because they're gay or gay leaning, doesn't mean they lust or grope with everyone of the same sex, expecially in a professional setting...

Now if they're telling you this themselves...and you continue to perpitrate a myth...then the question becomes why?
Of course theyre gonna say that.

What else would you expect them to say ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2010, 04:07 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,352,878 times
As a female I would have NO problem with lesbians in the locker rooms.

Good grief!!!

Old 07-10-2010, 05:32 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,327,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
Of course theyre gonna say that.

What else would you expect them to say ?
As a hetrosexual...are you able to control your own 'passions' towards the opposite sex??

When working in a mixed gender enviornment...do you jump across the table and tackle the first male co-worker you walk past??

And wildly start kissing them??

If you can control your sexuality, what makes you think gay people can't control theirs??

Old 07-10-2010, 05:34 PM

531 posts, read 338,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
As a hetrosexual...are you able to control your own 'passions' towards the opposite sex??

When working in a mixed gender enviornment...do you jump across the table and tackle the first male co-worker you walk past??

And wildly start kissing them??

If you can control your sexuality, what makes you think gay people can't control theirs??

mixed gender environment different from a shower

Old 07-10-2010, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
As a female I would have NO problem with lesbians in the locker rooms.

Good grief!!!
Probably not an old woman your age.

Would you feel comfortable with your highschool age daughter having an open lesbian coach who roamed the locker room/shower area?

Old 07-10-2010, 06:32 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,113,256 times
As my daughter, the Sgt. Major tells her soldiers; "If you think you haven't already showered with someone who is gay or lesbian then you must be awfully dirty." Soldiers who are gay or lesbian have served in the armed forces as long as there have been armed forces. Soldiers have been showering with them since the beginning without problem. What strikes me is that most of the objection doesn't seem to be based on what a gay or lesbian soldier woud DO. It appears to be based mostly on what the gay or lesbian might THINK. Will you please tell me how what someone THINKS is harmful to anyone? If you really believe that our soldiers who face bombs, bullets, and IEDs are endangered by someone's THOUGHTS then you think much less of them than I do. And you might just keep in mind that it is also the gay and lesbian soldiers who willingly face those bombs, bullets, and IEDs for our country and tell them "thank you for your service."

Old 07-10-2010, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
As my daughter, the Sgt. Major tells her soldiers; "If you think you haven't already showered with someone who is gay or lesbian then you must be awfully dirty." Soldiers who are gay or lesbian have served in the armed forces as long as there have been armed forces. Soldiers have been showering with them since the beginning without problem. What strikes me is that most of the objection doesn't seem to be based on what a gay or lesbian soldier woud DO. It appears to be based mostly on what the gay or lesbian might THINK. Will you please tell me how what someone THINKS is harmful to anyone? If you really believe that our soldiers who face bombs, bullets, and IEDs are endangered by someone's THOUGHTS then you think much less of them than I do. And you might just keep in mind that it is also the gay and lesbian soldiers who willingly face those bombs, bullets, and IEDs for our country and tell them "thank you for your service."

Is she a lesbian ?

Old 07-10-2010, 06:37 PM

418 posts, read 1,090,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Who would want to shower with someone of the same sex knowing they are fantasizing about having sex with you while you are standing there.

Talk about being a sick situation.

I sure would not want to be in a shower full of women and one goofball among us has a chemical problem in their brain and craves having sex with someone of the same sex.

Time to go puke now.

I think they need to release the poll because I am sure the majority of the men or women would fell very uncomfortable knowing a sick person could be standing there starring at you.
HAhahahaha good one. I agree ( feel )

Old 07-10-2010, 06:50 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,352,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
Probably not an old woman your age.

Would you feel comfortable with your highschool age daughter having an open lesbian coach who roamed the locker room/shower area?
Maybe you would like to tell me how old I am and how you know this???

Old 07-10-2010, 07:45 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,262,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
so...straight guys in showers never scope each others' Johnsons ? That's the first thing they look at. They obsess over what the other guy has....but not for sex if they are straight. It's the old "measuring up" thingy.
And they do "stupid too.

It's just the way it is.
---------------------------------------------------------
People can say whatever they want to, call it whatever they want to. Some people are not comfortable getting naked in front of someone who is of their same sex and gay. Get over it, accept it.

Stop trying to change everyone for how they feel and calling them homophobic if they are uncomfortable in naked situations around their same gendered gay counterparts.

First the gay community wants to be accepted. Then they want to get married, then they want homosexuality taught in grade school and now they want to take showers with their heterosexual counter parts and NO ONE should have an issue with it because if one does, one is homophobic and told no one wants to look at their junk anyway. Stop shoving your agenda so hard.

You might get a better response.

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-11-2010 at 05:48 AM.. Reason: language
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies