Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2010, 10:04 AM

2,016 posts, read 5,206,944 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Who would want to shower with someone of the same sex knowing they are fantasizing about having sex with you while you are standing there.

Talk about being a sick situation.

I sure would not want to be in a shower full of women and one goofball among us has a chemical problem in their brain and craves having sex with someone of the same sex.

Time to go puke now.

I think they need to release the poll because I am sure the majority of the men or women would fell very uncomfortable knowing a sick person could be standing there starring at you.
Well, you see, that's where the problem is. Not everyone is sexually-repressed and worrying about who is fantasizing (or not) about having sex with them. Most people go in and out of showers doing their business of washing their bodies. Most people like privacy when showering, and it has nothing to do with the other person's sexual orientation. I know as a woman I like to have privacy when showering and the thought of whether another woman is straight or a lesbian has never even entered my mind. I like my privacy - period - it has nothing to do with the sexual orientation of the other woman/women in the shower.

Yeah, it's a sick situation alright because from the sounds of it, there are a lot of sexually-repressed (and/or living in the closet type people) who fantasize A LOT about sex, other people having sex, etc. and they transfer their own sickness into normal, everyday situations like taking a shower. They think that other people are sexual pervert leaches because they are themselves sexual pervert leaches.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2010, 10:12 AM

1,364 posts, read 2,918,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Lesbians go to the gym? Most of them want to look like a man. Now I get it.

I will have to take my cleaner with me the next time to make sure I do not pick of any of those diseases.
Your stereotypes, distortions, attacks, and ignorance is disgusting. Get a clue and stop trying to spread lies with an 8th grade mentality.

Old 07-10-2010, 10:16 AM

1,364 posts, read 2,918,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
What does skin color have to do with this subject, we can't go back in time. We have to deal with what's on the table today in 2010.

As a female I wouldn't want to be in a common shower room with lesbians.

If I was a male I wouldn't want to shower in a common room with homosexual men.

It's a valid question that needs to be asked of the troops. Why should they be worried about being eye perved in the shower.
Once again, you are stuck on false stereotypes and utter nonsense. Let me guess.....every gay woman is attracted to you and will oogle you every chance they get? Even if they did "eye perv" you in the shower, I'm sure it won't damage you to the point where you are in critical condition. I'm gay and shower in public places......I do not "eye perv" other guys.....I'm in there to shower, get out, and go about my business. I don't think about sex 24-7 and I don't oogle every guy I come across.

Old 07-10-2010, 10:33 AM

9,803 posts, read 16,198,668 times
I wish every gay in the military had the integrity of a former girls high school basketball coach.

She was a lesbian, but made it clear when hired,she would conduct herself like a male.

She would respect the girls' privacy of the locker room, bath rooms and showers.

Any physical touching of her players would be governed by what would be appropriate for a male coach to do.

She was a good coach, the players respected her, and were comfortable playing for her.

She had --integrity.

Something that is lacking in many gays and posters.

Old 07-10-2010, 10:47 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,904,050 times
so...straight guys in showers never scope each others' Johnsons ? That's the first thing they look at. They obsess over what the other guy has....but not for sex if they are straight. It's the old "measuring up" thingy.

Old 07-10-2010, 10:52 AM

3,359 posts, read 7,327,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
--myth--

???????????

Why isn't the pentagon insisting on co-ed barraks ?

No, I don't fantacize - about gay people lusting after- me.

Why would I want AIDS ?
Do you just arbitrarily make stuff up as you write??

I suppose a gay person could say the same thing about a hetrosexual...

A gay person could say 'Why would I fantacize about hetrosexuals lusting after me...why would I want herpies or aids'....

Now I ask you...is that sound reasoning? Cause it's your own....

Again, hetrosexuals flatter themselves by thinking every gay or lesbian soul wants to ravage them in bed....

Old 07-10-2010, 10:58 AM

20,293 posts, read 37,201,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
so...straight guys in showers never scope each others' Johnsons ? That's the first thing they look at. They obsess over what the other guy has....but not for sex if they are straight. It's the old "measuring up" thingy.
Maybe you are referring to "metrosexual" men in the shower?

Old 07-10-2010, 11:53 AM

8,560 posts, read 11,218,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
Whew! ! ! That's good news. I feel better about myself already. I think I'll join the army now.

Old 07-10-2010, 12:13 PM

9,803 posts, read 16,198,668 times
Many gay posters here ridicule anyone with concerns about housing in the military.

The top man of the Marines stated he is willing to adfopt Obama's new plan allowing open gays to serve in the military.

He stated he will ask for a lot of money to re-do Marine living quarters as he will not assign an open gay to a 3 man living quarters.

He stated revamping ----living quarters--is an issue that has to be addressed and funded .

Old 07-10-2010, 01:16 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,327,751 times
In a 'barracks' like setting....open or not...in that kinda of testasterone driven enviornment...I garuntee you that even if one were gay...they would not admit it openly...not in that setting...

They would be setting themselves up for mass hazing and or a night time 'pillow party'....

Just because you 'can tell'...doesn't nessicarily mean many would, for their own personal safety...

Now if your some top general...or Captain, who has their own quarters and all...then ye, maybe...

But as a lower boot camp grunt...believe me you...I doubt many gay males would come out and flaunt their sexuality in that gritty testosterone driven enviornment...

Because although they could come out about it, open gays would still be a minority in the service and as such set themselves up to be alienated or harraced even more...

So even if such a ruling was past...I suspect many gays would still remain silent about their orientation....(in that enviornment)

Most people with common sense know that...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies