Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 01:35 PM

108 posts, read 99,195 times

Advertisements

lol I got news for all you Klan Supporters .. if it came down to a square off of the Klan and the BP's .. I'd bet my money on the Panthers with everything being equal.

Somewhat savy urban dwellers vs the local rednecks .. no brainer there.

Keep up with all this Tea Bagger Racist crap and you ALL just might get the fight/responce your asking for. Though I seriously don't think you'll like the consequences one you ignite that old flame lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2010, 01:55 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCincorrect View Post
You have stated several times that the NBPP wasn't there for voter intimidation. You have stated several times that other members here on CD have no proof of their assumptions about the BPP being at voting places to intimidate. You have countlessly stated that “It doesn’t make sense” followed by reasons YOU feel are clearly a case of a white folks getting in an uproar about nothing, but you have failed to prove why the BPP was there and you fail to acknowledge the possibility that they were there to intimidate white voters. You seem to enjoy pointing out the lack of proof of others to suit your agenda then filling us with nothing more than your opinion in turn, calling it fact.
Prove to me that the BPP was not there to intimidate white voters. I will not accept “It makes no sense” as a retort. Better yet (letting you off the hook) why were they there? Please provide the proof too.
Am I being too facetious?

The BPP was gathering at voting places to intimadate voters, why else would they be there? It's what a racist group does, it never makes sense to normal people.
Well...that is my point. Neither side can prove their case. There is REASONABLE DOUBT here and hence that is why the DOJ dropped it likely.

As I stated before, the justification that the NBPP gave makes more sense than the allegations against them. 2000 and 2004 elections were said to have a lot of hanky panky going on at black area precints....by conservative forces. I personally remember those stories from back then. So, from my understanding, the NBPP was attempting to guard against such hanky panky. If they were trying to intimidate anyone....it was an attempt to intimidate those who may be have been trying to suppress the black vote because the black vote = a democratic vote.

Now......a person like you would try to have others believe that the NBPP, an orginization that wanted to see a black man elected president, would try to intimidate voters from voting at a precinct where the majority of voters was likely casting a vote for Obama. Certainly if their goal was to intimidate white voters so that they could not vote against Obama then they would have went to a location in mostly white suburban areas. To prosecute THE ORGINIZATION one would have to prove that it was the INTENTIONS of the orginzation to intimidate voters and NOT the act of an individual member of the orginization.

Old 07-20-2010, 02:47 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Well...that is my point. Neither side can prove their case. There is REASONABLE DOUBT here and hence that is why the DOJ dropped it likely.

As I stated before, the justification that the NBPP gave makes more sense than the allegations against them. 2000 and 2004 elections were said to have a lot of hanky panky going on at black area precints....by conservative forces. I personally remember those stories from back then. So, from my understanding, the NBPP was attempting to guard against such hanky panky. If they were trying to intimidate anyone....it was an attempt to intimidate those who may be have been trying to suppress the black vote because the black vote = a democratic vote.

Now......a person like you would try to have others believe that the NBPP, an orginization that wanted to see a black man elected president, would try to intimidate voters from voting at a precinct where the majority of voters was likely casting a vote for Obama. Certainly if their goal was to intimidate white voters so that they could not vote against Obama then they would have went to a location in mostly white suburban areas. To prosecute THE ORGINIZATION one would have to prove that it was the INTENTIONS of the orginzation to intimidate voters and NOT the act of an individual member of the orginization.
Hilary Clinton is a democrat. This incident was at the caucus for nomination. Everyone were told by the BP if they were voting for Hilary they would not be allowed to do so and to move along.

Hilary was made aware of what was going on. She tried to get help with the situation, but no one would listen to her.

I found a write up about it in the Canada Free Press, heard about it on the radio and thought, we're just hearing about this now...why?

This was not done Obama vs McCain....but Obama vs Hilary both democrats. The only reason there is a race card here is because one is black and one is white...Obama is both and is not African American, but Hawaiian.

Old 08-28-2010, 11:18 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,300,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by East Coast Dem_PA View Post
lol I got news for all you Klan Supporters .. if it came down to a square off of the Klan and the BP's .. I'd bet my money on the Panthers with everything being equal.

Somewhat savy urban dwellers vs the local rednecks .. no brainer there.

Keep up with all this Tea Bagger Racist crap and you ALL just might get the fight/responce your asking for. Though I seriously don't think you'll like the consequences one you ignite that old flame lol.

Dude, not all klan are poor southern and red neck..............you need to maybe go to the storm front and take a little reading spell before you start spouting off the brothers gonna kick the whitey arse..............
there are a lot of urban savvy klaners out there and they are better armed than the typical raper..............so take a chill pill
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies