Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2010, 09:55 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,760,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom View Post
crybabies eh? cheating for Bristol because of Sarah Palin's politics. Pathetic.
This poor daughter ( a lovely young lady btw) and her son, what Sarah is doing is to use them is beyond the pale of what any decent mother and grandmother would do for the love of money.
It's just more evidence of Sarah's monsterhood.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Any proof of cheating. Of course not.

Mmmm and what is Palin doing to her sons and daughters?

The irrational hatred of Plain is so fascinating, so deliciously pathological.

Old 11-17-2010, 09:55 AM

1,530 posts, read 3,944,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
This is perhaps the biggest load of crap I've seen on CD to date.
really? you dont come on here often do you, cause ive seen some pretty bad ones

Old 11-17-2010, 09:56 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,591,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
The left sees conspiracy theories where none exist.

The phrase "sore loser" comes to mind.

Exactly!!

"sore loser" is the perfect title for lefties.

Old 11-17-2010, 09:57 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Well Said!!

The hate some have for Palin is ridiculous and makes them look PATHETIC. Some people need to get over their obsession with her and get a life!
That's the point, isn't it? I know plenty of TP'ers who don't watch this show and have no idea who's dancing on it and could care less. And yet the liberal nitwits in this country want to create a frenzy over nothing...IMO the midterm elections have left people senseless.

Old 11-17-2010, 09:59 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,760,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
That's the point, isn't it? I know plenty of TP'ers who don't watch this show and have no idea who's dancing on it and could care less. And yet the liberal nitwits in this country want to create a frenzy over nothing...IMO the midterm elections have left people senseless.

Good point they desperately need to beat a Republican so they are using Bristol as a proxy for her mother.

Old 11-17-2010, 10:03 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,305,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
The producers of this show should be ashamed of themselves.
The show is based on audience voting. There is obviously a group of people in the country that are partial to the Palin’s and what is perceived that the Palins represent i.e. an American vision based on conservative beliefs and values.

Take it for what it really is. The voting has nothing to do with which couple is dancing the best. It's about pushing and agenda.

Old 11-17-2010, 10:03 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,022,870 times
Bristol Palin is a celebrity because......While your harping on her dancing, I'm wondering why she is even on the show

I watched last year's when Nicole from the ***** Cat
Dolls won - she was phenomenal.

The only episode I watched this year was this past week - the one when they were doing the waltzes. Palin didn't really stand out as either the worst or the best - they all were pretty mediocre. I wouldn't have given anyone up there a score over 6.

Palin did get enormous applause, as to which my husband commented, she hasn't done anything yet

Old 11-17-2010, 10:04 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,054,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Wrong did you miss Emmit Smith winning the entire show. Did you think he was a ballerina? There is also Kelly Osborne that wasnt not that great either but she made it to the top 3 because she was so charming and trying so hard.

The show is NOT just about being the best dancer.

No people are upset only because her last name is Palin.

Jason Taylor, Jerry Rice, Warren Sap all Football players that came in 2nd. Do you think they were excellent dancers? So no its not always about the best dancer for many its about most improved and just who people like the best.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT! None of the others you mentioned had a major political party tellings its members {that don't even watch the show} how to stack their votes {cheat}. I mean really, actually putting instructions on their sites?

Yep, if Bristol wins, her mother should walk right up there and accept the mirror ball. After all, Sarah is the one who pulled in all the votes.

9,644 posts, read 9,850,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
The show is based on audience voting. There is obviously a group of people in the country that are partial to the Palin’s and what is perceived that the Palins represent i.e. an American vision based on conservative beliefs and values.

Take it for what it really is. The voting has nothing to do with which couple is dancing the best. It's about pushing and agenda.
The show is not just about who is dancing the best but who is improving the most and who can get the audience to vote.

Did you vote for anyone on the show? If so Who

17,420 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post

Sigh. I'll try this again ... she's gathering a truckload of votes because of Vote for the Worst.

I've watched THEIR agenda for years. It works. It's weird.

(For what it's worth, I believe my posts on Vote for the Worst are getting ignored because it makes complete sense.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies