Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2010, 11:22 AM

57 posts, read 172,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Obviously they are spending their own money.

Sorry, but your facts and timelines are wrong.

Yes i can rebute everything you said. I will waste my time doing it as well because it will be like talking to the dirt on the ground.
Ever heard of this saying? It takes money to make money?

And yes i can blame the american people for the housing crash. any moron should know what they can and can't afford, regardless of if they can get the loan for it. i dont expect morons to understand that though, you must be one of them. If i can get a loan for a million dollar house, it dosent mean i should take, i still have the payments, the property taxes.

Yes obama did create jobs. read up on it. Again, it takes money to make money. If he didnt create jobs, then why were the republicans saying that he wasnt creating enough jobs meaning he created something but they wanted more, so if the republicans wanted more jobs doesnt that mean it would take more money then what obama had to spend to create those extra jobs. my math would say yes on that. common sense, but i dont expect republicans to see that because they are stuck in a time warp hole.
BTW did you see where bush admitted a huge boat load of his mistakes meaning he messed up big time. thats a good indication there.
The senate and the house are two seperate entities. one thing has to go threw the house, then the senate. so if the republicans pass something, the senate sometimes has to let it go otherwise you will have a never ending pissing contest. Its called give and take. But republicans dpmt get tjat and i dont expect you to understand that eitehr because republicans are pretty much as i said earlier, one sided. their way or no way.

So i ask you, the person that isnt a government elected official in anyway, to tell me how you expect any president dem or rep, to create anything without spending money? that is the whole issue isnt it? Takes money to Make money as it is usually said. republicans are stupid as i have said. btw if you legalize pot, that creates something like 47 billion in taxes year and will save the gove 47 billion at the same time. hmmmmmmm thats a no brainer, wait wait wait, republicans say no to that one. drugs are bad. who gives a ****. let people smoke it.

Last edited by The_Texture_Guy; 12-31-2010 at 12:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2010, 11:23 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Add 200 million per day on his last trip and I would say he has broke the bank this year with the spending on vacations.
This claim of yours has been repeatedly and conclusively shown to be false. It was an unsubstantiated rumor started by some morons in India, and it was subsequently discredited in about every major publication in the Western world.

Why do you persist in spreading these lies?

Is it because you're just uninformed?
Is it because you're challenged in critical thinking ability?
Is it because the president is a Democrat, and you're willing to blindly accept any story so long as it is against him?
Is it because you're purposefully trying to misinform people and you hope no one will notice?

One can only wonder.

Last edited by ambient; 12-31-2010 at 11:49 AM..

Old 12-31-2010, 11:25 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
As you can see, he spent his Xmas vacations at Camp David, not on lavish vacations on the taxpayers dime. He was not selfish like obama, taking a plethora of SS and security details AWAY from their families during Xmas AND New Year.

The piece of work is truly an arrogant, elitist, selfish piece of unmentionable.
See WHAT? WHERE? Bush never went to the ranch? Are you actually alleging he went to Camp David with NO SS? The FACT, something you nutterly failed to provide, is like every modern POTUS he had SS with him wherever he went, holiday or not.

Your hypocrisy is truly astounding. Still upset about the barrage balloon situation?

Old 12-31-2010, 11:43 AM

78,444 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Texture_Guy View Post
republican are stupid as i have said.
OMG stop it....you are making me laugh so hard.

btw wth is a rebute?
i thinks it might bees where they hidden the Shift key on yer keyboard.

Old 12-31-2010, 11:48 AM

78,444 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
We get it you HATE him, we can only speculate why but we have a pretty good idea...
He has a -D at the end of his name.
Plenty of people around here that go insane if a politician is a -R as well.

When it gets REALLY funny is when -D's become -R's or vice versa and then the extremists welcome them with open arms while they continue to be the same politician as before.

I love it when a -D is actually a -R (or vice versa) and does something that utterly bones over his constituancy but they roll over because they are so stupidly wed to the party. ie) NAFTA

Old 12-31-2010, 12:00 PM

57 posts, read 172,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
OMG stop it....you are making me laugh so hard.

btw wth is a rebute?
i thinks it might bees where they hidden the Shift key on yer keyboard.

Its a george bush word. kinda like nukeular

Old 12-31-2010, 12:16 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,127,019 times
first of all....I am NOT a supporter of B.O.
That being said.....he is paying for his family vacation himself.
The SECRET SERVICE is required BY LAW to accompany the President of the UNITED STATES where EVER he goes WHENEVER he goes. They would be with him if he were in HAWAII or in WASHINGTON DC or in BANGLEDESH.

And the expense of this is borne by the Government of the United States.

Old 12-31-2010, 12:21 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,966,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
See WHAT? WHERE? Bush never went to the ranch? Are you actually alleging he went to Camp David with NO SS? The FACT, something you nutterly failed to provide, is like every modern POTUS he had SS with him wherever he went, holiday or not.

Your hypocrisy is truly astounding. Still upset about the barrage balloon situation?
Oh please, don't start that again. Last time you put up the actual passage, it proved my point, not yours. A total humiliation, btw.

Of course the president will have SS protection wherever he goes, but at Camp David, where Bush spent EVERY single Xmas, the detail would be less than the security and staff/personnel needed to go traipsing to Hawaii on a luxury vacation, taking the SS personnel and staff AWAY from their families on Xmas AND New Years.

What an arrogant, selfish little man he is.

Old 12-31-2010, 12:27 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,060,276 times
He's still wrong for taking so many vacations during "the worst economic crisis since the depression".

How many jumbo jets flew to Hawaii with him?

Did the robinson family join them?

For someone who is so environmentally conscious, it is a bit hypocritical, don't you think?

Munchelle is eating healthy on vacation? I bet she leaves the White House 50 pounds heavier than when she arrived.

Have you noticed that there have been no more comparisons to Jackie O.?

Old 12-31-2010, 12:34 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,756,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeless unemployment View Post
BY MALIA ZIMMERMAN
Nestled in three luxury beachfront homes just outside a local favorite surf spot on the pristine turquoise waters of Kailua Bay,President Barack Obama and his family and friends are enjoying a seemingly quiet Christmas vacation,,,,
Minor issue. And I figure every week he goes on vacation save us billions in delayed government expansion programs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies