Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2011, 06:57 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,866,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
You are class act.

Republican contempt for Michelle Obama is vile. How about we strive for public discourse that doesn't sound like third grade name calling?
You mean like when Obama said "typical white people".......or when he talked about people "clinging to guns and religion".....or when Mooochelle said "she was proud for the first time". Is that the nice kind of public discourse we should have? What great examples Obama and Mooochelle have set!

Old 02-09-2011, 06:57 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,873,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
How about we flip this......

The economy's falling apart. There are no jobs to be had. People are cold and hungry. But Mooochelle takes time out to preach to people about how they eat.

In this economy, as first lady, doesn't Mooochelle have more important things to do?????????
So encouraging healthy eating is offensive to you . . . but comparing a woman of normal weight to a cow is just fine? This is childish and silly.

"Moooshelle." Bleh. There's a term Thomas Jefferson would have used oh yes! Shame on you.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:00 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,810,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
We are just pointing out the fact that liberals live by a "do as I say, not as I do" mantra.
When did Michelle tell you not to eat a brat or chips and dip, or to not have a beer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Not what I am saying at all and I think you know that.

They are in the public eye very often, and the superbowl party was certain to receive media attention.

To be totally honest, I have voted for democrats!

I do not care much at all for the Obamas for a host of reasons. I honestly do not try to find fault with everything they do, but it just ends up that most of the time I disagree with them. It is what it is.
It is what it is is fine, but good grief! I dislike lots of people, but I don't really care what they serve at their Super Bowl parties!

Old 02-09-2011, 07:01 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,873,199 times
Quote:
You mean like when Obama said "typical white people".......or when he talked about people "clinging to guns and religion".....or when Mooochelle said "she was proud for the first time". Is that the nice kind of public discourse we should have? What great examples Obama and Mooochelle have set!
When you can tell the difference between rational public discourse and childish name calling get back to me. Stop using terms like "Mooooshelle." You sound like the seventh grade brat who used to mock me for having breasts at twelve. Can you and your fellow right wingers just strive for the slightest bit of human dignity instead of acting like immature children?

At least kids have an excuse. They do not have the mental capacity to engage in mature behavior. One would imagine adults would be different but apparently not . . .

Old 02-09-2011, 07:01 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,382,040 times
Quote:
If you had bothered to read the rest of my post, you would have seen the irony.

Cow size Meechelle preaching to others about how they eat.....HYSTERICAL!!!
yeah well you look like the type that's easily amused and I did read the rest of your post. I still don't see the irony.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:02 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,017,268 times
Quote:
Actually, you are doing the same when you sneer at people that disagree with your political views, so........you're no better than them, following your line of (so-called) reasoning.
Eleanora1 is right, grow up.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:04 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,017,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
yeah well you look like the type that's easily amused and I did read the rest of your post. I still don't see the irony.
Sophomoric humor, you know, along the lines of Beavis and Butthead.....
One supposes that is what that poster supposes is irony.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:05 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,866,827 times
What nice vile personal attacks against another poster from some of you.

Back on subject.....the subject is Mooochelle Obama and her fatty Super Bowl food.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:06 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,382,040 times
Quote:
What nice vile personal attacks gainst another poster from some of you.

Back on subject.....the subject is Mooochelle Obama and her fatty Super Bowl food.
Still waiting for you to explain the irony and humor...

Old 02-09-2011, 07:07 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,959,965 times
Should you be judging the poster? It is clear that her highness has gained incredible amounts of weight. Anyone with 20/20 vision can see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
You are class act.

Republican contempt for Michelle Obama is vile. How about we strive for public discourse that doesn't sound like third grade name calling?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies