Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 07:46 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
And there is a ton of them.

The OP is trying to make this just a rep thing when it is clearly not.

EVERYONE should be paying taxes no matter what income you make.

47% of ALL AMERICANS pay ZERO federal taxes and that is a FACT and not a republican thing.

I do not consider 30k poor myself but that is my opinion.

Poor is below the poverty line to me.
=======

Unless you are living under a bridge and eating out of a dumpster, YOU AREN'T POOR in any other part to the world.

"Our" poor have cable tv and cell phones.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2011, 09:52 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
=======

Unless you are living under a bridge and eating out of a dumpster, YOU AREN'T POOR in any other part to the world.

"Our" poor have cable tv and cell phones.
This is the new........they are getting loans to buy homes and guess what their interest rate 1.5%. Now, how the HELL are they allowing them to get that low of and interest rate, with bad credit. I know this because a friend who has fallen on hard times many times just told me. Qualifies for $100,000.00. They have been bankrupt and foreclosed on in the last 10 years.

I was checking on refinancing with good credit the lowest 4.5%.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies