Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 09:39 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,832,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
We all have our POV as to what we think 9-11 was about and what "We" as a country can learn from it, but do you think Americans have learned anything?

I always say terrorists want to take this country down due in part the the arrogance this country displays, so from that(my) POV, I say Americans are getting worse.

Chime in........
The TSA has learned to really keep a close eye on little kids and Catholic nuns going thru security.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2011, 09:54 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,639,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Dude, we still get "unreleased" reports from the Kennedy assassination, but that doesn't mean Oswald didn't do it.
I got news for you .... you're a little behind he times. E. Howard Hunt .. remember him? One of the "Watergate" boys? Long time CIA .... was the figure they fashioned Ethan Hunt (Mission Impossible) after.

On his death bed, gave his son an audio confession relative to the conspiracy to kill JFK .. E. Howard Hunt was on the team. It was most definitely NOT Oswald ... he was a patsy ... and funny how he never made it to trial, huh?

So, that's a very poor example, if you're trying to refute or place conspiracy theories in a bad light. You may be one of only a few in a very small club that still believes the nonsense about Oswald and the magic bullet fairytale. Good grief

Old 04-17-2011, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
It's pretty impressive that a few thousand eye witnesses can be hand-waved out of existence.
Even more impressive that you've checked them all out! Or, are you just assuming?

Take a look at the CGI fake bystanders in the video I posted ... I even marked the exact time mark in the film for convenience.

Old 04-17-2011, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
You offer nothing in the way to discredit a on site eye witness to 9/11? And then you claim they are spreading the crap around?

Really?
This anonymous poster could claim to be the Queen of England .... you gonna curtsy?

Old 04-17-2011, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
Well, why do you?
Now we have all of the eye witnesses in one place ... imagine that!

I was wondering when you were going to pop in ... how have you been? Long time no see.

Old 04-17-2011, 10:27 PM

9,141 posts, read 5,806,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Most likely they were liquidated near Cleveland.

Flt 93 LANDED In Cleveland Morning Of 911

Some may have been kept alive for intersexing at Wright Patterson AFB.

But hey - you didn't hear it from me.

Kinda doin' it the hard way.
Land the plane in Cleveland, kill all the passengers,
dispose of the bodies and hide the plane.
Seems like it wouldda been easier to fly the
thing into the ground near Shanksville, PA.

Old 04-18-2011, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Where were you that day...and how old were you? 12?

Not fraud. Not "created, animated video".
So far, you present nothing but childish comments and you question my age?

Quote:
I was watching the news that morning and was on the phone with a good friend of mine who had a clear view of the towers after the first plane hit...not only was I watching the tv when #2 plane hit, she was (along with everyone else on her floor) standing at the windows in her office building watching plane #2 hit.

HELLLLLOOOOO??????

Animated video my ass.... PROVE it!
I already did, and you haven't made one comment, or refuted a single item in the video evidence presented.

So quit acting like an 8 year old, and discuss the matter like an intelligent adult.

Quote:
What videos have you been watching?

Get your eyes checked.

No, you can't. You have no proof. Unlike those who were there, saw it, witnessed it, have family members on those planes that no longer exist...how do you explain that? Oh, let me guess, government paid them off? To go away? So their spouse could get remarried? Make believe they never had a child or a grandchild?

Delusional is what you conspiracy theorists are.
I don't need to prove where the "victims" of those planes are, because there were no planes ... get it? You need to explain why there is nothing but phony videos of phony planes hitting the Towers. If there were real planes hitting them, there'd be no need for these clearly fraudulent videos.

So far, all you have done is flap your gums a lot, but you don't present anything other than your beliefs. I'm not interested in your beliefs. What you "believe" is irrelevant.

You see ... it is your side that is making all of the claims .... presenting all of the phony evidence. My job is not to explain exactly what was done and how it was done ... I'm just exposing the lies about what was claimed to have happened.

Old 04-18-2011, 12:12 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,326,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Kinda doin' it the hard way.
Land the plane in Cleveland, kill all the passengers,
dispose of the bodies and hide the plane.
Seems like it wouldda been easier to fly the
thing into the ground near Shanksville, PA.
That woulda left evidence.

Old 04-18-2011, 12:39 AM

YouTube - Ghostplane Theory: Plane Crashes Were Faked?

Amazing those computers today! They say it won't be long before they are smarter than humans, but if you ask me, that was done with the 386.

Old 04-18-2011, 12:56 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,026,245 times
Have Americans learned anything from 9-11?

1) Yes, when people in charge tell you to go back to your desk after the alarm goes off and/or you smell smoke, ignore them and pay attention to your gut feelings.

2) Yes, the fire department is never going to get to you if you are on the upper floors of a skyscraper so anybody that goes to work on one of those floors is nuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies