Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 01:52 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,321,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Oh, puleeze!

I've heard all I'm going to about Rumsfeld, Cheney, Rove, Bush, and all their filthy friends!

This conversation is OVER!

I have put you on my ignoramus list.
Again, they were murdered unless you can prove otherwise.

And wacko conspiracy theories don't count.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2011, 06:31 AM

88,588 posts, read 84,838,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardobrazil View Post
But vietnam as quite different. There were no vietcongs raiding against US. However, on september eleven, Amerika had to give their people an answer. But following counter-attack was made in a too wrong way. Instead of using the failed CIA to look for terrorists, Bush decided to blame two whole nations for what happened before.

By the way, is 9/11 victms memorial built up?
It will open on 9/11/2011.

Since part of the memorial is the roof of the PATH station and the museum beneath, both of which are still under construction, it will not be 100% complete, but completion of the memorial in time for the annivesary has been the critical path driving construction on the site.

Here are some links. The memorial takes up about 8 of the 16 acres of the WTC site, and the two reflecting pools are located where One and Two (the towers) stood.

National September 11 Memorial & Museum | World Trade Center Memorial:

The photo on the home page is taken from the northern edge of the site. In the foreground is the new One WTC (formerly known as the Freedom Tower), now about at the 60th floor, and to the left at the back of the site is Four WTC.

Another link re the overall site construction:

http://www.panynj.gov/wtcprogress/index.html

Old 04-19-2011, 11:16 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,326,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Again, they were murdered unless you can prove otherwise.

And wacko conspiracy theories don't count.
I think Dick Cheney would take umbrage at that remark.

Old 04-19-2011, 01:14 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Regardless of each of our theories, we all have our own, those in these M.E. Countries, still hate our guts, and if we think nothing will be tried once again, we are nuts, they hate everything we stand for, and would like to see this Country destroyed. Still need to watch our backs, in many ways.

Old 04-19-2011, 01:17 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,310,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Regardless of each of our theories, we all have our own, those in these M.E. Countries, still hate our guts, and if we think nothing will be tried once again, we are nuts, they hate everything we stand for, and would like to see this Country destroyed. Still need to watch our backs, in many ways.
You sound scared.

Old 04-19-2011, 02:38 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I think most Americans believe they learned a great deal after what what happened on 911.

The vast majority of Americans do not know what happened on 911 .... neither those that believe the official story verbatim, nor those who believe in government involvement. Neither side understands the real truth, and for a great number of years, I too was in that category. My revelations on the matter are quite recent, and what I now see very clearly as the reality, I totally rejected, as most will automatically do as they read these words.

Now even though there are vastly different lines of thought ...the one issue most everyone agrees on is that there were two commercial jets that slammed into the two Trade Towers ... right? Almost everyone can agree on that point.

However, what you are absolutely certain of ... because you saw on TV that morning ... with all of the constant repeats ... over and over again ... as well as all of the different videos that emerged from the several amateur cameramen in the hours and days afterward ... actually did not happen. I know that sounds totally insane ... but I assure you, I am quite sane.

I'm not suggesting that buildings weren't destroyed or that people did not die ... I'm simply saying that the events did not unfold as you saw them unfold on TV ... those videos of planes ramming into these buildings ... every one of them are total frauds. They are all created, animated video, and the only thing I now find amazing in this is that I didn't see it sooner ... and I'm shocked that I and so many others totally missed all of the rank amateur composite and animation work ... which is appallingly crude and totally unprofessional, but obviously good enough to fool almost everyone ... including myself ... but upon closer inspection, becomes painfully and glaringly obvious.

And I'm not just referring to the videos showing planes slamming into these buildings ... oh no! I'm also talking about crowd shots ... fill shots .. showing what are either totally artificially generated people, or animated composites of real people. That's right ... people with portions of their bodies missing .... people that pass through other people like ghosts, etc. These videos are absolute PROOF that what was presented on TV for the entire world to witness, were phony contrivances, and not real.

So what I've learned much to my dismay is, what I thought I saw happen with my own eyes, and what I was convinced actually did happen, is not what happened at all, on 911.

So what did happen? I have no idea, and no answer. All I can say is what didn't happen.
Holy shyt dude, that was some serious insanity in that post.

Old 04-19-2011, 02:41 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
common sense is all that is needed.
Please use it.

Old 04-19-2011, 03:04 PM

1,046 posts, read 3,484,880 times
What I learned..

Quit propping up dictators.
Quit supporting freedom fighters that turn into terrorist when we no longer support them.
Quit giving Israel aid. They are just as bad as any other country in the region.
Mind our own business and only stick our noses in when it is a human rights issue(ie genocide). NOT when it is good for big business.

Old 04-19-2011, 05:21 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Holy shyt dude, that was some serious insanity in that post.
Do you have any actual counterpoints to make? Did you watch the videos posted above and come up with some comments about what you saw? Or do you think ad hominem comments add to the discussion and make you appear well informed?

Old 04-19-2011, 06:18 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,760,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
That's all good (not good that your friend died) ... but that doesn't explain the fake videos .... it doesn't explain the eye witnesses right at ground zero that said there was either no plane ... a missile ... or a small plane.

Clearly something exploded ... those from distant vantage points that might be able to see an explosion and fireball, aren't necessarily going to distinguish what may have caused that explosion.

In my estimation, a global hawk or cruise missile might explain the claims of those who saw a small plane ... or heard the sound of a missile. That of course is pure speculation on my part, and just a possible alternative.

Did you look at the videos? I mean .. it's all good that people claim to have seen something .... but contrary to the general claim ... not all of them are in agreement as to what they saw, which is common. Eyewitness testimony is very often unreliable.

There are multiple problems with the official account ... first, those Jets are incapable of flying at the speeds claimed while at low altitude. Secondly, experienced pilots attempted these same maneuvers with a more agile 737 in their training simulator, and everyone of them failed to strike the buildings, yet we are asked to believe these Arab hijackers could fly planes exceeding their mechanical design, and do it better than seasoned career pilots?

Then, you have the close, slow motion video of a plane literally being "absorbed" into a steel structure, with no deformation of the plane, slicing through like thin air, with it's intact nose exiting the other side of the building 20 feet? Also, video analysis shows that the distance traveled by the plane, per each frame measured, were the same between the plane traveling through the air, and the plane traveling through the building structure. Again, impossible. Then we have a video composite artist that literally recreates the exact effect on his computer, SHOWING YOU how it was done. But, still ... someone saw something from New Jersey, and all of that evidence becomes null and void?

Finally, we see fake people in crowd shots .... transparent heads ... cut of faces ... and even a guy walking who literally passes through a gesturing man's arm like a bloody ghost.

You have different shots, allegedly of the Towers which have different column numbers. You have foreground buildings moving from one side of the landscape to the opposite side. And I could go on .....

So, with hard, visual evidence ... all coming from broadcast TV coverage showing unquestionable proof of video manipulation ... I really couldn't care less about unsubstantiated claims. They are either mistaken, which eyewitness accounts so often are, or they are purposeful deceptions. These claims to not make evidence go away.

And I'm still waiting for ONE person to explain the video anomalies ... particularly the transparent people. It's OK that you don't understand how an aluminum plane cannot slice through steel and concrete as if it were made of gelatin, and exiting the other side with it's fully formed nose intact ... (even lead bullets deform upon impact with a human body), and I don't care how much velocity you generate ... you aren't going to propel an aluminum can of coke through one steel wall, and have it exit another steel wall with it's leading edges fully intact. You have to be a stark raving imbecile to believe that ... at least, after you've had sufficient time to think carefully about it. But what we should ALL be capable of agreeing on is that real live people aren't transparent. You don't see people on the street with portions of their heads missing, or their body passing through another solid object. Now, if you can't agree with that .. then there is no hope for you.

See, the problem is, the general public are used to watching TV and Movies ... and this is their perception of reality ... therefore, a video special effect will appear real to most people, and they won't think twice about stuff like this. Nevertheless, movies and TV aren't real .... automobile tires don't squeal on a dirt road like they do on TV ... pistols don't sound like cannons in real life .... public perceptions are way off on a lot of things.

If you do realize this fundamental construct of reality ... that real live people are not transparent .... then you are forced to admit that at least some of this video evidence is FAKE. If some of it is fake, the entire story offered loses all credibility, and all of the video must be then scrutinized.

This is just plain common sense.
I bet you love Jesse Ventura ...you are another.........zzzzz..... zzzzzz.... Conspirator...

How do you fake human guts on the sidewalk ? You know, from people jumping ?

Have you ever worried about the illuminati ?

Put 6 locks on your door ?

I believe that's called Paranoid, ....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies