Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 01:49 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,863,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Confused as usual, huh bob?
I can't believe there are so many responses in this thread. On second thought, I guess I can. Carry on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2011, 01:50 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,849,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Confused as usual, huh bob?
In the land of confusion...you are king.....lol

Old 05-15-2011, 02:00 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,060,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
Well, they would be wrong.

60,000 people rescued in 10 days. That makes it the most successful government resuce in world history.

The blame should reside with the La. Governor. A Democrat.

Michael Chertoff of the Bush Adminstration offered to take over the rescue operations the day after the hurricane. The Gov refused and said La. could handle it. Nevermind that 58,000 troops were sitting in Mississippi waiting to help.

Of course this is what the Democrat Governor told law enforcement to do with looters: "They have M16s and are locked and loaded. These troops know how to shoot and kill and I expect they will"

Democrats support the death penalty for stealing without a trial.

But let's blame Republicans for the chaos in N.O.

Now that I think about it the Tuscon shooter was probably listening to Democrats. I mean, using terms like lock and loaded and threatening to kill private citizens for stealing and all.
Let's not forget the fine job done by the "chocolate city" mayor, ray nagin.

Who could forget the images of 1,500 school buses which should have been used to evacuate the people before the storm?

Old 05-15-2011, 02:06 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,925,580 times
why do people fall for the op's tricks again and again.

everyday its an obama bash thread or a black bash thread with him.

the op knows he will get responses and views, which is why he keeps posting the same threads over and over.

if people could compose themselves and ignore troll threads, the forum would be a lot better.

Old 05-15-2011, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Th OP is having a joke at the expense of liberals and their reaction to Hurrican Katrina.

I only can think of a thing or two that I agree with Rush Limbaugh on. When he says librals have ZERO sense of humor he is spot on.
I'm currently working on a blog. It will be based solely on real facts and it will drive the left into hysteria.

The only thing I like about Rush is his ability to drive the left bonkers.

Old 05-15-2011, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
The "Tin Foil Hat Crowd Strikes Again".

The Morganza Spillway as been around for over 50 years. Anybody with a shred of intelligence should have factored in the fact THEY ARE LIVING IN THE PATH OF SPILLWAY when deciding to live there.

The decision to open the spillway is predicated on the waterflow of the Mississppi River. It's a engineering decision NOT A POLITICAL ONE.
Here come the "teabaggees"!

Old 05-15-2011, 02:10 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,509,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
I guess you believe in:

Santa Claus

The Easter Bunny

The Tooth Fairy

I always get responses like this when I say the rescue mission conducted the federal government after Katrina was the most successful one ever led by a government. I never said it was some kind of huge success. Just better than any other government response in world history.

If you no of another one where a government rescued 60,000 people in less than 2 weeks please inform me. I'm not afraid to admit if I am incorrect.

Of course, even after Katrina the solution by liberals and republicans was to pour more money into FEMA. The correct response would be eliminate government rerscue missions and let groups like the Red Cross handle these things.

Old 05-15-2011, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
why do people fall for the op's tricks again and again.

everyday its an obama bash thread or a black bash thread with him.

the op knows he will get responses and views, which is why he keeps posting the same threads over and over.

if people could compose themselves and ignore troll threads, the forum would be a lot better.
You couldn't resist.

BTW...where are all of my "bashing black" threads?

Old 05-15-2011, 03:16 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,960,882 times
Quote:
Th OP is having a joke at the expense of liberals and their reaction to Hurrican Katrina.

I only can think of a thing or two that I agree with Rush Limbaugh on. When he says librals have ZERO sense of humor he is spot on.
Actually, it's that Conservative jokes aren't actually funny.

Old 05-15-2011, 03:45 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,982,329 times
I can't believe this topic.....

focus on these pictures and keep the people in your thoughts and prayers

Pictures: Floodwaters Rise Along the Mississippi River - TIME
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies