Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2011, 12:08 AM

15,070 posts, read 8,627,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
I can see there are no shades of grey with you. nambla? please what a reactionary and extreme thing to bring into a conversation about sex ed
Really ... you fail to see the connection? Sexual diversity and alternative lifestyles being taught to young children isn't causing that popping sound of champagne heard coming from the clubhouse filled with pedophile members of NAMBLA? That's right up their perverted alley.

Quote:
times have changed we live in the society that is, not the one we wish we lived in. kinda hard to close the barn door once it was opened what...50 years or more ago? you may rather we go back to the repressed sexuality of years ago and have your children not understand human sexuality, but you are the one in the minority there, not us liberals.
Times don't change ... people do. And change doesn't automatically mean positive. In fact, it's often negative. And I don't consider children abstaining from sex being a sign of sexual oppression. I find your insinuation that it is, extremely nauseating.

Quote:
again you read what your fear wants you see. no one said children should have sex before they are of age, however it is a fact they do. you can turn your back on that and not care but that isn't reality. again age appropriate sex ed does not mean encouraging kids to have sex or play with themselves. but you don't want to accept that for some reason. you would rather see something that isn't because it suits your mind set.

as a parent is you don't like clothing for your child don't buy it. simple as that. the subliminal picture you posted I would like to see the entire picture before commenting on it.
You have the tools available to look at everything I can look at. And if what I have already presented you isn't enough to motivate you to look more closely ... you're just a fraud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2011, 12:27 AM

1,677 posts, read 1,668,131 times
Quote:
FYI I read the link the first time. I have re read it. again the last paragraph does NOT say it is teaching children to fondle or masturbate. rubbing a warm sand bad on someone is not fondling or masturbation.

Instructs teachers to show that contacting body parts can be pleasurable.

Then also recommends children massage each other or to rub themselves.

You're having a total disconnect from one to the next, huh?

Rub, massage - autoerotic terminology. Masturbation.

It's a sex education class, not a physical therapy class.

Old 06-13-2011, 12:29 AM

15,070 posts, read 8,627,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
The OP's personal commentary is an aside.

The premise for the thread is as I stated.

Look at the title:

WOW! How they are teaching Sex Education in Switzerland!

Note: "How" they are teaching....

Then the OP quoted some of the last paragraph, which reads in full:

Again, the OP's commentary is just an aside.

I think this thread has officially entered The Twilight Zone.
This thread? How about this world? This entire world has officially entered the twilight zone.

As much as I don't like to think this way ... sometimes I wonder if the NWO doesn't have a valid point in their desire to reduce the population by 80%

That may be high ... but maybe not as unreasonable as one might assume. Based on this thread, anywhere from 75% to 90% could be argued.

Old 06-13-2011, 01:06 AM

3,681 posts, read 6,273,608 times
Quote:
you and others are so opposed to anything sexual that does not fit your standard you twist it into something evil and depraved. you are so offended that you make something out of a sentence that "isn't" there. a liberals minds are not so much in the gutter that we see kindergartners rubbing warm sand bags on their arms and legs as teaching foreplay.
to suggest otherwise is simply fear based crap.

proper sex education at an appropriate age is the only way to go, covering the full range of human sexuality.
If you think this guided instruction for five year olds is so innocent and non-sexual and certainly not in any way shape or form "foreplay," how's about telling us how you would feel if you found out your spouse or partner was engaged in such behavior with a co-worker. Here we'll replay the scenario:

"A guide contained in the sex boxes instructs kindergarten teachers to "show that contacting body parts can be pleasurable." It also recommends having children massage each other or to rub themselves with warm sand bags, all accompanied by soft music."

Now, just imagine that you find out that your partner's boss, like the kindergarten teacher, has been carrying out human relations exercises with a group of employees to "build teamwork" and learn the pleasures of teamwork. Your partner has spent the day at work giving and receiving massages with male and female coworkers laying around in a group rubbing themselves with warm sand bags while listening to soft music.

I really can't imagine anyone finding this activity acceptable for adults in the workplace, so why would we condone it for children in school?

The Local - Sex box row: minister won't get involved

Old 06-13-2011, 01:16 AM

3,681 posts, read 6,273,608 times
Quote:
Instructs teachers to show that contacting body parts can be pleasurable.

Then also recommends children massage each other or to rub themselves.

You're having a total disconnect from one to the next, huh?

Rub, massage - autoerotic terminology. Masturbation.

It's a sex education class, not a physical therapy class.
It couldn't be clearer. Amazing how people can dance around and deny the most obvious.

Old 06-13-2011, 01:33 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,300,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Really ... you fail to see the connection? Sexual diversity and alternative lifestyles being taught to young children isn't causing that popping sound of champagne heard coming from the clubhouse filled with pedophile members of NAMBLA? That's right up their perverted alley.
You are clearly incorrect. That is the 'cork popping' at the Catholic Church as they rejoice over those who insist telling children that sex is dirty thus assuring that children are less likely to report abuse at the hands of the pedophile clergy.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui
you may rather we go back to the repressed sexuality of years ago and have your children not understand human sexuality
And I don't consider children abstaining from sex being a sign of sexual oppression. I find your insinuation that it is, extremely nauseating.
I find your intentional misrepresentation of the poster's post in order to cast unfounded aspersions at her nauseating, and fraudulent.

Quote:
you're just a fraud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
Amazing how people can dance around and deny the most obvious.
Even more amazing is how people can create masturbation and foreplay out of nothing.

Old 06-13-2011, 01:39 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,255,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
NEWS FLASH: The whole body is involved in sex, and no, it's not appropriate to teach kindergartners to touch each others' private parts. However, it IS appropriate to teach them that non-erotic touch feels good.
Non-erotic FOR WHOM? The "toucher" or the receiver?

How do you know the toucher isn't getting off on the touching? And that the touchee isn't noticing the toucher getting aroused? You're going to teach kids that non-erotic touch is supposed to "feel good" and from whom?? Don't they already know that when their mommy or daddy scratches their back or runs their fingers through their hair, it's a "feel good touch" that they can TRUST?

Quote:
When/if you and your husband have sex, is he permitted to touch you in non-genitalia areas during sex? If he is, then you are accepting that sex is a whole-body experience.
And this is what is so messed up - you speak of teaching "good touching" for little kids then you run right in to adult sex and what an adult with a voice will "permit".

Old 06-13-2011, 02:19 AM

24,510 posts, read 33,305,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
That is so disgusting. I don't understand what kind of mindset are you coming from when you can sit there and try to sexualize children. Children are suppose to be having fun and playing and laughing. Doing innocent things. Sex is NOTHING a CHILD should be taught. I don't care what political party you represent. That is WRONG and disgusting. Teaching small children that haven't even gone through puberty about things like that.
I agree.
But remember... this is the age of insanity.

Old 06-13-2011, 05:43 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,855,009 times
Quote:
Spain's teenage pregnancy rate is low?
Lowest bar one in the world.

Quote:
Roman Catholicism dominates in Spain....
Not these days. The elderly go to church on Sunday, the young go 'clubbing'.

Old 06-13-2011, 08:33 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,476,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Look, this is their mindset:
Antisexuality and Child Sexual Abuse
That's a great and thought-provoking article.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies