Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2011, 06:48 AM

1,733 posts, read 1,822,925 times

Advertisements

There is an interesting thread on this forum here. Basically, it presents stats showing that non-western immigrants in Norway commit 1/6 the number of assault rapes that American men do. Native Norwegian males does not seem to have comitted any assault rapes in the capital city for the last 5 years!

Rape is a horrible thing. I scarce find it less horrible that there are people who will defend a policy that produces such an unbelivable number of rapists. It is hard to claim superiority when the current setup is such an vicious failiure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2011, 08:05 AM

3,681 posts, read 6,275,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
Most of the comment on here is wholly uninformed and demonstrates zero understanding of Switzerland or the Swiss political and educational systems.
What is your point? Are you in favor of teaching five year olds, the "pleasures of sex," by having the children rub themselves and massage each other in class as they are reportedly doing in Switzerland?

The Local - Sex box row: minister won't get involved

Old 06-12-2011, 08:45 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,355,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I wish they taught me this is kindergarten.
Not me, I'm glad I got to grow up playing with toys enjoying being a kid and not having something like that in my mind.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:25 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,190,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
Most of the comment on here is wholly uninformed and demonstrates zero understanding of Switzerland or the Swiss political and educational systems.
This, coupled with America's bizarre attitudes (ignorance, paranoia) about sex.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:51 AM

15,096 posts, read 8,639,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
What is your point? Are you in favor of teaching five year olds, the "pleasures of sex," by having the children rub themselves and massage each other in class as they are reportedly doing in Switzerland?

You know ... this stuff is pretty black and white, and the disgusting nature of such child abuse is pretty obvious to anyone of sound mind and character. I mean, this really doesn't come close to being "subjective" ... so don't worry about successfully convincing the proponents of this crap to see a different point of view. You won't be successful.

Nevertheless, the debate is valuable, even if only to identify who is who ... know what I mean? Everyone needs to know how terribly demented this 'progressive' movement actually is ... and no better way than to allow these twisted, deviates to expose themselves in such debate.

Now, I'm not a "religious" type in the context of mainstream religion ... though I'm absolutely certain there is a higher power ... a higher intelligence ... and much more to the world than what our basic senses of sight, hearing, taste and smell tell us is there. And it's the more abstract sense of intuition that tells me that we are seeing a very old paradigm playing out right before our eyes .... the age old struggle of good versus evil .... a concept as old as humanity.

This is often described by religious types as God versus the Devil or Satan, but those definitions don't really strike a cord with me as much as the concept of dark forces of consciousness which are severely under developed, versus a more refined consciousness of enlightened thought ... or the separate faces of human nature and it's struggle between right and wrong. And this subject is but one aspect of this .... with many more examples that we see taking place today at such dramatic levels.

The news is an endless stream of "bad news" which might paint a lopsided view that this is all there is. But that is an illusion ... as there are more who are good than there are those who are bad. The bad just get all of the headlines and attention.

There is a critical mass buildup taking place ... we see it all around the world ... revolutions and oppressed people fighting back against the dark forces attempting to control and subjugate humanity ... and that's why we see this escalation in efforts from the dark side ... they are losing ... and they know it ... and their days of unchallenged domination is coming to an end, REAL SOON.

This false structure that has been built on lies and deception is being unmasked for what it actually is ... and people really are waking up to this. And for those who attack the innocence of children, a particularly harsh fate awaits them ... make no mistake ... there is an accounting system in place, and they will pay the price for their actions. There is no way to circumvent cause and effect. The time for such accounting is near.

Old 06-12-2011, 10:25 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,024,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
the us the worst culprit in the western world at almost 42 per 1,000.

lol....we have 10x the teen pregnancy rate and they think they can go around lecturing americans about europeans "infiltrating" the usa with their dirty "sex education"....lol
rofl.........

Old 06-12-2011, 10:45 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,326,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swisswife View Post
And I probably betting al lot of the people commenting think people in Switzerland speak Sweedish too !!
I couldn't resist...sorry just something we have been asked several time in the 6 months we lived in the US !!
I heard that a swisswife is equipped with a corkscrew.

Old 06-12-2011, 10:47 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,190,050 times
Quote:

One institution that regards sexual behavior as sinful (the Catholic Church) has many incidents of abusing children. And the 'moral' institution covered the incidents and covered for the guilty.

Old 06-12-2011, 10:49 AM

18,401 posts, read 19,027,378 times
Quote:

stop exaggerating. the box is not for 5 year olds. do you always turn statements around to fit your agenda? just what is it about sex, and sex education that has you always in such a tizzy?

Old 06-12-2011, 10:55 AM

18,401 posts, read 19,027,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You know ... this stuff is pretty black and white, and the disgusting nature of such child abuse is pretty obvious to anyone of sound mind and character. I mean, this really doesn't come close to being "subjective" ... so don't worry about successfully convincing the proponents of this crap to see a different point of view. You won't be successful.

Nevertheless, the debate is valuable, even if only to identify who is who ... know what I mean? Everyone needs to know how terribly demented this 'progressive' movement actually is ... and no better way than to allow these twisted, deviates to expose themselves in such debate.

Now, I'm not a "religious" type in the context of mainstream religion ... though I'm absolutely certain there is a higher power ... a higher intelligence ... and much more to the world than what our basic senses of sight, hearing, taste and smell tell us is there. And it's the more abstract sense of intuition that tells me that we are seeing a very old paradigm playing out right before our eyes .... the age old struggle of good versus evil .... a concept as old as humanity.

This is often described by religious types as God versus the Devil or Satan, but those definitions don't really strike a cord with me as much as the concept of dark forces of consciousness which are severely under developed, versus a more refined consciousness of enlightened thought ... or the separate faces of human nature and it's struggle between right and wrong. And this subject is but one aspect of this .... with many more examples that we see taking place today at such dramatic levels.

The news is an endless stream of "bad news" which might paint a lopsided view that this is all there is. But that is an illusion ... as there are more who are good than there are those who are bad. The bad just get all of the headlines and attention.

There is a critical mass buildup taking place ... we see it all around the world ... revolutions and oppressed people fighting back against the dark forces attempting to control and subjugate humanity ... and that's why we see this escalation in efforts from the dark side ... they are losing ... and they know it ... and their days of unchallenged domination is coming to an end, REAL SOON.

This false structure that has been built on lies and deception is being unmasked for what it actually is ... and people really are waking up to this. And for those who attack the innocence of children, a particularly harsh fate awaits them ... make no mistake ... there is an accounting system in place, and they will pay the price for their actions. There is no way to circumvent cause and effect. The time for such accounting is near.
what a bunch of hogwash. dark vs light, us nasty progressives this is about sex education. you want children left in the dark than educated. you bring up sexual abuse, yet sex education is what helps children identify it and it keeps them far safer then to not understand what a predator is trying to do.

seems some of you love to exercise selective reading comprehension when it comes to things you don't like. making something innocent not in your mind. amazing you would rather children be stupid about their own bodies, emotions with a natural part of life. but yet the op never makes daily threads about violence that effects our children just about the horrors of sex and homosexuality...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies