Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2011, 12:29 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
If you choose to be gay or straight, how can you know if you're not gay if you haven't had gay sex?.
Using your "rules" I guess one would have to have sex with an animal before they "knew" if they were into besteality? One would have to have sex with a child before they "knew" if they were a pedophile or not?

No thanks that is a world I don't want to live in.

Old 07-23-2011, 01:17 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Hilarious video!!!
I have to disagree with you about any hilarity in those videos. I would more like say sickening videos. Pushing homosexuality is not what I would call funny.

Old 07-23-2011, 01:20 PM

1,770 posts, read 2,898,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I have to disagree with you about any hilarity in those videos. I would more like say sickening videos. Pushing homosexuality is not what I would call funny.
People need more Jesus, m i rite?

Old 07-23-2011, 01:21 PM

1,800 posts, read 3,914,563 times
Quote:
Better watch out for those Kansas farmhands who have nothing better to do in the barn.

Old 07-23-2011, 01:22 PM

1,800 posts, read 3,914,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
try some of these on for size. This is a political agenda that is bought and paid for by our tax dollars. It's an outrage, and parents need to direct how and what their children are taught in public school. They, the gays, are molding their next generation of voters. It is wrong to use children to promote an alternative lifestyle. All the studies show that kids do best in a normal mother/father setting. Mom teach girls how to act like ladies, and men teach boys how to be men. They are making parenting obselete, along with Congress. These are adult issues being forced upon vulnerable children. IT IS WRONG.

Homosexuals brainwashing our children in elementary schools
Overt Indoctrination of Children for Homosexual ‘Marriage’ by Gary Morella

While gay activists usually deny that they want to indoctrinate children, said Villarreal, “let’s face it—that’s a lie.” “We want educators to teach future generations of children to accept ***** sexuality. In fact, our very future depends on it,” he wrote.
Gay columnist: let’s face it, we want to indoctrinate children | LifeSiteNews.com
Those studies discuss 2 parent households. 2 parent households with 2 moms or 2 dads are still better than 1 parent households of either sex.

A lot of stuff is bought and paid for with our tax dollars. A democracy isn't always fair. Get over it. I disagree with Congress giving billions to major banks so they could enrich their officers, but they did it. In the realm of things, this is really a non issue.

Old 07-23-2011, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
try some of these on for size. This is a political agenda that is bought and paid for by our tax dollars. It's an outrage, and parents need to direct how and what their children are taught in public school. They, the gays, are molding their next generation of voters. It is wrong to use children to promote an alternative lifestyle. All the studies show that kids do best in a normal mother/father setting. Mom teach girls how to act like ladies, and men teach boys how to be men. They are making parenting obselete, along with Congress. These are adult issues being forced upon vulnerable children. IT IS WRONG.

Homosexuals brainwashing our children in elementary schools
Overt Indoctrination of Children for Homosexual ‘Marriage’ by Gary Morella

While gay activists usually deny that they want to indoctrinate children, said Villarreal, “let’s face it—that’s a lie.” “We want educators to teach future generations of children to accept ***** sexuality. In fact, our very future depends on it,” he wrote.
Gay columnist: let’s face it, we want to indoctrinate children | LifeSiteNews.com
I can't remember any of my teachers back in the late 30s and early 40s trying to push homosexuality off on us. Hell, I didn't even know about people like that until I was in college. Maybe that is why I don't even like to think about same sex living. I still prefer women just as I did girls back in those days.

I didn't know many people who lived in the closet back then and didn't know many of those, both students and teachers, who I worked with who were gay. Of course, after they were out of school and we could come them coming out we learned. I don't think of any of those kids who must have been in the closet who were seriously damaged by not being able to stand out in the group. There were so many of them and only one of them died of AIDS which he proudly said he got from his boyfriend who didn't die.

Those videos reminded me of certain days of every year that my kids would be sick. Neither of them would have accepted that crap and one of them would certainly got into trouble for speaking out about having to hear that in school.

Old 07-23-2011, 01:26 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
Quote:
At least when idiots like this continue to willfully trespass after they have been asked to leave they are stupid enough to post their videos online. Pretty hard to deny participation in criminal activity when the evidence is posted for all the world to see.

Old 07-23-2011, 01:26 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,306,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Gay politicians with an agenda endeavor to change the establishment.
Whether we want it changed or not. Politically Correct, but ethically and morally wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Using your "rules" I guess one would have to have sex with an animal before they "knew" if they were into besteality? One would have to have sex with a child before they "knew" if they were a pedophile or not?

No thanks that is a world I don't want to live in.
Nor would I.

Quote:
Nor would I.

Old 07-23-2011, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tmess View Post
People need more Jesus, m i rite?
I'm not sure I understand what you mean but if it is what it appears you may well be right and there are places for that kind of teaching just as there is a place, the home, where the gay teaching should take place, not in school. I don't believe that Jesus should be pushed in public school but then if gaiety is pushed maybe we need to do that also.

Old 07-23-2011, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowincal11 View Post
Better watch out for those Kansas farmhands who have nothing better to do in the barn.
It appears to me that you don't know a lot about life in Kansas these days but go ahead and show your ignorance at every chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies