Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 05:57 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Yeah, it's a real joy to love on welafare...

I'd rather talk about the big bucks given to the already rich.
I dont give a rats patute if its a joy or not. They live off other peoples CHARITY, and thats their CHOICE to live that way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2011, 06:26 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,458,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Now if most people on welfare were like this, I would actually support it. As we know, most of them are worthless losers who leach off of all of us working people.

Welfare mom creates million dollar biz: how she did it on Shine (http://shine.yahoo.com/event/poweryourfuture/welfare-mom-creates-million-dollar-biz-how-she-did-it-2573956/ - broken link)

Would she have been able to do this if she hadn't owned her home? Specifically, how would she have been able to expand the business into her garage if she hadn't had one?

I'm trying to make a living out of a single room, and I can't expand beyond what I can store in that space.

Old 10-06-2011, 06:39 AM

227 posts, read 140,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Yeah, it's a real joy to love on welafare...

I'd rather talk about the big bucks given to the already rich.

what do you mean with the word "given".

The rich have come up with a product that people choose to buy. Thats how it works. Steve Jobbs deserded every penny he ever made. Why do you *******s look at these people as evil.

Yet the poor are an anchor on society. They drain every penny they can out of the system. food stamps. section 8 , free healthcare, free lunch program (yet still get food stamps), free education, free free free they have no clue.

Free food at home
free food at school
free healthcare
free housing
help with electric bills

again who is the drain on society. *******s just spew thier hate for the people that supply the money for the losers that do nothing but take.

stupid stupid stupid

Old 10-06-2011, 06:41 AM

227 posts, read 140,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Would she have been able to do this if she hadn't owned her home? Specifically, how would she have been able to expand the business into her garage if she hadn't had one?

I'm trying to make a living out of a single room, and I can't expand beyond what I can store in that space.

We don't want to hear excuses. Excuses are for losers. Go out and do.
I was unemployed for a year. I took control of my own employment and made something out of nothing with hard work and long hours.

People can make unlimited money with something as simple as a pickup truck. I have done it.

Old 10-06-2011, 06:46 AM

525 posts, read 899,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Now if most people on welfare were like this, I would actually support it. As we know, most of them are worthless losers who leach off of all of us working people.

Welfare mom creates million dollar biz: how she did it on Shine (http://shine.yahoo.com/event/poweryourfuture/welfare-mom-creates-million-dollar-biz-how-she-did-it-2573956/ - broken link)
Another totally ignorant statement by a totally racist individual that has no idea whAt reality is. Unbelievable. You are very disturbed.

Old 10-06-2011, 06:51 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,861,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heetseeker View Post
Another totally ignorant statement by a totally racist individual that has no idea whAt reality is. Unbelievable. You are very disturbed.

Are you saying that "worthless losers who leach off of all of us working people" are limited to one race? You are the racist buddy.

Old 10-06-2011, 06:54 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:

Old 10-06-2011, 06:57 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
Are you people saying that every woman or man that stays at home raising kids and keeping the house clean instead of being out in the world "bettering themselves" by working for the man are Welfare Queens? Sounds like it to me.

Does this mean the RWA's are opposed to conventional married families?

Old 10-06-2011, 07:00 AM

525 posts, read 899,743 times
Some people never have or never will get a fair shot at anything. Some folks [apparently on this particular post] are born with the chips on their side. I'll bet not one of you really would know what to do if you all of a sudden had nothing you would probably die in the street. Some people have absolutly no support from anything or anybody and get by with things like welfare and programs like the Salvation army etc. I know people like to be broke on food stamps BS. I get sick to my stomach reading this crap.

Old 10-06-2011, 07:01 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,861,475 times
Quote:
Some people never have or never will get a fair shot at anything. Some folks [apparently on this particular post] are born with the chips on their side. I'll bet not one of you really would know what to do if you all of a sudden had nothing you would probably die in the street. Some people have absolutly no support from anything or anybody and get by with things like welfare and programs like the Salvation army etc. I know people like to be broke on food stamps BS. I get sick to my stomach reading this crap.
Then why are people applauding this woman, who was poor and on welfare?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies