Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 05:02 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Zombie » Fresh anti-Semitic videos coming out of Occupy Wall Street

Angry Anti-Semite@ OWS Zucotti Sq - YouTube

Partial transcription (starting at 0:48): What can you even say.....

Just to add something. The President said he supported these people. All you people and the media talking about how great the OWS people were and this and that. My God, just look at the hundreds of videos of these people. Violence, graffiti, garbage, putting kids in harms way, anti-Semitic, and absolutely STUPID. How on earth can you continue to support them? OWS is made up of mostly dirty losers and morons.
I saw a young lady who was about as stupid as this dumb mother***er on a video the other day proposing just what he was saying. The saddest thing about this was that neither of them knew how to raise food or how to store it. They didn't know how they would take wood for domiciles out of the earth, only that they would. They didn't know how they would kill animals for food, only that somebody had told them they could do that.

You have to feel sorry for people that stupid and hope that having Obama on their side will save them, in the end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
While you have a point, there are so many examples of this type of thing and much worse its hard to ignore. While Im sure there are some decent OWS people, they have been taken over. The whole movement has been taken over by losers.
This guy didn't look like a loser but sounded like one since he didn't have to work. Of course, he was very anti-semitic so maybe he wasn't very smart.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Or a bunch of wlefare recipients who have never worked a day in their lives and have no experience except for "free" (from the taxpayer).

That idiot probably had more invested in his matching sports outfit than I spend on clothes for an entire year. Yet, he isn't even a taxpayer.

Nancy Pelosi: "God Bless them".
Yes, God bless them because their means of making a living may well cease to exist if their hero doesn't manage to take over the nation in his dictatorial manner.

Hey, I was thinking just what you said about that set of clothing.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:11 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,863,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Hey, I was thinking just what you said about that set of clothing.
I was just thinking that too. I guess he got it "from the ground"

Old 11-09-2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
He should have asked what the best food growing techniques were.
THEY don't know that growing food goes beyond throwing seeds on the ground and then eating what springs up some time later. That one had no idea about food other than sneaking down to the give away shop or going to the food store when he had any money left over after buying his latest sports clothing from his welfare check.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:13 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneWest View Post
Don't judge all of the OWS because of the few loud-mouthed numbskulls. Just like I don't judge all of the posters on CD by the not-so-few loud-mouthed numbskulls here.
Show me one making an intelligent, reasoned argument. I know they must be out there...but they seem to be camera-shy.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:19 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Thanks bucs, that was a hoot

Old 11-09-2011, 05:26 PM

629 posts, read 772,196 times
I had a Sociology PHD in college who would argue till the cows came home that an apple on a tree has NO VALUE until labor picks and transports it to market. I dont think this guy and the ole prof Are on the smae page

or even in the same text

or even on the same planet

Old 11-09-2011, 05:34 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Also, if this moron doesn't need a job and can get whatever he wants "from the Earth" for free, then you'd think he shouldn't care about the "1%" and what they do with their many little pieces of paper.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:34 PM

2,605 posts, read 4,845,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
This guy didn't look like a loser but sounded like one since he didn't have to work. Of course, he was very anti-semitic so maybe he wasn't very smart.
Not with the hundred dollar MLB shirt and thirty dollar lid. But I suppose those rose from the earth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies