Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 05:36 PM

300 posts, read 250,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
This guy didn't look like a loser but sounded like one since he didn't have to work. Of course, he was very anti-semitic so maybe he wasn't very smart.
Anti semitism is not indicative of a lack of intelligence.

His other statements prove he is an idiot, but simply disliking jews, or any other group of people does not make one an idiot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 05:39 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,485,611 times
Quote:
Just to add something. The President said he supported these people. All you people and the media talking about how great the OWS people were and this and that. My God, just look at the hundreds of videos of these people. Violence, graffiti, garbage, putting kids in harms way, anti-Semitic, and absolutely STUPID. How on earth can you continue to support them? OWS is made up of mostly dirty losers and morons.
Worth repeating.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:42 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,815,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Also, if this moron doesn't need a job and can get whatever he wants "from the Earth" for free, then you'd think he shouldn't care about the "1%" and what they do with their many little pieces of paper.
I don't get that either. If anything is not allowing them to live like cavemen that would be the government not Wall Street.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:42 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,950,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneWest View Post
Don't judge all of the OWS because of the few loud-mouthed numbskulls. Just like I don't judge all of the posters on CD by the not-so-few loud-mouthed numbskulls here.
Very true.

During the Tea Party protests, there were some people carrying really racist and bigoted signs. They did not reflect the views of all or even most of the people who support the Tea Party. I think some people were trying to paint with a broad bruch all of the Tea Party supporters as evil redneck racists who dress up in white sheets and wear hoods.

The Tea Party supporters are mostly non-racist people raising their point of view about things like the national debt. Likewise, the Occupy people are generally focused on corporate greed and the special privileges enjoyed by the Oligarchs.

Like you say, both sides have their share of numbskulls.

Old 11-09-2011, 09:07 PM

1,435 posts, read 1,554,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
I love it when people post stuff like this and say "It's all of them!", and when it happens to people they like they scream "It's not all of us".

Hilarious, simply hilarious the hypocrisy.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...izabeth-8.html
I just did a quick overview of that thread linked. None of the accusations the op made were supported with evidence. The gay soldier, for example? It wasn't HIM who was booed, it was his question. And that's just one example of something being misrepresented or taken out of context.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:24 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,485,611 times
Quote:
I love it when people post stuff like this and say "It's all of them!", and when it happens to people they like they scream "It's not all of us".

Hilarious, simply hilarious the hypocrisy.
Difference is the mainstream media was complicit in painting the entire Tea Party as violent, racist, etc. because of the actions of a few. Now, of course, the media is refraining.

Yeah, its different.

Old 11-10-2011, 06:40 AM

810 posts, read 837,576 times
Yet when blacks complain about white privilege they just get a pat on the back and a "there, there". Nobody called them anticaucasian.

Although the guy is dumb, he brings up a legitimate point about certain Jewish folk using their connectedness to benefit from the government, ie. they earn money working in social service yet are still receiving a lot of welfare. That is quite common in Hasidic communities to pretend that be "poor" on paper to receive a lot of benefits.

Hasidic Enclave Is America’s Poorest City

Old 11-10-2011, 06:44 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,227,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Zombie » Fresh anti-Semitic videos coming out of Occupy Wall Street

Angry Anti-Semite@ OWS Zucotti Sq - YouTube

Partial transcription (starting at 0:48): What can you even say.....

Just to add something. The President said he supported these people. All you people and the media talking about how great the OWS people were and this and that. My God, just look at the hundreds of videos of these people. Violence, graffiti, garbage, putting kids in harms way, anti-Semitic, and absolutely STUPID. How on earth can you continue to support them? OWS is made up of mostly dirty losers and morons.
every day we see something like this from OWS . I do not think its an isolated case, i think this is OWS and what it means and the president supports it

Old 11-10-2011, 06:48 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times
I'm glad you provided a transcript. I was only able to watch the first few seconds. Aftering hearing the black dude say "F*** Barack Obama. F*** that ni**a son". I was through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Zombie » Fresh anti-Semitic videos coming out of Occupy Wall Street

Angry Anti-Semite@ OWS Zucotti Sq - YouTube

Partial transcription (starting at 0:48): What can you even say.....

Old 11-10-2011, 06:53 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,473,071 times
Dear Protester: Have you EVER considered becoming a productive member of society?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies