Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 06:59 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,229,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Dear Protester: Have you EVER considered becoming a productive member of society?
No that would go agianst what OWS stands for
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2011, 07:14 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,477,180 times
You Know what was funny is that there is a black man in that video that doesn't support President Obama and yet spouts liberal stuff. Lol. I thought that was funny.

Anyway, I drove by the "tent city" in DC on K street. These guys are tented up in the park where a bunch of homeless people usually are stationed. I was on my way to a steakhouse and thought for a minute about what these people are eating. Thought quickly faded.

Old 11-10-2011, 07:22 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,473,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
No that would go agianst what OWS stands for
I wonder if the protester thinks smart phones, computers, and other technology come from the Earth?

Old 11-10-2011, 07:43 AM

30,274 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Zombie » Fresh anti-Semitic videos coming out of Occupy Wall Street

Angry Anti-Semite@ OWS Zucotti Sq - YouTube

Partial transcription (starting at 0:48): What can you even say.....

Just to add something. The President said he supported these people. All you people and the media talking about how great the OWS people were and this and that. My God, just look at the hundreds of videos of these people. Violence, graffiti, garbage, putting kids in harms way, anti-Semitic, and absolutely STUPID. How on earth can you continue to support them? OWS is made up of mostly dirty losers and morons.
I love one of the comments on YouTube:

"Do Mets jerseys come from the earth?"

HA!

These people are disgusting. There's been way too many examples, stories, videos, etc proving that they are ignorant fools. Why the hell is anyone taking them seriously?

Old 11-10-2011, 08:10 AM

30,274 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Does anyone remember that show about families going out to be Pioneers for a few months? It was on PBS, I think.

They had to give away all their modern conveniences and some had to build their own homes, they had to gather their own water, they had to find their own food....all that stuff that comes from the earth...

So, let's take all of these protesters and put them on that show. Let them "get their stuff for free" because it "comes from the earth".

Do you think they'll be disappointed to learn that the steak they ate didn't come from the earth in steak shape, ready to eat?

Seriously, though, they really should go do that show, live out there for a few months, protesting against wall street. They don't need paper, they can find everything they need for free, from the earth so....take 'em out there and LET! THEM!

At the end of say....6 months, (through a winter, as well), let's see how many still feel this way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies