Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will America be better or worse when whites become a minority?
Better 33 19.64%
Worse 135 80.36%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 01:22 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,369,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud Nine View Post
Black Americans have found the perfect ecological niche, they live off of white taxpayers and they know it. Even the black middle class (which is about to disappear due to state and federal budget cuts) was a gift from white people.

Do black Americans really think this gravy train will continue once Asians and Hispanics run the show? Blacks will be wishing they hadn't sabotaged the white power structure in America the past few decades.
let me guess, your entry for the new 'dumbest poster ever' contest. You post this s##t from your mom's basement while people like Powell, Allen West, and yeah Barack Obama are out risking their lives to vouchsafe yours. Ten of 44 US presidents have been shot at. You didn't know that didn't you?

Old 12-09-2011, 01:22 AM

1,604 posts, read 1,566,388 times
Quote:
Yea, that sounds like a recipe for success, fewer [white] taxpayers and more mobs of violent "youths" and "teens"...
The last I checked all racial groups pay their taxes. Also it seems like Teabaggers are the ones who are always trying to swindle their way out of paying their taxes since they hate the "Government" so much.

Old 12-09-2011, 01:23 AM

3,359 posts, read 7,327,751 times
Default How this effects the white and black dynamic...

Whites and blacks and I suppose American Indians, have a unique relationship in all of this...

It kind of took centuries of trial and error to final garner a kind of peace and understanding...

Whites and blacks have a unique history in America together...that newly arriving immagrents could careless about...

For instance...since Mexicans were'nt in on the slave trade or denying blacks civil rights...they could careless about 'blacks' or their past...and are not lulled into that whole prior 'guilt' thing...

They, Mexicans, simply see blacks as competitors...and for the most part are not sympathetic to any of the prior civil rights issues...expecially on the street level...

With the older ones above 50, yes...but to the younger latinos coming up...they could careless about any of the civil rights issues that blacks and latinos faced together in the 50's and 60's...

I think for the most part, 'whites' will always be ok, in control, and in power...

Cause people will always look up to white as being 'good'...

It's the black population, that should be concerned, in my opinion, if this shift occurs, and suddenly you have people here who are totally indifferent to any past wrongs done by whites...for the most part they could careless...it's dog eat dog...

Whites, or the whole European culture, always seem to be the ones to broker peace between nations...

Remove that element...and I'm not sure what the standard would be...

Old 12-09-2011, 01:24 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,481,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post

I have faith it can change. No doubt. We need real leaders and people (regardless of race) who believe it can happen.
Well, finally we agree.

Old 12-09-2011, 01:25 AM

12 posts, read 12,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Are you saying that whites currently pay repatriations to blacks? Please explain how, because I've never heard of that.

The mind of a racist puzzles me.

Were it not for white subsidies, probably half of black America would be living under African or Haitian conditions. Black net contributors (those who do not receive benefits) are a minority, even the "black middle class" is composed of mostly government workers in redundant or needless positions, "departments" that were opened for the sole purpose of employing "African-Americans", and companies who were forced to hire under-qualified black applicants.

THAT whole racial spoils system is a form of reparations.

Old 12-09-2011, 01:27 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,060,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Well, finally we agree.
Same here. Real, non-biased, normal people. Not feminist, racist, misandric, or those with that victim mentality.

Old 12-09-2011, 01:34 AM

1,604 posts, read 1,566,388 times
Quote:
Were it not for white subsidies, probably half of black America would be living under African or Haitian conditions. Black net contributors (those who do not receive benefits) are a minority, even the "black middle class" is composed of mostly government workers in redundant or needless positions, "departments" that were opened for the sole purpose of employing "African-Americans", and companies who were forced to hire under-qualified black applicants.

THAT whole racial spoils system is a form of reparations.
Were it not for black slave labor, probably half of white America would be living under Moldovan conditions. How 'bout that?

Old 12-09-2011, 01:34 AM

1,565 posts, read 2,451,936 times
There will be a lot more racial tension. The white and asian minority will hold most the money and power.

Also it will happen much faster than 2050 IMO

Old 12-09-2011, 01:36 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,369,310 times
Quote:
The last I checked all racial groups pay their taxes. Also it seems like Teabaggers are the ones who are always trying to swindle their way out of paying their taxes since they hate the "Government" so much.
Oh sure, like Tim Geithner, Tom Daschle, Charlie Rangle, etc. You're just as much of a loonie bigot phobe as Mr. Whitecloud. Why don't you two join hand so that I can now pronounce you bigot and phobe?

Old 12-09-2011, 01:39 AM

12 posts, read 12,618 times
Quote:
Were it not for black slave labor, probably half of white America would be living under Moldovan conditions. How 'bout that?
Were it not for Johnson's Great Society, which failed to eliminate black poverty but instead made it worse, white taxpayers would be about $2 trillion richer.

Not to mention the chaos and inefficiencies caused by "affirmative action", which saps about 5% from America's GDP every year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies