Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 09:33 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,219,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
No, but you did say: So once again the loony left manages to make everything a parisan(sic) issue when it was clearly made a parftisan issue from post #1 by one of the self-Righteous.
Well the left tend to be pro French and the right anti-french. Freedom fries?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2012, 09:34 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,513,195 times
Quote:
No, but you did say: So once again the loony left manages to make everything a parisan(sic) issue when it was clearly made a parftisan issue from post #1 by one of the self-Righteous.
No it was made a partisan issue by Colmes who is hyper-partisan and would not have made the same comments about a liberal. And it continues to be made a partisan issue, and validates the OP when every person here agreeing with Colmes is one of the board's libs.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:35 AM

422 posts, read 813,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
You better damn well believe I would. Contrary to what you people believe not everyone on the right listens to or follow Rush and I would certainly take him to task for such comments. I didn't agree with Coulter's comments on the 9/11 widows, I thought they were tacky and insensitive.
Seriously props to you for this. Rush Limbaugh has to be #1 on my list of people who perpetuate the idea that the universe literally revolves around a conflict between conservative and liberal ideology and the arbiter of said subjective words is he.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:38 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Well the left tend to be pro French and the right anti-french. Freedom fries?
Have anything remotely factual to support that statement?

Old 01-03-2012, 09:38 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,731,609 times
jojajn- Do you have any children? You are being really callous.

This shouldn't be a left/right issue. This thread makes me so sad, and I have never lost a baby. My 3rd baby is 5-6 years behind my others. They were very invested in my pregnancy. I can see where parents might feel the need to let the siblings get closure by seeing the baby. I'm so grateful that is a decision I haven't had to ever make.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:39 AM

6,476 posts, read 7,325,718 times
Colmes is something of a chump but I don't think he's naturally a mean guy. What he said was vile -there's no wrong way to grieve-but he apologized for it, so let it go.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Have anything remotely factual to support that statement?
I was making a joke about a comment made. Over the head.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:42 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,189,293 times
Holmes was TOTALLY out of line. Because he doesn't like Santorum's politics he has an outburst about something the Santorums did in their private life?

Horrible. Just another demonstration of how much hatred there is in this country now. I cannot imagine politicians and commentators making these comments on-air fourty years ago. We still had dignity and self control then.

You have to wonder what is IN Holmes as a man that he would even bring this up. A total lack of respect for a fellow human being's beliefs and decisions seems to be at the top of the list.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:42 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
You better damn well believe I would. Contrary to what you people believe not everyone on the right listens to or follow Rush and I would certainly take him to task for such comments. I didn't agree with Coulter's comments on the 9/11 widows, I thought they were tacky and insensitive.
Quote:
No it was made a partisan issue by Colmes who is hyper-partisan and would not have made the same comments about a liberal. And it continues to be made a partisan issue, and validates the OP when every person here agreeing with Colmes is one of the board's libs.

Find me one example of the OP questioning anything Ann Coulter has ever said and I might believe you, until then IMO it's just more typical feigned outrage and hypocrisy from the self-Righteous.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Did you even read the OP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
A disgusting, vile, horrible comment by this nasty liberal.

See, this is how liberals like Colmes think, that something as loving as what the Santorums did was "crazy".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies