Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2012, 04:39 PM

18,391 posts, read 19,027,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
If you are pro choice you are pro abortion
lol maybe in your world, that doesn't make it so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2012, 04:41 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,226,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
No one is PRO-abortion.

I am pro-choice and have NO interest in influencing anyone about whether or not to have an abortion ...unlike people like YOU who think you should have influence over OTHER'S decisions...people like YOU who want bigger government interference in private lives....

Now answer this if you have the courage and try not to exagerate:

How many kids have you adopted?????????

????????

How many sonograms are YOU willing to pay for?????
So you think its OK to not explain medical procedures and options to patients. I believe you give patients all options Of course its your right to believe as you want

Old 01-11-2012, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
lol maybe in your world, that doesn't make it so.
If you are pro choice you are for the use of abortion as a choice thus pro abortion. For if you were agianst abortion you woudl not be pro choice

Old 01-11-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
If you are pro choice you are for the use of abortion as a choice thus pro abortion. For if you were agianst abortion you woudl not be pro choice
so with this logic you would be anti choice. for your info pro choice does not mean pro abortion, that is an incomplete description as you well know. pro choice is also pro birth and pro adoption. get your facts straight. BTW you never answered who me's questions.

Old 01-11-2012, 05:02 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,155,997 times
Quote:
So you think its OK to not explain medical procedures and options to patients. I believe you give patients all options Of course its your right to believe as you want
YES! It is OK to NOT explain a procedure or options to a patient IF the patient doesn't want it!!!!
YOU have lost the argument and are being deliberately obtuse...you HAVE to be if you can't understand the difference between choice and being forced....NOBODY could be that ...uncomprehending...

NOW, here's the rest of my post you ignored. :

No one is PRO-abortion.

I am pro-choice and have NO interest in influencing anyone about whether or not to have an abortion ...unlike people like YOU who think you should have influence over OTHER'S decisions...people like YOU who want bigger government interference in private lives....

????????

Old 01-11-2012, 05:03 PM

Quote:
so with this logic you would be anti choice. for your info pro choice does not mean pro abortion, that is an incomplete description as you well know. pro choice is also pro birth and pro adoption. get your facts straight. BTW you never answered who me's questions.
Correct im anti choice

Old 01-11-2012, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Correct im anti choice
yes you are. so don't have an abortion. the rest of us will make up our own minds thank you.

Old 01-11-2012, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
YES! It is OK to NOT explain a procedure or options to a patient IF the patient doesn't want it!!!!
YOU have lost the argument and are being deliberately obtuse...you HAVE to be if you can't understand the difference between choice and being forced....NOBODY could be that ...uncomprehending...

NOW, here's the rest of my post you ignored. :

No one is PRO-abortion.

????????

if you are for the use of abortion you are pro abortion

I have bene on the board of a local non profit adoption agency for 25 years. I have helped approve over 10,000
Im not a suitable single parent as i have health issues

Old 01-11-2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:
yes you are. so don't have an abortion. the rest of us will make up our own minds thank you.
this law does not change you ability to be pro abortion

Old 01-11-2012, 05:09 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,005,647 times
Quote:
this law does not change you ability to be pro abortion
You keep saying that. Then why have this law to begin with?

That's right - religious ideology. Yours? And it must trump freedom.

That's all there is to it.

Last edited by vamos; 01-11-2012 at 05:27 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies