Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2012, 10:11 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,065,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Why on earth would they Xray him if they didn't suspect he had any broken bones? An MRI would be even less needed without cause.
The simple answer is that I was exercising a little literary license by repeating the question ask by the person I was responding to.

However, since you asked, since Mr. Zimmerman suffered such a life or serious bodily harm, the bleeding on the back of his head very well could have been only one symptom of a fractured skull, or cerebral injury which could actually be life threatening which only an MRI can detect. It isn't unheard of for an individual to receive a blow to the head, think nothing of it, and be dead within a few hours.
The coroner’s office said Joanna Ramos, 10, died from blunt force trauma to the head.

Ramos, 10, died Friday night following an after-school fight in an alley...

The fight only lasted about a minute and didn’t involve any weapons.

“She did not hit her head. The other girl just punched her in the face. She started bleeding from the nose,” according to Joanna’s witness and friend Maggie Martinez.
Coroner: Girl, 10, Died From Fatal Blow To Head After Fight With Classmate « CBS Los Angeles
Players are urged to speak up if they feel upper-body pain, they must compete with their personal equipment and they need clearance from a licensed doctor to return from injury, the aftermath of the Dec. 18, 2010, death of Sam Hesselberg, a three-sport Palmer athlete who was killed by a blow to the head that caused a ruptured artery in his brain.
http://www.safetynetwork.info/articl...article_id=736

So one would think that if one was getting such a thorough life altering butt kicking that was so severe that you needed to shoot the assailant dead one would think that one would desire to have their life threatening or serious bodily injuries properly looked into.

Old 03-22-2012, 10:13 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,065,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredsnowman View Post
Whenever being stalked by a random armed moron, you should always be very respectful and kind toward your stalker.
Not me, I moving back to Florida and shooting first. I'll let you know how that works out.

Old 03-22-2012, 10:16 PM

1,569 posts, read 2,045,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Not me, I moving back to Florida and shooting first. I'll let you know how that works out.
Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Old 03-22-2012, 10:16 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,566,388 times
Default Florida is a Third World Country

Where else in the civilized world can you shoot a child to death and get away with it because of an arbitrary law that allows you to murder at will and then claim self-defense to cover it up?

The complicity and blatant corruption of the Sanford police department in handling the case is just further salt in the wound. Things like this are not supposed to happen in a civilized first-world country. Florida is an embarrassment to America.

The fact that Zimmerman is walking free today is not just a great injustice, it's a damning indictment on us as a nation. If this man isn't brought to justice for this murder, America can no longer claim to be the champion of the free world when its own citizens can't even walk the streets in their own neighborhood without been murdered because of the color of their skin.

Old 03-22-2012, 10:18 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,013,265 times
Someone else mentioned this before, but since Tryevon is listed as 6'3 and 150 lbs, why is the media only showing his baby pictures? I know they have the one where his face is in the camera with a hood on, but where is a full photo of him today?

Old 03-22-2012, 10:20 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,493,752 times
Where exactly are you seeing anything that even remotely indicates that anyone is planning to burn the city down?

~ButterBrownBiscuit~

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
They've already threatened to burn the city down so I'm guessing that's what they mean.

Old 03-22-2012, 10:20 PM

1,569 posts, read 2,045,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Someone else mentioned this before, but since Tryevon is listed as 6'3 and 150 lbs, why is the media only showing his baby pictures? I know they have the one where he face is in the camera with a hood on, but where is a full photo of him today?
Skinny guy...

Old 03-22-2012, 10:22 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,856,185 times
Florida isn't a country at all, it's a state and your post is just redundant. You obsessed people need to chill out and realize that acting retarded isn't going to bring baby Trayvon back to his parents.

Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is going to happen by the book, there's a reason we don't let insane emotion run our judicial system.

Old 03-22-2012, 10:22 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,013,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimmerama View Post
Skinny guy...
very. I'm 6'2 and 205 and built like a shooting guard/wide receiver. I can't even imagine 6'3 and 140

Old 03-22-2012, 10:24 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,140,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
The simple answer is that I was exercising a little literary license by repeating the question ask by the person I was responding to.

However, since you asked, since Mr. Zimmerman suffered such a life or serious bodily harm, the bleeding on the back of his head very well could have been only one symptom of a fractured skull, or cerebral injury which could actually be life threatening which only an MRI can detect. It isn't unheard of for an individual to receive a blow to the head, think nothing of it, and be dead within a few hours.
The coroner’s office said Joanna Ramos, 10, died from blunt force trauma to the head.

Ramos, 10, died Friday night following an after-school fight in an alley...

The fight only lasted about a minute and didn’t involve any weapons.

“She did not hit her head. The other girl just punched her in the face. She started bleeding from the nose,” according to Joanna’s witness and friend Maggie Martinez.
Coroner: Girl, 10, Died From Fatal Blow To Head After Fight With Classmate « CBS Los Angeles
Players are urged to speak up if they feel upper-body pain, they must compete with their personal equipment and they need clearance from a licensed doctor to return from injury, the aftermath of the Dec. 18, 2010, death of Sam Hesselberg, a three-sport Palmer athlete who was killed by a blow to the head that caused a ruptured artery in his brain.
Safety Network - Safety Resources, Safety Events and Safety News - LeicesterMan's article - Star Ice Hockey Player dies from undetected head injury - new safety rules

So one would think that if one was getting such a thorough life altering butt kicking that was so severe that you needed to shoot the assailant dead one would think that one would desire to have their life threatening or serious bodily injuries properly looked into.
Exactly right. Remember Natasha Richardson's fatal injury? She walked around for hours after her fall insisting that she was okay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies