Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2012, 05:27 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,076,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by totsuka View Post
After the dust settles, Mr. Zimmerman will be found not guilty. Holder and his gang of thugs will then try some sort of civil rights thing, but even that will fail. Martin was a wanna be thug that over reached and got knocked down. It is sad, but that is a teachable moment for other wanna be gangsta's.
Didn't know Tray was the one that chased down Zimmmerman who was in his car.

If someone was following you at night then got out their car and followed you on foot you would try and have a nice conversation with them? REALLY ?

Old 06-16-2012, 05:29 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Didn't know Tray was the one that chased down Zimmmerman who was in his car.

If someone was following you at night then got out their car and followed you on foot you would try and have a nice conversation with them? REALLY ?
I would certainly head to a public area and ask why I was being followed.

Old 06-16-2012, 05:40 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,076,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
REALLY What "public area" was there for Tray to go to, if you try that, chances are the person following you you would have robbed, raped, or whatever they had in mind.

Old 06-16-2012, 05:42 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,228,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Only if the other party reacts to words with violence.
No one knows what Trayvon was reacting too, He could have had a gun pointed at him. He wasn't shot in the back. Whatever Trayvon did in reaction to whatever George "the stalker" Zimmerman said/did to him died w/ Trayvon. The only one that knows is Zimmerman....and we know he is capable of lying. That was the point the posters comment. If Zimmerman is declared innocent, God help us.

Old 06-16-2012, 06:39 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
That's what you got from justNancy's post? You may want to read it again. Slower this time for comprehension. You can do it!
Thank you. Unfortunately, hate only views things with myopic vision.

Old 06-16-2012, 09:54 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,667,797 times
Quote:
After the dust settles, Mr. Zimmerman will be found not guilty. Holder and his gang of thugs will then try some sort of civil rights thing, but even that will fail. Martin was a wanna be thug that over reached and got knocked down. It is sad, but that is a teachable moment for other wanna be gangsta's.
In reality, you don't know squat, totsukka.

"After the dust settles"
You don't know what's behind the unsettled dust.

"Mr. Zimmerman will be found not guilty."
And you know this, How?

"Holder and his gang of thugs"
Ah! your real agenda, which has nothing to do with this case is showing under your petticoat

"Martin was a wanna be thug that over reached and got knocked down"
Was it the skittles in one hand or the iced tea in the other that Martin over reached for?

"It is sad, but that is a teachable moment for other wanna be gangsta's"
Funny, I came to exactly the opposite conclusion. It is a teachable moment for wanna be police rambos and politicians who are starting to rethink Florida's SYG law and how it is written and applied.

Your faction and mine will one day meet, face to face and both will stand our ground. It won't be pretty.

Old 06-18-2012, 09:27 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
No not really.
No I am not talking about Trayvon. This is in general.
17 yearold standing 6'6 weighs 260 pounds threatening me with a club? Bang.
16 year old same size as me 5'10 threatens me with a weapon? Bang.
I would imagine that getting assualted by 17 year old sucks about as bad as getting assaulted by an 18 yearold.
How about you having a loaded gun and following a young girl (who you though was a boy) and she ended up beating the crap out of you and then you shoot her out of embarrassment, what would that be under the SYG law?

Old 06-18-2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:

You are a very sad, sad person. First of all I doubt if zimmerman gets off because he and his wife have been caught lying once already and secondly he will always be considered to be a marked man his life will never be normal. So don't get so excited over nothing

Old 06-18-2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post

If there was one, would you tell your young daughter ask some guy following her why or would you tell her to run?

Old 06-18-2012, 09:47 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
If there was one, would you tell your young daughter ask some guy following her why or would you tell her to run?
I taught my kids not to even attempt to reason with aggressive or crazy people. Martin was a fool to ask why and expect a normal response- He should have run and not looked back- It would have saved his life- I guess we are taught that people are all reasonable...they are not...In a liberal democracy our youth are trained in the use of equality...we are not equal- Zimmerman was lowly...and dumb--if he was smart this would not have happened...........Martins mother and teachers should have taught the kid that evil and stupidity are kin...but they don't cos we are all equal.........................what a joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies