Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 10:15 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I like the term they used in the video "race hustlers" to describe Sharpton which also applies to alot of people on CD... using race to cover an agenda... race hustler
Anyone that likes a movie called I am a runaway slave is probably a race hustler.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2012, 10:18 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,604,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
Anyone that likes a movie called I am a runaway slave is probably a race hustler.
That will go right over most of their heads unfortunately.

Old 05-07-2012, 12:21 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,185,642 times
Oh well. More Uncle Tom fool's referring to the days when they were slaves....which is supposed to mean that everyone else that doesn't follow their lead is STILL a slave.

The arrogance is typical.

Old 05-07-2012, 12:30 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,180 times
All I'm saying is, all this "democrat plantation" "Harriet Tubman" talk, never shows up much on black websites, churches, or radio shows. Nope, it's always at tea party rallies, CPAC conventions, and the like. You'd think that these folks would bring their message to black people, the way many others do in the community. That is, if this were about convincing black people to join the GOP.

Ah well, I guess I can't knock the hustle.

Old 05-07-2012, 12:33 AM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
All I'm saying is, all this "democrat plantation" "Harriet Tubman" talk, never shows up much on black websites, churches, or radio shows. Nope, it's always at tea party rallies, CPAC conventions, and the like. You'd think that these folks would bring their message to black people, the way many others do in the community. That is, if this were about convincing black people to join the GOP.

Ah well, I guess I can't knock the hustle.
I think it's great marketing, convince the Black population to vote GOP by calling them slaves who still live on the plantation. I predict that public relations grad students will do their thesis on the topic

Old 05-07-2012, 06:53 AM

613 posts, read 759,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
No he doesn't, that's just stupid.

He's a retired military officer who served this country greatly, he's one of the last people who's loyalty to the US should ever be questioned, especially by someone who isn't capable of comprehending what the man did to provide you the freedom to say the stupid things you've posted in this thread so far.

Allen "Mad Man" West's comments make him one of the first people in the USA to have his loyalty to the USA questioned, because it seems he is having a difficult time understanding the concept of freedom. Based on some recent comments it seems "Mad Man" wants to at least install some sort of military dictatorship, which is against the USA. His desire to have a military dictatorship seize control of the USA positions him against other conservatives who want to install a corporate police state.

Do you support a military dictatorship taking control of the USA or do you prefer the Ryan plan of Corporate police state?

Old 05-07-2012, 07:25 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,849,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Yeah, after reading that rambling group of statements I'm starting to think someone is clearly insane and it's certainly not Allen West.
Looks like I was right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredsnowman View Post
Allen "Mad Man" West's comments make him one of the first people in the USA to have his loyalty to the USA questioned, because it seems he is having a difficult time understanding the concept of freedom. Based on some recent comments it seems "Mad Man" wants to at least install some sort of military dictatorship, which is against the USA. His desire to have a military dictatorship seize control of the USA positions him against other conservatives who want to install a corporate police state.

Do you support a military dictatorship taking control of the USA or do you prefer the Ryan plan of Corporate police state?

Old 05-07-2012, 07:28 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,922,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Oh well. More Uncle Tom fool's referring to the days when they were slaves....which is supposed to mean that everyone else that doesn't follow their lead is STILL a slave.

The arrogance is typical.
I'm suprised it took to post #33 for the projection to be stated so nakedly.

Translation: get back on the plantation Mr. Bryant and anyone else of color who doesn't tote the DNC party line.

Old 05-07-2012, 07:32 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,922,559 times
Default behold the hypocrisy of Communists.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredsnowman View Post
.........Do you support a military dictatorship taking control of the USA or do you prefer the Ryan plan of Corporate police state?
Do you support the economic fascist state of Obama with Marxist social structure and police state enforcement? Have you spoken out about his signing of The Patriot Act, NDAA, Dictatorship through Executive Orders and the declaration of free speech as a felony?

Oddly enough, you have not. One police state is as bad as another. You seem to be wanting to quibble about whether you prefer a right boot or left boot on your neck.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:59 AM

39,865 posts, read 26,492,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I'm suprised it took to post #33 for the projection to be stated so nakedly.

Translation: get back on the plantation Mr. Bryant and anyone else of color who doesn't tote the DNC party line.

Lets face it, the liberal mentality is that blacks are inferior and not capable of success without assistance. They need to be kept dependent on government handouts, and hence become lifelong Democratic voters.

When a black is successful and conservative, they get all kinds of butt-hurt. Their attacks are vile, truely racist and evil. But when they can't debate reasonably and logically, they resort to name calling, it's all they have.

Don't get mad, pitty them. It's the last gasp of a dying movement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies