Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2012, 05:20 AM

2,677 posts, read 2,618,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Being opposed to perverse, immoral behavior is not bigotry.
No, it's not.

But labeling homosexuality perverse and immoral most assuredly is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 05:41 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,851,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Being opposed to perverse, immoral behavior is not bigotry.
Again with the vile name-calling? You my friend are the bigot!

Old 05-18-2012, 05:55 AM

503 posts, read 807,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Not a reply, I just called it what it was.
There you go again. For something not worth your time, you're spending a lot of it on this.

Old 05-18-2012, 05:58 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by css9450 View Post
Again with the vile name-calling? You my friend are the bigot!
That's what you people cannot comprehend. Others have every right to think homosexuality is immoral, and it does not make them bigots. In their eyes IT IS IMMORAL, and there is nothing wrong in saying it.

Does calling stealing immoral, make you a bigot against thieves? No, of course not.

This "accept it, or be a hater/bigot" attitude is what repulses me most about the homosexuals and their supporters. They seem completely incapable of tolarating anyone with an opposing view.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
That's what you people cannot comprehend. Others have every right to think homosexuality is immoral, and it does not make them bigots. In their eyes IT IS IMMORAL, and there is nothing wrong in saying it.
I don't really care if he thinks gay people are immoral; I agree he has every right to think that, but it gets tiring to read a one-sided argument from him every day repeating such belief which for some reason cannot be rebutted.

What about when Harrier calls gay people pedophiles, and when Ozzy Rules calls them Satanic, Mokan says they're all drug addicts, and the other guy I can't remember calls them sickening.... ????

Old 05-18-2012, 06:11 AM

409 posts, read 254,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by css9450 View Post

What about when Harrier calls gay people pedophiles, and when Ozzy Rules calls them Satanic, Mokan says they're all drug addicts, and the other guy I can't remember calls them sickening.... ????

The truth hurts doesn't it?

Old 05-18-2012, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
The truth hurts doesn't it?
If you and Finn and Harrier and Mokan and Ozzy Rules are going to say those things over and over again, is it still wrong of me for some reason to reply with the word "bigot"? If not now, then when?

Why do the "people who don't approve of homosexuals" think they can use the most vile language to describe gay people (seriously, pedophile? On what grounds?) but as soon as ANY response from a gay person is made, the gay person is accused of name-calling?

Old 05-18-2012, 06:17 AM

2,526 posts, read 3,005,980 times
Quote:

Does calling stealing immoral, make you a bigot against thieves? No, of course not.

This "accept it, or be a hater/bigot" attitude is what repulses me most about the homosexuals and their supporters. They seem completely incapable of tolarating anyone with an opposing view.
Exactly. I think labeling Noggers "human" is immoral. Clearly, these creatures are animals and should be treated as such. By declaring them "human," we have eroded the values of our society. The moral thing to do would have been to keep them "possessions" - it would have made their lives tremendously easier. As you can tell, the whole community of blacks is struggling - and we led them straight into their misery by thinking the had the capability to act like decent humans. This, of course, is highly immoral.

Oh, and saying something like that clear does NOT make me a bigot - right? I mean, I did reference "morality" to justify this perspective!

Another oh: I am obviously being sarcastic! No decent person would think that simply thinking something is "immoral' justifies discrimination.

And no, Finn, stealing is a crime. Homosexuality is not - you'll have to live in one of those wonderfully fundamentalist Islamic Utopias for that.

See the difference? Stealing, pedophilia, etc. are crimes - they may be immoral, but we punish these actions because they violate our laws. Homosexuality is not a crime - whether you think it is immoral or not.

Last edited by vamos; 05-18-2012 at 06:27 AM..

Old 05-18-2012, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Perhaps this forum section should be changed into strictly a gay-bashing forum where Harrier and Ozzy Rules and Mokan and Sity Data and Bideshi can spend their days saying everything they want to about gay people, including stuff they strongly believe (its immoral, perverse, etc) and everything unfounded and untrue and slanderous (its the work of Satan, gays are sickening pedophiles who abuse drugs and live an abhorrent lifestyle, etc) and everyone who is gay or a gay supporter will just sit there and smile politely and say nothing? No responses will be permitted; none! Is that what you want? It sure sounds like it.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:40 AM

409 posts, read 254,608 times
Quote:
They seem completely incapable of tolarating anyone with an opposing view.

You've got to be kidding me. You and the other pro-gay liberal fascists are trying to change the laws of the land to support your "opposing" view. We are just fighting back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies