Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2012, 07:11 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,410,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Just like Trayvon!!
How low can you go?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2012, 07:11 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,764,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Why would anyone want to make this incident out to have anything to do with liberal/conservative?
You would have to ask someone who does. I just expect people to automatically poo all over the police like the media and certain cop haters tend to do. Everytime there's a shooting someone somewhere comes out with an attack on the Police for shooting and then it's oh that poor (insert perp) they shot him when he had no gun. It's become so common. My experience most liberals do, not all, but most.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
This stupid Liberal PC media as always tried to hide his race for as long as they could but the cannibal happens to be a Black man.

Why aren't we talking more about "Black psychosis"?

Remember the Black guy in Dallas who took a knife out of its package and stabbed a woman at a Target store for no reason whatsoever? Why are people so scared of discussing this subject?
Honestly! This incident had nothing to do with race. Probably had more to do with homelessness and drug use.

This man was Haitian. Obviously, you must never have lived anywhere that had an international population.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:15 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,716,559 times
Quote:
Helping indigent mentally people would involve another social program, which, I'm sure, conservatives would not support funding for.....
None of the reports say the cannibal guy was ever diagnosed with a mental illness. In fact his friends and ex-wife all say he was not mentally ill.

Maybe it's best not to further stigmatize the mentally ill by trying to claim that this cannibal was part of their group.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Honestly! This incident had nothing to do with race. Probably had more to do with homelessness and drug use.

This man was Haitian. Obviously, you must never have lived anywhere that had an international population.
OMG -- look at your alias!

Old 05-29-2012, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
I saw this on the news................. so unbelievable.
The guy that was attacked thought it was a compliment when the attacker said..............
"You look tasty"
Did that really happen?

Old 05-29-2012, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopbubbles View Post
You would have to ask someone who does. I just expect people to automatically poo all over the police like the media and certain cop haters tend to do. Everytime there's a shooting someone somewhere comes out with an attack on the Police for shooting and then it's oh that poor (insert perp) they shot him when he had no gun. It's become so common. My experience most liberals do, not all, but most.
I asked you because you and the other poster said you were waiting for liberals to do that. Indeed there have been use of force abuses by police, in Miami, but this case certainly does not look like one of them in my opinion. I think Miami has a citizens review commission to deal with such things as police killings which are questionable.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
OMG -- look at your alias!
So I disagree with your opinions and therefore you turn on me in a personal attack in re my user name? My user name is a cat food; your user name is a dog.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:20 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,424,868 times
Quote:
I'm glad I've given up all my pothead friends.

Victim of 'Miami Zombie' is a long-time homeless man - Tampa Bay Times

Rudy Eugene, a 31-year-old former North Miami Beach High School football player who liked to smoke marijuana
Evidently he was a nice cannibal.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
None of the reports say the cannibal guy was ever diagnosed with a mental illness. In fact his friends and ex-wife all say he was not mentally ill.

Maybe it's best not to further stigmatize the mentally ill by trying to claim that this cannibal was part of their group.
I was responding to someone who said IF the person was mentally ill what wasn't he treated years ago. I now believe the person was affected by the use of drugs. Did you respond to california-jewel regarding HER post about being mentally ill?

when the incident first happened and there was no information, it was certainly logical to think the man must have been mentally ill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies