Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2012, 07:32 PM

73,032 posts, read 62,646,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
This stupid Liberal PC media as always tried to hide his race for as long as they could but the cannibal happens to be a Black man.

Why aren't we talking more about "Black psychosis"?

Remember the Black guy in Dallas who took a knife out of its package and stabbed a woman at a Target store for no reason whatsoever? Why are people so scared of discussing this subject?
What is the difference between a homeless man eating someone's face and Jeffrey Dahmer murdering and eating people? Actually, the victim of the attack lived and the attacker was shot and killed by the police. Jeffrey Dahmer murdered 17 people and committed acts of cannibalism, wasn't killed by the police, but rather, arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced to life in prison(Wisconsin doesn't have the death penalty). I don't see anyone talking about "White psychosis".

Why do people not want to discuss crimes committed by Blacks? Well, maybe it's because alot of people who bring it up only do so because they want Blacks punished harder for committing crime. Maybe it is because many people want to use crime statistics to justify avoiding and discriminating against ALL Black people, law abiding or not. In fact, this website Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL is pretty much advocating what some people actually want. I found a snippet in here that basically said

"You want to stop crime in America? Create a police state that profiles and targets Black people - law abiding or not". This is directly from an entry written on May 28, 2012.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2012, 07:34 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,311,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I was responding to someone who said IF the person was mentally ill what wasn't he treated years ago.
I don't care what you say, but this type of story is definitely political and racial. Liberals will always try to find the "cause" of his behavior. Oh, lets hire a sociologist to explain why he did this Sometimes it hard not to see this as something racial when you start to see more and more episodes of random "Black psychosis"

I don't think it really matters WHY or what led him to do it, I honestly don't care! This person was a scumbag, I don't care how much of a "nice, quiet neighbor" he was!

Old 05-29-2012, 07:41 PM

Quote:
I don't care what you say, but this type of story is definitely political and racial. Liberals will always try to find the "cause" of his behavior. Oh, lets hire a sociologist to explain why he did this Sometimes it hard not to see this as something racial when you start to see more and more episodes of random "Black psychosis"

I don't think it really matters WHY or what led him to do it, I honestly don't care! This person was a scumbag, I don't care how much of a "nice, quiet neighbor" he was!
What was "racial" about his behavior? His act of cannibalism is no different from what Jeffrey Dahmer did. I'm not excusing what the attacker did, nor to I feel sorry for him for getting shot by the police. With that said, last time I checked, the victim of the cannibal attacker is still alive. Jeffrey Dahmer murdered and ate people. In fact, the vast majority of American cannibals have been White. I here no one asking "why do White people commit cannibalism?".

Old 05-29-2012, 07:42 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Evidently he was a nice cannibal.
Yes, actually he sounds like a likeable friendly guy up until this incident:

Friends remember his radiant smile and friendly nature.

"Classmates from Naples, Orlando to Miami cannot get over this," Forte said. "There's been an overwhelming response. We are going to do our part as his friends to not let him go down like this. The Rudy we know was a nice gentleman with a warm smile and funny. He's not like that at all."

Other than the 4 arrests for marijuana, there wasn't apparently much that would have predicted this event.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yes, actually he sounds like a likeable friendly guy up until this incident:

Friends remember his radiant smile and friendly nature.

"Classmates from Naples, Orlando to Miami cannot get over this," Forte said. "There's been an overwhelming response. We are going to do our part as his friends to not let him go down like this. The Rudy we know was a nice gentleman with a warm smile and funny. He's not like that at all."

Other than the 4 arrests for marijuana, there wasn't apparently much that would have predicted this event.
Actually, his wife later spoke up about her life with her. According to her, he was a violent man who scared her. It took an insider's view. This wasn't something "random" so much as it was just a ticking time bomb.

Old 05-29-2012, 08:04 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,411,358 times
Quote:

All rightie then. You don't care and think it doesn't matter why it happened.

Guess the cops in Miami don't need to focus on the type of illegal "drug" which has been cited as the probable culprit. Seems that you may just be looking for any excuse to scream at liberals being the cause of all things bad in the world?

Old 05-29-2012, 08:52 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,936,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
what a tragedy.

it is a good thing that police shot that monster, because i wouldn't call that attacker human.

i heard that they have security cameras around the building that captured the entire attack at the miami herald but aren't releasing it to the public for obvious reasons.

if anything could be classified as a hate crime, i think this is it.
I posted footage from those cams. 2 post above your post.

Old 05-29-2012, 08:57 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,399,838 times
I read this on an AP press release earlier today.

Only one thought entered my mind.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE 2012!!!!!

LOL, scary stuff, seriously.

Old 05-29-2012, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Right, this is truly sloppy reporting. I smell a coverup. It shouldn't take them long to figure out what drugs are in the system of the dead zombie, plus what are we hearing from the man in the hospital? We need some real investigative journalism for a change to give us the facts.
This security cam footage doesn't show much, but seems odd to me. They can hold you monitor you etc... So I would think drugs would be easy to find out.
Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was eating face off victim - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

Old 05-29-2012, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, we need more LE to combat the bath salts, cannabis and all illegal drugs. Before we leave afghanistan, we need to destroy their poppy plantations, and then we need to send some serious iron to the Mexican border, and maybe across the border too. Drones perhaps.
You really think the CIA and our govt is going to destroy those poppy fields?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies