Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2012, 12:22 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,677,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
How many times does the same thing need to be repeated until it penetrates the drug-dulled ming? He was in his hotel room in his underwear before he smoked the joint, and his intention was to hit the sack after a few drags. In other words, it was not the drug which made him strip his clothes off.
You did not express this when you first described the scene. And regradless of when he took off his clothes, one does not wander the streets naked on just marijuana. Its going to be some sort of speed, LSD, PCP, and such that will make a person do that....oh, alcohol too.
And 'drug dulled ming'?

And we are the incoherent ones?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2012, 12:29 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,126,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlkamyst View Post
it was the milk!! I love milk, nothing quenches my thirst like a cold gulp of milk.
So milk spurred my marijuana use and my marijuana use leads me to cookies, can't have cookies without milk!
Oh the vicious circle of milk addiction!
lol!!

Old 06-18-2012, 12:43 PM

707 posts, read 688,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, I have been there many times. It did not look like the Dutch quit smoking it when it was decriminalized. Also, the criminal element did not disappear in Holland. They criminals are the ones who supply the coffe shops with cannabis.
The illegal market still exists but alot of coffee shops grow their own in the back.

Old 06-18-2012, 01:10 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansdad View Post
The illegal market still exists but alot of coffee shops grow their own in the back.
No, vast majority of the produce is smuggeled in, or grown illegally. They sell a lot of dope in those coffeshops. It would be impossible to grow enough.

Old 06-18-2012, 01:13 PM

1,851 posts, read 2,154,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenyanAmerican View Post
I will never support decriminalization or legalization of the known dangerous drug and neither will anyone I know if put to a vote in my county or state.
"dangerous drug" LOL!

Dangerous to whom or what? Dangerous to the tasty snack surplus of America?

Thanks for the good laugh. Ignorance can be quite comical.

Old 06-18-2012, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Back in the day, where I lived there was a small plaza at one of the entrances of the development that I lived in. In that plaza was a convenience store, a pizza shop, a bar, and a couple of other small shops like a tanning salon. At any rate we used to frequent the pizza shop, as it was just a mom and pop shop, and one of our friends worked there. Well, one day we walked up to the plaza, and the pizza shop is boarded up, so we asked why. Some drunk imbecile who lived down the street plowed into it. He was absolutely hammered, but because he lived in the development the bartender told him to get into his car and go straight home. Apparently he was heading in the general direction of his home, and did just that, and drove straight home all right... straight through the pizza shop! Apparently he was too drunk, and took the words to literally to realize that there were a few turns that you had to make to get out of the plaza.
And??

Are you under the impression that lagalization is drugs is the solution to drunk driving? No, it will only make it worse. To combat drunk driving we need road blocks like they have in Europe, where everyone is checked. The problem is that for pot, there is no road-side checks, and they would get away to kill again behind the wheel.

Old 06-18-2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
You did not express this when you first described the scene. And regradless of when he took off his clothes, one does not wander the streets naked on just marijuana. Its going to be some sort of speed, LSD, PCP, and such that will make a person do that....oh, alcohol too.
It was pot. Probably stronger than he ever tried before. Even the Dutch are putting strong pot/hash (15% or more THC) on hard drugs list, and it can't be sold in coffeshops any more.

Old 06-18-2012, 05:08 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,205,104 times
Quote:
No, vast majority of the produce is smuggeled in, or grown illegally. They sell a lot of dope in those coffeshops. It would be impossible to grow enough.
bad call, the clueless "know it all" strikes again. I'm sure a coffee shop owner would be totally incapable of supplying his needs. Dude, really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansdad View Post
good call, they probably "employ" a small staff to work their crop off site.

Last edited by buzzards27; 06-18-2012 at 06:27 PM..

Old 06-18-2012, 05:12 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,205,104 times
Quote:
It was pot. Probably stronger than he ever tried before. Even the Dutch are putting strong pot/hash (15% or more THC) on hard drugs list, and it can't be sold in coffeshops any more.
Link to your sources, or are you just making stuff up again?

Last edited by buzzards27; 06-18-2012 at 06:26 PM..

Old 06-18-2012, 05:20 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,756,723 times
Quote:
And you know this how?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies