Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2012, 05:17 AM

234 posts, read 295,831 times

Advertisements

great.. its getting action..
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Uhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's #4 now.....

Documentary - Political Movies at the Box Office - Box Office Mojo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
2016 movie---coming to a theatre near you----scary

I seriously doubt this movie will come to a theatre near me, more like dvd or youtube
I hear its at more then 1400 theatres. Been in maryland 2 weeks and still going strong. its a must see for all... a documentary.. no actors..

Old 09-07-2012, 05:49 AM

loved it..

Old 09-07-2012, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Ill be seeing it this week as well. Look forward to it. I hope they release it on the internet before the election so we more people see it.

another good documentary is a movie by Dennis Lynch .. They come to america.. The theatres won't show it but Dennis is traveling the country showing it for free.. send him an email. he will come to your town if enough request him..

Home - 2012: THEY COME TO AMERICA. The Cost of Illegal Immigration. A Dennis Michael Lynch film

Old 09-07-2012, 05:56 AM

Default the left won't see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
Actually I don't think it was a scare film...it connects the dots..I believe people should see it because it was an eye opener. I took my liberal friend to see it who isn't sure if he wants to vote..

Let's just say he has been speechless since Monday.
I know many obama supporters refuses to see it because they can't face the truth. Its only facts spoken by people in obama's life.. His brother, aunt, his teachers, friends he associated with and drank together and many others from across the world.. kenya, india and other areas. I think it is a must see..

Old 09-07-2012, 05:58 AM

Default yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
The fact that the hack who made this movie choose the year 2016 as the title proves that he thinks Obama is going to be president until 2016.

LMFAO
obama could win very easily. He has voter fraud supporting him along with all the people he supports with our $$ and jobs like illegals .. 23 million unemployed citizens and he grants amnesty to millions more then gives them a drivers license to vote for him. I refuse to vote for someone who is a muslim and spent trillions to unemploy our citizens.. At least Romney made money hiring people..

Old 09-07-2012, 06:01 AM

Default Blah this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Blah, blah, blah..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

another 4 years and we end up like our european countries where muslims have full control and mayhem!! i have children and grandchildren to worry about. Many obama supporters have nobody !!

Old 09-07-2012, 06:17 AM

37,178 posts, read 19,183,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
What Would America Look Like if Obama is Reelected?

"2016" the movie is going to be released in the summer. It is produced by Gerald R. Molen, the same man that produced Schindler's List and it is based on the novel, "Roots of Obama's Rage", by Dinesh D'Souza.

D'Souza makes some fascinating claims about Obama's vision for America. He argues that his vision is not that of the typical American but rather of an anti-colonial outsider who wishes to realign America with the world. To realign the US, he has to weaken it because that would contribute to global fairness and be the punishment the West deserves for Colonialism.
Dinesh D'Souza and Michael Moore are the same person. I don't believe either one of them.

Old 09-07-2012, 06:22 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,690,706 times
Anyone who wants to know what they are voting for needs to see this movie! Doesn't matter which side you're on.
If you already strongly support Obama, you will probably like his goals. It may touch your heart how much he cares for the poor, the oppressed around the world and how he thinks he can care for them and right years of wrongs. You really should see it.

If you don't know whether to vote for Obama, the movie will help crystallize your views and opinions about him, who he is and where he wants to take us. You'll be working from an objective, non-partisan base of knowledge.

Old 09-07-2012, 06:23 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,732,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Why not just make a movie of what Obama has done so far, why assume he's going to win a second term, unless the director pretty much has accepted this.
You fail to understand the concept of future perfect tense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies