Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2012, 10:07 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,051,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Yeah he looks like a cold blooded killer doesn't he?

Someone you wouldn't want marrying your daughter.

Trayvon Martin was a thug who got what was coming to him.
So, what exactly does a "killer" look like? I strongly suspect the picture you posted answers that question for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2012, 10:08 PM

1,147 posts, read 1,899,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Yeah he looks like a cold blooded killer doesn't he?

Someone you wouldn't want marrying your daughter.

Trayvon Martin was a thug who got what was coming to him.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:09 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
What a idiot to keep talking. He has a lawyer and he is still talking. I wonder why when he was in prison he didn't get his story straight as he did have all the along time that he needed. What a jerk!!!

Old 07-18-2012, 10:14 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
What a idiot to keep talking. He has a lawyer and he is still talking. I wonder why when he was in prison he didn't get his story straight as he did have all the along time that he needed. What a jerk!!!
I was thinking the same thing. When he was in jail he had plenty of time to read all those transcribed statements he had previously made!!! WHAT was he doing?

Seems to me that George is convinced he can "talk" his way out of this thing. That appears to have been his pattern in the past. It almost looks like he has not really grasped the severity of his situation.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:16 PM

3,532 posts, read 6,425,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I understand what you mean, but I don't think people are using it to justify the shooting of an unarmed 17 year old. (at least I'm not) So far I haven't heard his attorney mention a defense based on mental incompetence. If a molested child becomes an abuser, it's very sad, but it still doesn't excuse his behavior as an adult.
Yes, I agree.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:25 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
This man might have been better off is Martin would have drowned him in ice tea and stuffed skittle down his throat...The trial of the century-dumb guy with gun kills dumb kid...
I don't know why people keep calling the victim "dumb." After hearing George lie over and over again, I am slowing changing my opinion of him. I always felt he was wrong when he followed Trayvon and should be held responsible for his death, but I didn't think he meant to shoot him.

Now he's telling Hannity he didn't realize Trayvon was shot and didn't have any contact with the victim after he shot him. What about spreading his arms out? Didn't he tell the cops that he walked over to the body and spread out Trayvon's arms to make sure he didn't have a weapon? I'm sure one of the police officers wrote in his report that as soon as he arrived, he began CPR on Trayvon and at least 2 other officers attempted to revive him. Where was George?

He also told Hannity he believed Trayvon said "you got it" casually as if he meant "you got the gun so I won't fight you any more." That's insane! Trayvon was just shot with a hollow point bullet in the chest!! George tells Hannity he then shuffled out from underneath Trayvon. I thought he's been saying all along that Trayvon fell backward?

..to be continued.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:28 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,994,162 times
A picture of Justin Beiber showing off his bandaid what is that supposed to mean in relation to this thread?

Old 07-18-2012, 10:29 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I don't know why people keep calling the victim "dumb." After hearing George lie over and over again, I am slowing changing my opinion. I always gave George the benefit of the doubt, although I felt he was wrong when he followed Trayvon and should be held responsible for his death.

Now he's telling Hannity he didn't realize Trayvon was shot and didn't have any contact with the victim after he shot him. What about spreading his arms out? Didn't he tell the cops that he walked over to the body and spread out Trayvon's arms to make sure he didn't have a weapon? I'm sure one of the police officers wrote in his report that as soon as he arrived, he began CPR on Trayvon and at least 2 other officers attempted to revive him. Where was George?

He also told Hannity he believed Trayvon said "you got it" casually as if he meant "you got the gun so I won't fight you any more." That's insane! Trayvon was just shot with a hollow point bullet in the chest!! George tells Hannity he then shuffled out from underneath Trayvon. I thought he's been saying all along that Trayvon fell backward?

..to be continued.
Trayvon sat up and said "you got me", Zimmerman thought Trayvon was referring to George having the gun. He did not know right away he shot Trayvon because he was in such close proximity.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:30 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyTrav View Post
Was Trayvon one of your loved ones?

Oh, forgot....he was black. That's all that's necessary for you to go haywire.
Actually I would feel the same had Trayon been a White child or an Asian child or a Latino child or a Native American child or any combination of the above...sorry that your sympathies are based on the color of the victim.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:31 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Trayvon sat up and said "you got me", Zimmerman thought Trayvon was referring to George having the gun. He did not know right away he shot Trayvon because he was in such close proximity.
If you believe this story, I have some land in Florida I'd like to sell you.

I just heard him say it was all "God's plan." Why do people say things like that? So it was God's plan that a 17 year old should die in the prime of his life, but that George should live? Why? So George can accomplish great works? It's like when people win the Lottery. Why do they say they owe it all to God? Didn't God like the 10 million other people who bought tickets that week? We all know what George is trying to do here and whom he's targeting to get a little sympathy (and some donations!) I wonder if George has a bumper sticker "Who would Jesus shoot?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies