Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 05:15 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Already asked, but since it seems to have slipped your mind, I'll ask again. What did these nursing students change their majors to? Women's studies? Art history? Some other major the RW makes fun of regularly?
I wonder if any of those who major in art history or women's studies have any trouble finding jobs? Do you think they don't?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2012, 05:17 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,021,070 times
All they need to do is look at a lot of doctors who stopped taking medicare because the government told them what they could charge and they couldn't make hay. Na all will be peachy keen in the lib utopia they want. These folks are so fare gone there is no coming back.

Old 07-11-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I've counted three who have read the link. Me, you and the only other rational response. The rest just wailing and screaming.
Sure enough, I think you are very right. But ain't fun scoring on those non-readers of links and watching them run like a fish on your line?

Old 07-11-2012, 05:22 PM

Quote:
All they need to do is look at a lot of doctors who stopped taking medicare because the government told them what they could charge and they couldn't make hay. Na all will be peachy keen in the lib utopia they want. These folks are so fare gone there is no coming back.
Now damn it these libs know that I am lying when I tell how much Medicare allows to be paid for my care. They know that it can't be as low as 40% to 50% of what the MDs and hospitals ask for. They know for sure that those doctors get paid a lot more for Medicare than they do. Of course, I have the experience with what they can get and not one penny more, even from the insurance company since I have been watching the Medicare quarterly statements for nearly 15 years.

Let them keep howling but we know that I know the truth and they operate from whatever they get from blogs or the media. Also, none of them have the experience with it all that I do.

Old 07-11-2012, 05:23 PM

Well if thinkprogress says it then it must be so. That is their mantra.

Old 07-11-2012, 05:30 PM

1,808 posts, read 4,040,318 times
As you two continue to pat each other on the back, adding nothing to the conversation, I wonder why the republicans are so inept to not prevent every negative policy our nation as ever adopted.

Old 07-11-2012, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawgfan View Post
As you two continue to pat each other on the back, adding nothing to the conversation, I wonder why the republicans are so inept to not prevent every negative policy our nation as ever adopted.
Your post adds what to the topic? Did you even read the link? For some reason I doubt it.

Old 07-11-2012, 06:10 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
You talking to me? I read it. It's a crock of compost!

Old 07-11-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
You talking to me? I read it. It's a crock of compost!
If you look I responded to the bulldawg. Little jumpy today?

Old 07-11-2012, 06:15 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,394,115 times
Quote:
The lines will be worse than the DMV when this is all said and done.

Eighty-three percent of American physicians have considered leaving their practices over President Barack Obama’s health care reform law, according to a survey released by the Doctor Patient Medical Association.
The DPMA, a non-partisan association of doctors and patients, surveyed a random selection of 699 doctors nationwide. The survey found that the majority have thought about bailing out of their careers over the legislation, which was upheld last month by the Supreme Court.
Even if doctors do not quit their jobs over the ruling, America will face a shortage of at least 90,000 doctors by 2020. The new health care law increases demand for physicians by expanding insurance coverage. This change will exacerbate the current shortage as more Americans live past 65.
By 2025 the shortage will balloon to over 130,000, Len Marquez, the director of government relations at the American Association of Medical Colleges, told The Daily Caller.

Read more: Report: 83 percent of doctors have considered quitting over Obamacare | The Daily Caller
So they asked six Tea party doctors and five agreed after being plied with enough alcohol to render a horse unconscious. Yawn.

Obamacare stays. Opponents can leave the country, where you will presumably have coverage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies