Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2012, 12:34 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,076,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Keeping it real.........real stupid. Racist screeds against a group of people he is not part of (as he'll tell you in a minute) and despises does nothing to help said people. He has no skin in this game - so to speak. He's basically a creature of the Internet.
So others can't be sympathetic to your problems?

Yeah, real stupid equals real truth.... especially to someone like you who prefers to bury his head in the sand. No wonder the hood never gets better

Old 07-12-2012, 12:36 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
So others can't be symathetic to your problems?
There's no sympathy there, and they're not my problems. They're all of our problems.
Quote:
Yeah, real stupid equals real truth.... especially to an idiot like you who prefers to bury his head in the sand. No wonder the hood never gets better
Like you've ever even seen the hood. Spare me the inane platitudes.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:40 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,458,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Chicago police sergeant: "Tribal warfare" on the streets.

Chicago police sergeant: "Tribal warfare" on the streets - CBS News

Countdown until he's denounced as a racist, 3......2......1.

Quote:
"The gangs have lost their hierarchy, so to speak, and without a chain of command, there's really nobody keeping things in check," Little said. The leaders are mostly in prison -- or dead. Those left are young, reckless, and often terrible shots.
Airlift out all the sane people, elderly, and families with children, get the NRA in there, and set up some gun safety classes, some effective shooting lessons, wall the area up like in Escape from New York, install a huge drainage grate in the center of the area and around the perimeter to flush the blood into Lake Michigan from time to time, and let them have at it.

Oh yes. And put up cameras around for a 360 degree view and broadcast it on Pay Per View. Charge $30 bucks for 4 hours of viewing.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:41 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,081,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Yet they do. Blacks have let themselves be segregated into a group of victims.
They let the NAACP speak for them as well as Sharpton and Jesse. They have their segregated group in Congress.

If, as you say, "your" leaders are the same as everyone else then why let these activist groups who you say you don't need speak for the race as a whole ? Go and tell them they are not needed any more.

The media does treat them as Black leaders and perception is what it's all about.
They have never been told they were needed by black people, the only people that think that these people ever have been leaders for black people are themselves and racist liberals like you.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:43 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,076,068 times
Quote:
There's no sympathy there, and they're not my problems. They're all of our problems.

Like you've ever even seen the hood. Spare me the inane platitudes.
Not Chicagos hood, but yes, I lived in the one in Rochester NY (which is pretty darn bad) and yes, I did get involved there buying food for low income families, mentoring etc.

So yes, I can say what I say

Wish more would do the same instead of making excuses, like many who are on this thread talking **** about the OP

Old 07-12-2012, 12:47 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
They have never been told they were needed by black people, the only people that think that these people ever have been leaders for black people are themselves and racist liberals like you.
So it ends with the name calling does it ? No more decent debate.

I'm just a LIBERAL RACIST eh ?

You know what..people like YOU are the reason the "Black Community" won't get fixed; deny and turn your back on it.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:51 PM

Quote:
So it ends with the name calling does it ? No more decent debate.

I'm just a LIBERAL RACIST eh ?

You know what..people like YOU are the reason the "Black Community" won't get fixed; deny and turn your back on it.
Well the fact that you think that black people have separate leaders because we can not represent ourselves, sounds just like all the rest of the racist Democrats I have ever met, that don't want to accept us as individuals.

Listen, my community is the United States of America, Just because I am black does not mean that I am supposed to help out others just because they are black. I help out people who need it, just because they need it.

it is liberals like you that want to separate everything by race, instead of looking at it as an american problem, to you it has to be a black community problem.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:54 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,424,868 times
Quote:
Really? What else is there? Why would I get stopped by police? Why would a George Zimmerman-type see me as suspicious? Let's hear the speculation.........
Geez I hate rehashing the George Zimmerman case again but here you go Trayvon was not only Black, he was a male teenager who most importantly was not a resident of the development. He fit the "profile" of previous burglary suspects. Any vigilant neighborhood watch person would have kept an eye on him.

I'm not going to get into whether the shooting was justified or not. There are other threads for that.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:57 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Well the fact that you think that black people have separate leaders because we can not represent ourselves, sounds just like all the rest of the racist Democrats I have ever met, that don't want to accept us as individuals.

Listen, my community is the United States of America, Just because I am black does not mean that I am supposed to help out others just because they are black. I help out people who need it, just because they need it.

it is liberals like you that want to separate everything by race, instead of looking at it as an american problem, to you it has to be a black community problem.
As many can attest here, I'm not a liberal and definitely not a liberal Democrat.

And it doesn't matter what YOU think, the MSM portrays and promotes the "Black Leaders".

Old 07-12-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
As many can attest here, I'm not a liberal and definitely not a liberal Democrat.

And it doesn't matter what YOU think, the MSM portrays and promotes the "Black Leaders".
well, you are talking like a liberal and a Democrat. Not the Conservative Republicans that I have been affiliated with for many years.

The constant separation of race in everything is a liberal tactic. It is something the Democrats have been doing for years.

So you may not consider yourself a liberal, but when it comes to this issue, you follow their beliefs and philosophies.

the MSM also tries to paint the Republicans as a bunch of redneck racists, so does that mean, that we are all white redneck racist just because the MSM says so?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies