Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2012, 12:12 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I couldn't care any less about Dolan speaking or not. I DO care about the administration in power cozying up to extremists who support the killing of Americans.
Then why did you start a thread about the DNC "rejecting Cardinal (Dolan)'s Blessing"????????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 12:13 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,389,243 times
SourD - you appear to have trouble seeing my responses. Please respond to my reply below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
It says very clearly in the link you posted that the event organizer for the Jumah prayer is BIMA. While for official DNC events, it lists the organizer as DNC/DNCC. It also says no credentials required for the Jumah prayer, while official DNC events *DO* require you to be a credentialed attendee. Do you disagree with those statements?

Old 08-28-2012, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Oh yes those dems are at it again, can you imagine the lot of them?

The Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs?

What kinda hogwash is this? We have "indigenous" muslims in the USA?

BIMA - Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs
You do understand that BIMA is not a government organization. They are not associated with any political party. They are a private organization seeking status with the UN. Right, you understand that?

Old 08-28-2012, 12:14 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Then why did you start a thread about the DNC "rejecting Cardinal (Dolan)'s Blessing"????????
That was the title that I copied. I just explained that to you in another post. I thought it was odd that the DNC would reject him but allow a defender of terrorists to speak. IMO, that speaks volumes about this administration. And this last minute invite of Dolan is damage control since this story took off.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:19 PM

Quote:
That was the title that I copied. I just explained that to you in another post. I thought it was odd that the DNC would reject him but allow a defender of terrorists to speak. IMO, that speaks volumes about this administration. And this last minute invite of Dolan is damage control since this story took off.
YOU chose to copy that title. You could entitle your thread any way you wanted. The DNC never rejected Cardinal Dolan. And no "defender of terrorists" is speaking at the Democratic National Convention. I can get you a list of speakers. You can personally vet the list to see if any one of them is a "defender of terrorists".

Here's the list of speakers.

Schedule - 2012 Democratic National Convention | 2012 Democratic National Convention

Old 08-28-2012, 12:22 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,872,957 times
Quote:
I couldn't care any less about Dolan speaking or not. I DO care about the admistration in power cozying up to extremists who support the killing of Americans.
You hypocrite! You ranting loon! Dolan shielded pedophiles who molested little American boys. Is it okay to hurt little boys just as long as he doesn't actually kill them? Hey they're not fetilized eggs so who cares if they get hurt!

That's just sick.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
YOU chose to copy that title. You could entitle your thread any way you wanted. The DNC never rejected Cardinal Dolan. And no "defender of terrorists" is speaking at the Democratic National Convention. I can get you a list of speakers. You can personally vet the list to see if any one of them is a "defender of terrorists".

Here's the list of speakers.

Schedule - 2012 Democratic National Convention | 2012 Democratic National Convention
Read and learn:
http://www.investigativeproject.org/..._docs/1664.pdf

Stop trying to redefine what I am saying. I said at this DNC "authorized" event.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
You hypocrite! You ranting loon! Dolan shielded pedophiles who molested little American boys. Is it okay to hurt little boys just as long as he doesn't actually kill them? Hey they're not fetilized eggs so who cares if they get hurt!

That's just sick.
Yeah, save your faux outrage. If they were still in the womb, you'd elect to have them killed ASAP. What's sick is, you have no outrage about the DNC "authorizing" an extremist who supports terrorism to speak at this event.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:29 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,872,957 times
Quote:
Yeah, save your faux outrage. If they were still in the womb, you'd elect to have them killed ASAP. What's sick is, you have no outrage about the DNC "authorizing" an extremist who supports terrorism to speak at this event.
Oh please.

I'm not a Catholic church official. I do not represent an organization that shields Nazis and pedophiles, treats women like garbage, literally spreads AIDS by refusing to sanction condom use and argues that wine is the blood of some Jew who died a thousand years because a guy in a dress said a few words over it.

The Cardinal is the damned extremist. The Dems should have nothing to do with him.

Islam sucks. But you are massively delusional if you imagine most of Christianity is that much better. It's sick and disgusting that you have not a word of outrage to say against a guy who sheltered known molestors. Worse, paid them off with tax exempt funds.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
Oh please.

I'm not a Catholic church official. I do not represent an organization that shields Nazis and pedophiles, treats women like garbage, literally spreads AIDS by refusing to sanction condom use and argues that wine is the blood of some Jew who died a thousand years because a guy in a dress said a few words over it.

The Cardinal is the damned extremist. The Dems should have nothing to do with him.

Islam sucks. But you are massively delusional if you imagine most of Christianity is that much better. It's sick and disgusting that you have not a word of outrage to say against a guy who sheltered known molestors. Worse, paid them off with tax exempt funds.
I couldn't care any less about the guy. I'm not religious. When are you going to condemn the DNC authorizing a terrorist sympathizer to speak under the endorsement of the DNC?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies