Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 12:02 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,410,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
What we are witnessing is the fall of the West. After WW2 the West moved too far to the Left and renounced things that made them dominant in the first place. Certainly the West still has economic and military advantages but lacks the will and fortitude to do what is necessary.
don't you think that's just a little overly dramatic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2012, 12:02 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,458,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Really, what place is that? Are you ignorant about where Muslims live? They live all over the world, including our own country. Should we round these people up first and put them to death.

I see little difference between your posts and that of Muslim extremists. You are both advocating mass killings of people. Sickening.
You start with the psychonuts who are burning and killing.

That's where you start.

This garbage doesn't happen to the Chinese or Russians does it? And when it does, what happens?

Old 09-14-2012, 12:04 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,751,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Or invade Iraq after an attack by Saudi terrorists...
I hope your find your fountain soon.....Again, we invaded Iraq after the French intellegence convinced the US that Sadam did in fact have mass weapons at his disposal...and after 17 resolutions and the democrats and republicans giving their blessings for the invasion.....hard to remember things sometimes.....but try harder.

Old 09-14-2012, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
You can't reason with a jijadi!

You keep extending that olive branch o.k. - IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE THEY DON'T RELATE TO INTELLIGENT REASONING. THEY ARE BRAINWASHED MOHAMMADEAN CULTISTS!

How many more embassies need to be set on fire, ambassadors assassinated, USS Coles, World Trade Centers, David Pearls, Nick Bergs, PanAm 103's, American 11's, United 175's, American 77's, United 93's, Fort Hoods do you need to have before you realize that extending olive branches to the insane jihadi is futile.

They need to be exterminated because they are brainwashed cultists who will next be attacking us HERE again.

Threatening caller spurs UT evacuation - Caller claimed to be with al-Qaida, planted bombs
Do you prefer gas chambers? Or nukes? Oh, collateral damage with nukes.

Old 09-14-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
You start with the psychonuts who are burning and killing.

That's where you start.

This garbage doesn't happen to the Chinese or Russians does it? And when it does, what happens?
Ah, you want a Chinese style government here....or there. That's impressive. Yeah, the Chinese are very good at exterminating people, just ask the Tibetans.

So, I see, you are very open about your support for dictatorships around the world.

Old 09-14-2012, 12:14 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Waiting for someone to say this is Obama's fault.
Waiting for someone to say it's Israels fault.

Old 09-14-2012, 12:21 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middle School Mustache View Post
Why? What laws did he break?

Edit; re-read your post. You are not for censoring this guy. I think.
In fairness, there are limits on free speech.

There are even specific exceptions surrounding such concepts as "fighting words".

So if they are burying your mom and I run up in your face at the cemetary screaming in your face horrible things about her.....you can knock my teeth out and not face assault charges.

I've not seen the guys work so I cannot comment on his movie specifically but there are indeed valid forms of censorship like the guy that came out with the book about how to get away with pedophilia etc etc.

Just like if you tweet George Zimmermans address and type "kill that cracker"....you could possibly be arrested.

Old 09-14-2012, 12:23 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,458,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Do you prefer gas chambers? Or nukes? Oh, collateral damage with nukes.
Nuclear bombs why contaminate the land.

Just vaporize the bozos and leave the buildings standing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_bomb

Old 09-14-2012, 12:26 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,752,932 times
It's so absurd when those neanderthals think they can in any way force people on other continents to think positively about their religion. From my experience most people in the West think Islam is stupid and bad, that's just the way it is. Get over it and get a life. After all, we don't care what you think about our beliefs or lack thereof, either...

Old 09-14-2012, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Nuclear bombs why contaminate the land.

Just vaporize the bozos and leave the buildings standing.

Neutron bomb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yeah, yeah, just send that enormous amount of radiation around the world. That's a good idea.

Your attitude seems rather barbaric. I thought we were a "civilized" people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies