Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 10:05 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,955,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
They're the most ignorant people on the face of the earth.

Their religion is what is oppressing them.

They lash out at the West because they know they've got nothing to fight us over except our freedom of speech, they cannot understand freedom of speech because their religion is a cult.

They are cultists. Mohammadean Cultists.

Only these cultists won't be drinking the Jim Jones cool-aid, they're trying to give cool-aid to the world.

They need to be wiped off the face of the earth.
Seriously, that is your answer. Please explain to me how this is any different than HItler and his opinion of the Jews. Assuming your vile post to be acceptable. How would one go about accomplishing this act. Should the U.S. invade the middle east and set up gas chambers, or should we just send in nuclear weapons and make the whole middle east glass. What is your "final solution".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2012, 10:18 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Seriously, that is your answer. Please explain to me how this is any different than HItler and his opinion of the Jews. Assuming your vile post to be acceptable. How would one go about accomplishing this act. Should the U.S. invade the middle east and set up gas chambers, or should we just send in nuclear weapons and make the whole middle east glass. What is your "final solution".

It is the on going holy war that has been raging for centuries.
It is now hitting home.
We are tolerant and they are not. They use that weakness, to eliminate us.

Yes, the intolerant, or the weak, will soon be wiped off the face of the earth.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:29 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,396,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
So Glad that obama has apologized for America for 3 years now. These people storming the embassies are betting that obama stands with them and not America.
obama's is their brother!
WEll I do hope obama is happy with his apologetic talk and how this is a consequences of that talk. They have NO FEAR of America and that is obamas fault he is a pathetic leader.
Thank you, another moron added to my ignore list.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:31 AM

2,526 posts, read 3,005,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
Ah okay, when you put it that way I agree.

I don't think that we should just bomb nations willy nilly but we should fight against the ones attack us; we need to defend ourselves.
Not a problem. It's inherent to this kind of "conversation" that things are misunderstood. I would never argue that we should just turn the other cheek if a nation attacked us. While I generally like the sentiment, I don't think it works on an international scale.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:32 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
It's not about the US anymore.....
These governments are promoting the protests and condemning the western government for allowing their religion to be slandered.

Sudanese storm German embassy, hoist Islamic flag - Yahoo! News
Sudanese demonstrators incensed by a film that insults the Prophet Mohammad broke into the German embassy in Khartoum on Friday and hoisted an Islamic flag, while one person was killed in protests in the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli.
Sudan's Foreign Ministry had criticised Germany for allowing a protest last month by right-wing activists carrying caricatures of the Prophet and for Chancellor Angela Merkel giving an award in 2010 to a Danish cartoonist who depicted the Prophet in 2005 triggering protests across the Islamic world.

Maybe it is time to unleash the Germans and Japanese.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:32 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,754,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
No hyperbole, our foreign policy went down the train once Obama got into office and bowed down to Muslim Extremists. We need a more aggressive and in your face approach to the ME. They only respect the sword, so we have to use the sword.

But keep bowing down to your messiah Obama.
The radical anti Americans overseas have been perched on a limb waiting for us to show our weakness and Obam was happy to show it. His appeasement policy, his apologetic approach to foreign policy has failed. He runs away from his security briefings because I believe he just has no idea what to do so he jumps on the bus to Vegas. The radical Muslims are locked in the 7th century and are barbarians...so how do we fight a caveman warrior? They don't have tables so coming to sit at one is not in the picture. Peaceful Muslims are far too quiet in my opinion and should join the rest of the civilized world and speak out against this growing monster. To behead and stone and burn people, to sodimize a man in the street over the religion of a profit Mohamad, is barbaric in my opinion. This is not a religion of peace, but a religion of war and chaos and absolute dominion over women.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:35 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,942,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
Seems like Obama's appeasement policies have really worked in the ME. Now the entire western world is in danger. Good Job!!!!
Because we weren't before Obama got into office?

Old 09-14-2012, 10:35 AM

I am just waiting for our guys to take measures against the person who created this video out in California - thereby completely surrendering the principles of our "free" society to muslim extremists.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:36 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,754,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I am waiting to hear your solution to the M.E crisis. How do you bring barbarians to a table? How do you encourage a large and growing people who do nothing but hate, embrace peace? These people would wipe out the Jews if given the chance...they are Hitler. As Charlie Manson said "These are your children."

Old 09-14-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I am waiting to hear your solution to the M.E crisis. How do you bring barbarians to a table? How do you encourage a large and growing people who do nothing but hate, embrace peace?
Me, too.

Alas, aren't our hands bound? We cannot simply launch military attacks on everybody. Thus, we must use diplomatic means. Either we try to appease these guys or we completely ignore them and hope that their hatred doesn't get even more out of hand.

Perhaps we simply need to sever all ties and let these morons rot in their own crap without any of our hated Western technologies and funds at their disposal. But we can't - because doing so would impact our own economy too much...

Ah, globalization - thou art wondrous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies