Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2012, 10:44 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
I am just waiting for our guys to take measures against the person who created this video out in California - thereby completely surrendering the principles of our "free" society to muslim extremists.
Me too. Groups all over the world are demanding an apology from the US and something be done about that guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2012, 10:46 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Seriously, that is your answer. Please explain to me how this is any different than HItler and his opinion of the Jews. Assuming your vile post to be acceptable. How would one go about accomplishing this act. Should the U.S. invade the middle east and set up gas chambers, or should we just send in nuclear weapons and make the whole middle east glass. What is your "final solution".
They are all gathered in one place right now.

You figure it out.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:04 AM

4,077 posts, read 5,608,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Me too. Groups all over the world are demanding an apology from the US and something be done about that guy.
Why? What laws did he break?

Edit; re-read your post. You are not for censoring this guy. I think.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:15 AM

2,526 posts, read 3,004,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middle School Mustache View Post
Why? What laws did he break?

Edit; re-read your post. You are not for censoring this guy. I think.
I can't speak for him, but I understand that he is not. Like me, he is against censoring this guy - but FOR upholding our rights, even in the face of such disgusting violence.

However, if the powers that be decide that they want to charge him, I am sure they will find something...

Old 09-14-2012, 11:21 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
These extremist Islamo-nazis are animals that will attack anything just to have an opportunity to destroy something. If a dog bites them, they will kill a cat. If bird poops on the ground and it looks like an image of their pedophile prophet, then they kill a dolphin. They are irrational apes that haven't caught up to the 21st century.
Like the US is doing in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Old 09-14-2012, 11:23 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
They are all gathered in one place right now.

You figure it out.
Really, what place is that? Are you ignorant about where Muslims live? They live all over the world, including our own country. Should we round these people up first and put them to death.

I see little difference between your posts and that of Muslim extremists. You are both advocating mass killings of people. Sickening.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:25 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is the on going holy war that has been raging for centuries.
It is now hitting home.
We are tolerant and they are not. They use that weakness, to eliminate us.

Yes, the intolerant, or the weak, will soon be wiped off the face of the earth.
Another modern day crusader. I have a solution that does not involve mass killings. How about we just get the hell out of the middle east.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:25 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,409,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
The US did not/is not doing this in those countries. I don't want us there either. But, they aren't just lashing out at anything in retaliation. If we were going to be like the Islamo-nazis, then we would kill a Chinese person in New Zealand for an act of violence by the Taliban in Afghanistan or Pakistan.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:59 AM

46,961 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
The US did not/is not doing this in those countries. I don't want us there either. But, they aren't just lashing out at anything in retaliation. If we were going to be like the Islamo-nazis, then we would kill a Chinese person in New Zealand for an act of violence by the Taliban in Afghanistan or Pakistan.
Or invade Iraq after an attack by Saudi terrorists...

Old 09-14-2012, 12:02 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,749,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I believe we are mostly a peace keeping force there and up until recently when our troops were killed by so called trainees, we had no weapons or real ammonition. We are not going village to village slaughtering innocents. When our flag is burned we do not in turn start beheading Muslims or burning their mosques. I think your outrage is misdirected.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies