Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 08:28 AM

4,529 posts, read 5,139,994 times

Advertisements

No one has the right Man or Woman to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her body.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2012, 08:36 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Abortion is the Unchoice Here is the proof. Not that you will read it though.
The Unchoice Org.
Of course I'm not going to read it.
Abortion is always a choice.
You want to deny us the right to choice.

At least be honest about it.

Quote:
I try to see it though what God wants for His children. Plus no one thinks about the baby's body. They don't seem to care that it is torn limb from limb to kill it.
Hyperbole much?
Or is it your regular out and out lies about abortion?
I don't believe in your god thingie, you have no proof of one, so you use your god thingie to try to force your beliefs on the rest of us.

What baby?
What's been born?
If it's a baby, remove it out and see how long it lives on its own.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:48 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,805,597 times
I think some people would ban choice because they are terribly frightened of the possibility of having to make a choice themselves. That freedom is frightening. It is a lot easier to have someone or something make the choice for them. They could care less about the people that are capable of choosing and living with the consequences.

Old 09-27-2012, 04:01 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,520,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
The Unchoice Org.
Of course I'm not going to read it.
Abortion is always a choice.
You want to deny us the right to choice.

At least be honest about it.

If you would read it then you would find out many women are not given a choice in abortions. They want the baby but are forced to abort---how is that for choice. You have blinders on so go about your uneducated way.

Hyperbole much?
Or is it your regular out and out lies about abortion?
I don't believe in your god thingie, you have no proof of one, so you use your god thingie to try to force your beliefs on the rest of us.

What baby?
What's been born?
If it's a baby, remove it out and see how long it lives on its own.
You don't believe in God so I don't wonder you don't believe in much else. Sad.

Old 09-27-2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I think some people would ban choice because they are terribly frightened of the possibility of having to make a choice themselves. That freedom is frightening. It is a lot easier to have someone or something make the choice for them. They could care less about the people that are capable of choosing and living with the consequences.
IMO they are afraid of life. Selfish as well. It would be to hard to bring life into the world and upset their little world.

Old 09-27-2012, 04:07 PM

37,138 posts, read 42,234,436 times
Quote:
IMO they are afraid of life. Selfish as well. It would be to hard to bring life into the world and upset their little world.
Yes it would be hard, sometimes devistatingly so. The intelligent thing to do is not allow that to happen and fortunately we have the ability to control a little bit of that, the part that involves our bodies. That's a good thing.

You say selfish as if it's a bad thing. It's not, it's a smart thing. I am very selfish when it comes to the welfare of me and my family, you would be stupid not to be. Stupid or selfish, it's not a hard choice.

Old 09-27-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Yes it would be hard, sometimes devistatingly so. The intelligent thing to do is not allow that to happen and fortunately we have the ability to control a little bit of that, the part that involves our bodies. That's a good thing.

You say selfish as if it's a bad thing. It's not, it's a smart thing. I am very selfish when it comes to the welfare of me and my family, you would be stupid not to be. Stupid or selfish, it's not a hard choice.
Life is a hard choice. No one gets out alive without some hard choices and doing hard things. The baby gets not say however. The smallest and weakest never do when a selfish person is involved.

Old 09-27-2012, 05:09 PM

18,735 posts, read 33,406,561 times
Quote:
You don't believe in God so I don't wonder you don't believe in much else. Sad.

The condescending arrogance of some believers never fails to astound me.
So glad you believe in your imaginary friend who manages to stand by while people suffer, at the hands of people and at the buffers of fate, weather, earthquakes, Lou Gehrig's Disease, and "Everything happens for a reason."
I've got no problem if people want to believe that, but save the pity, OK? I feel sorry *for you* because you need to delude yourself to get through the day.

Old 09-27-2012, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightdoglover View Post
The condescending arrogance of some believers never fails to astound me.
So glad you believe in your imaginary friend who manages to stand by while people suffer, at the hands of people and at the buffers of fate, weather, earthquakes, Lou Gehrig's Disease, and "Everything happens for a reason."
I've got no problem if people want to believe that, but save the pity, OK? I feel sorry *for you* because you need to delude yourself to get through the day.

And abortions. Millions have suffered that fate, mostly by people who do not believe in God, like Communist countries but our country is trying to catch up with them.

Old 09-27-2012, 06:20 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,341,515 times
Quote:
And abortions. Millions have suffered that fate, mostly by people who do not believe in God, like Communist countries but our country is trying to catch up with them.
Name one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies