Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 10:32 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
You raise an issue that has been bugging me... we have all heard about how "furious" Mrs. Petraeus is. We've heard that Jill Kelley, acting out of 'fear' contacted an FBI agent... ... nowhere in all this discovery, is any speculation on the effect this must be having on Scott Broadwell or Scott Kelley. What if they sued, for damages or for divorce? Probably nothing. In fact, if either of these guys felt inclined to divorce their wives after all this they are the ones would be on the hook for millions in child support, spousal support, alimony, and would, at the very least, have to walk away from their houses. Most likely, in order to limit the collateral damage to simply the trappings of their material world they are going to have to suck up a huge load of reality check and let some things go.

H
Where do you live? 1950? These guys could very likely get custody of their children if they want it, given the circumstances, and not have to pay any alimony or child support at all. Plus they'd get the houses if they got custody.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:35 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
The OP wasnt describing all women this way, just the golddigging attention seekers. Why so sensitive?
Quote:
How would you describe Broadwell? The OP wasnt being politically correct. You seem like a classy lady, so Im going to ask you to be intellectually honest and in your own words please describe how you would assess Broadwell.
Quote:
I really miss the days of being able to call a spade a spade in this country. Hopefully America will be like that again one day
Where are the nasty, derogatory words for the men in these situations?

Old 11-14-2012, 10:38 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,710,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Where do you live? 1950? These guys could very likely get custody of their children if they want it, given the circumstances, and not have to pay any alimony or child support at all. Plus they'd get the houses if they got custody.
Fun fact: Jill Kelley's ex-brother-in-law has custody in that case. Apparently the sister is two or three shades of crazy and it is starting to sound like Mrs. Kelley isn't too far behind.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:43 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,189,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Do they have no dignity?
They have the same level of dignity as the men who choose to have an affair. Every time a man chooses to think with what's below his belt instead of his brain, his dignity *poof* disappears. It's equality of the sexes at the most basic of levels.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:46 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
My point of mentioning my fellow military brothers and sisters is because I have EXPERIENCE of working and getting to know these people. I'm assuming you don't have experience with a wide variety of them. That being said, I can comment on knowledge and experience while others that have no knowledge of experience should not generalize people they don't know about as a whole no matter how you try to spin it.
Coming on line is supposed to be enjoyable. Whats important is how you feel. If you want to disagree relative to your good experience I understand. The news however is getting awfully distracting with questionable stuff that is out of step with what the system is understanding is both understood, and acceptable.

Many experts are voicing their opinion on this. Like I said, I don't care other then in principal it would appear the order set out in the told expectations have solid merit in the best interests of full job description, and responsibility.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:56 AM

4,529 posts, read 5,139,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Paula Broadwell and Jill Kelley represent the Floozie Class™ of women that exist in society. In the history of man, there has always been a woman who can't resist the mix of power, charm, money, and influence that comes with certain men. What is it with powerful men that brings these worthless whores out of the woodwork? Do they have no dignity?
Why can't men in positions of authority and under national scrutiny keep it in their pants? I'm sure these women are forcibly removing powerful men's John Henry's and forcing these men to commit dirty sex acts.

What a misogynist you are.

Old 11-14-2012, 11:03 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
Why can't men in positions of authority and under national scrutiny keep it in their pants? I'm sure these women are forcibly removing powerful men's John Henry's and forcing these men to commit dirty sex acts.

What a misogynist you are.
I hear they teach a class at wh*ore school on precisely that. It's a required course for graduation.

Old 11-14-2012, 11:27 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,935,593 times
Quote:
The burden of proof for obtaining custody as a man requires that the mother be some kind of danger to her children. Being sexually indiscriminate won't meet that bar. And, a single dad with custody has HUGE issues of logistics to overcome, to say nothing of the fact that the children are very likely bonded to their mother! Nope, best case scenario sees these guys staying put for the time being. If anyone makes a legal move it will be one of the women involved.

H

Old 11-14-2012, 11:49 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,189,293 times
Quote:
I hear they teach a class at wh*ore school on precisely that. It's a required course for graduation.
And when they graduate they get a card that identifies them as a member of the Floozie Class. They are then allowed to drive their Mercedes (which Mr. I'm Cheating on My Wife gave them for services rendered) to the 7-11. Being a Floozie allows them to park in the handicapped spot and hold up the line while they play the Floozie Card to get "special" discounts. All of the men in line hope she doesn't say Hello because their wives are getting a Slurpee and might hear the fondness in Floozie's voice.

Most are registered as Independents. Their "special friends" (wink, wink) all vote Republican.

Old 11-14-2012, 11:54 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,784,658 times
Quote:
They could also possibly collect alimony and child support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies