Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2014, 04:11 AM

6,205 posts, read 7,463,833 times

Advertisements

Sick or not, depends on the point of view.
But it is beyond doubt that this organization brings unimaginable misery and suffering to their population. They follow same pattern as other organizations before, without any gain for Palestinians. Sadly, nobody among their people is able to put an end to these actions.

Old 07-17-2014, 04:28 AM

1,069 posts, read 1,255,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
why don't people ever realize it is the same justification every single time. we brought civilization to this arid land and these savage people. from south Africa to Australia to the US. it's always the same with you people. the sense of superiority is so obvious.
Reading comprehension isn't a strong point; that's OK. Let me point out the operative word, VALUE. I'm talking about 70 years of investment in modern infrastructure and real estate. I neither MADE nor IMPLIED superiority. Simply, Israel put in the dough and effort to build the modern amenities that are there.

Meanwhile, Hamas destroys any evidence of progress or amenities that Palestinians invest in to play victim of the crushing Israeli oppression: Hamas' Tightening Grip on Power: Targeting Fun in the Gaza Strip - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Old 07-17-2014, 05:13 AM

4,437 posts, read 4,869,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Well why doesn't Egypt open the border to allow their follow Arab Muslims in?
Well why don't we just open the border with Mexico after all 99% of the people from Mexico and Latin America are Christian and many here claim America is a Christian country.

Why has the United States fought so many wars against Christian countries including two world wars.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:20 AM

4,437 posts, read 4,869,543 times
Photos from yesterday evening at the White House, I guess the Jews in the first photos are self hating jews some of you are always talking about.

The rest of my photos of this event can be seen at the link below.

DIE-IN at White House for Gaza 7/16/14 - PHOTObyTED

Old 07-17-2014, 05:31 AM

2,423 posts, read 2,094,200 times
Neturei Karta is a small fraction of orthodox who believe Israel should not be in existence until the messiah comes which is why the activally engage in pro Palestinian activities. To be clear they don't care about the Palestinian condition but it's an opportunity to promote the anti Zionist agenda. Besides the morally bankrupt leftist protesting alleged Israeli war crimes, they reflect the opinions of the " enlightened" community which is the continuing harvesting and cultivating Palestinian terrorism.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:39 AM

2,423 posts, read 2,094,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Insanity View Post
No, I don't want the 1967 boundaries back. I want 1948 back. Aka no Zionist state. One state for all - Palestinians and Jews - with the right of return for the Palestinians displaced respected as well.

And that is how this conflict will end.
You are simply asking for a 21st century final solution to the Zionist problem. Fortunately Israel is not required to withdrawal to such territories and certainly not the way you want it to end. But I appreciate you're honesty, considering you have admitted that the only solution to peace is no Jews in the middle east.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:43 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
You are simply asking for a 21st century final solution to the Zionist problem. Fortunately Israel is not required to withdrawal to such territories and certainly not the way you want it to end. But I appreciate you're honesty, considering you have admitted that the only solution to peace is no Jews in the middle east.
That has been the attitude of all the arabs since the evil jews were dumped there after WWII. One would think they would have figured it out by now but instead keep on. Hell maybe we should treat the illegal mehicans like folks want to treat the jews? I wonder how much howling we would see.........lol

Old 07-17-2014, 05:50 AM

43,682 posts, read 44,425,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
Well why don't we just open the border with Mexico after all 99% of the people from Mexico and Latin America are Christian and many here claim America is a Christian country.

Why has the United States fought so many wars against Christian countries including two world wars.
There is a difference here for a few reasons. Some of the Palestinian Arab families in Gaza have Egyptian roots. Also Egypt controlled Gaza between 1949-1967 which begs the question why Egypt didn't give them independence at that time. I am suggesting opening the Egyptian border for humanitarian reasons and for helping the people that were under their government's control not that long ago.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:52 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
There is a difference here for a few reasons. Some of the Palestinian Arab families in Gaza have Egyptian roots. Also Egypt controlled Gaza between 1949-1967 which begs the question why Egypt didn't give them independence at that time. I am suggesting opening the Egyptian border for humanitarian reasons and for helping the people that were under their government's control not that long ago.
Folks from Egypt have attacked Israel across the Sinaii here lately. **** is going down now and it won't get any better soon. Meanwhile our sec of state is running around crying about Iran. So it goes.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:54 AM

43,682 posts, read 44,425,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Looks like Israel's gunships do more damage than the Hamas rockets. Maybe they should have signed that cease fire when Israel agreed to it.
Today's humanitarian ceasefire was violated within 2 hours of its start. So the Hamas are not interested in a ceasefire. Also just before today's ceasefire started Hamas militants tried to enter Israel in order to kidnap Israelis to use as a bargaining chips.

Rockets hit Israel after 'humanitarian' lull begins - Israel News, Ynetnews
Gaza terror tunnel attack thwarted - Israel News, Ynetnews
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies