Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2012, 04:50 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
why can't we see and have access to his records?
Wow, it's been a full month since the election. Do you have any life other than starting garbage like this?

Old 12-05-2012, 04:51 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
Considering we know everything there is to know about Obama, moreso that we do Palin, yes.
WE KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT OBAMA.

Sounds good but where did you get all that information? From a book that he got an advance on before he even graduated from Harvard? I have to wonder who wrote that one because of when it was written. Also, I have to wonder how some publisher gave him a sizable advance when he was nothing but a former President of the Harvard Law Review. What did he ever write for the publication? Nothing that we know of. Maybe Bill needs to get busy and write something claimed to be from there.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:53 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,317,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
That is one long shadow you are operating under. You are right about him not having to release his BC and that makes me wonder why he did and that he had to release two of them for some reason. As far as I am concerned he made the whole thing worse by pushing those two certificates on us especially since so many things appear changed on the long form you people are satisfied with. I was willing to accept his story and then the BCs started showing up. No wonder birthers question the whole thing.
Oh, my God, conspiracy nitwit birthers hounded the president for years about his birth certificate and you have to wonder why he finally gave in and showed it? Simple answer: he had hoped that act would put an end to this whole nutty chapter in political stupidity.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Not in the context of a Presidential election...
Has Obama ever uttered those words to his competitors?

Old 12-05-2012, 04:55 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,583,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
Only for willfully ignorant morons.
I hope these morons keep it up. That's the only reason I feed the trolls. Their incredible nonsence is shrinking their support among sane conservatives. It leaves them no choice but to vote Democrat because they can't bring themselves to support idiots. Because I despise the GOP in it's present form I'm only too happy that they continue to make themselves the party of STUPID.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
35,14,NBC.

doesn't take long to memorize.

if proof is needed it would be satisfied by the state certified COLB ( that obama made available in june 2008 ). this is backed by the "full faith and credit" clause of the US constitution.

agreed. so why are you trying to side step the "full faith and credit" clause or remove a sitting president thru means other than impeachment?
Impeachment would be easy but removal would be impossible as long as Dirty Harry and boys control the Senate.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:56 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,341,515 times
Quote:
Has Romney ever uttered the words, I won? Obama has after both elections so I think calling him The Won is really very fair. Damn both of you will be busy having all those babies and I don't think he would care to do what you suggest because of his religious beliefs.

Every time I changed jobs while I was teaching they had to see my transcripts or get copies from the just left school. Yep, they wanted to see some real proof that I had those two degrees and what classes I had taken. Of course, much of that was to see that I was legal for certain classes and so forth but they still insisted on seeing proof.
I had to supply a transcript when I applied for my teaching certificate and when I applied for grad school, never for a teaching position. Most school districts accept their state's duly issued licenses as "proof" of qualifications. Sounds like they had doubts about the validity of your credentials....

Old 12-05-2012, 04:57 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,341,515 times
Quote:
I wonder if the enrollment records from Occidental College have been doctored as many times as the digital BC we have seen as the real thing online has. I guess we have no right to know what country he called his home at the time of that enrollment, but he should prove what it was since his citizenship has been questioned. Yes, I know that if you ain't a lefty you have no right to require anything like that.
Do you have any idea how bizarre your posts are??

Old 12-05-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Of course it does. The law applies for all persons under US jurisdiction. You can feel very strongly it should be different, the law doesn't care.

The Constitution doesn't open the door for fishing expeditions until the last conspiracy theorist feels that (s)he is fully satisfied. Neither Trump nor Arpaio nor Taitz nor whatever-the-latest-clown-is-called has any right to rummage through paperwork they have a hunch might uncover something, somewhere. Not theirs.

They can - and they have - go in front of a judge and argue that the merit of their case justifies issuing a subpoena. They have been laughed out of court every single time.
Sorry but that law can't be used to violate the Constitution. Laws passed by Congress just can't be used to change the Constitution. If they could we wouldn't need an amendment process.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:59 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
..... especially since so many things appear changed on the long form you people are satisfied with.
exactly what "things appear changed"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies