Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 08:30 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,950,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I think maybe you should go back and read the post I was answering. You wrote it but I guess you failed to read it.
Is this your technique when you can't answer or dispute a post? Since it's the only reply you've been giving me in these last few (questioning if I've read the posts, or challenging me to do something completely unrelated to my comment), I will assume you have no response.

And I did not write that post, btw:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I think we ALL know who the "basically illiterate and uneducated" ones are.
To which you replied "how does it feel," and I said "being educated? Pretty darned good, thanks!" Are we all caught up now?

Old 12-05-2012, 11:25 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Nope. I had to send official transcripts (full transcripts that stated things like my status as a student while attending) to my last three employers in addition to background checks and drug screenings. My current job and last job were government jobs. The one before that was in automotive engineering.

If I have to, he should have to.
I straight up don't believe you. Nobody I know has had to send "transcripts" (which are grades for each class you took and the number of units earned which you have to pay your school to send out...nothing you can do yourself and nothing about your STATUS..whatever that means) except when continuing their education. A diploma perhaps, certificates, etc. yes, but nobody cares, 30 years later, what grade you got in Freshman Comp.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:00 AM

688 posts, read 652,392 times
Anyone who thinks that Obama has somehow duped the entire country without a single whistleblower from the SAT's, college admissions, professors/grades, graduation audit, LSAT, law school admissions, law school professors/graders, law school graduation audit, and both graduating classes/alumni has listened to too much Trump.

*Edit: Either that, or they are unfamiliar with process of applying and graduating to/from college/professional school.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:07 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJD View Post
*Edit: Either that, or they are unfamiliar with process of applying and graduating to/from college/professional school.
^^This!

Old 12-06-2012, 09:52 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
Quote:
Lets give some thought to who reported all those things you talked about. Would that have been the group that dug so deeply into Sarah Palin's background for a couple of months and never did make much attempt at the same thing about Obama? Yep, they make sure that anything a GOP Congress critter does is well known but they just have never dug into Obama very thoroughly. I wonder why that is.
Um.

1) President Obama has been thoroughly vetted and investigated for years. What have you found that doesn't match what everyone already knew back in 08? Nothing.

2) Sarah was barely vetted. It is just that all her dirt was so glaringly obvious.

PS. Sarah went to 5 schools in 6 years and we don't know what grades she got or her enrollment info either. Conspiracy!

Old 12-06-2012, 10:41 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
Quote:
I am so outnumbered here that I think your answer is pretty obvious.
That is because this is an intervention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.