Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 09:17 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,849,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flem125 View Post
Just wondering...how has the Catholic Church blocked you from using your gifts and talents to bring condoms to Africa and provide sex education?
How do they control your travel? How do they control your ability to start and/or fund programs in Africa?
Seems odd but if you can help me understand I'll try to help any way I can.
The Catholics are bunch of hypocritical bigots.

they want to ban condoms, and ban abortions.

seems like you want it both ways

I say we should ban Catholics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2013, 09:20 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,564,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
The Catholics are bunch of hypocritical bigots.

they want to ban condoms, and ban abortions.

seems like you want it both ways

I say we should ban Catholics.
If a group of people don't use condoms or abortions they will never go away, in fact they will be the biggest group around. No?

Old 01-25-2013, 09:26 PM

err, no - because the Catholics believe that pre-marital sex is a sin.

Hence, they will be evolved out by nature.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:27 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,564,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
err, no - because the Catholics believe that pre-marital sex is a sin.

Hence, they will be evolved out by nature.
LOL, they will get married.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:38 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,185,360 times
Quote:
Adult illiteracy (that's the inability to read and comprehend) is such a shame.
Intelligence is measured by the ability to draw a logical conclusion and when I add 2 plus 2 I get 4...every single time. The Catholic Church has a myriad and long history of atrocious hypocritical behavor under its robes. This is just another shameful act to serve their own purposes. What do you get when you add 2 plus 2, btw?

Old 01-25-2013, 09:40 PM

some will get married for sure, but in the long term the numbers should go down.

of course in the old days, the numbers went up - people got married just so they could have sex.

this thus created a whole load of fake Catholics.

and the result: the moronic bigots have sowed their own fate.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:49 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,099,403 times
Quote:
Just wondering...how has the Catholic Church blocked you from using your gifts and talents to bring condoms to Africa and provide sex education?
How do they control your travel? How do they control your ability to start and/or fund programs in Africa?
Seems odd but if you can help me understand I'll try to help any way I can.
I will spell it out for you.

1. Catholics teach the people that using BC, condoms, is a sin.....and they will burn in hell if they use them.

2. Along come more enlightened people, healthcare providers, who have to try to undo what the Catholics have done.....try to convince the people that using BC, using condoms, is not a sin and they will not burn in hell if they use them.

Or vice versa.

Healthcare providers have told the people why they should use condoms, then the Catholics show up and tell them using condoms is a sin and they will burn in hell if they use them.

Catholics.....please keep your dogma to yourselves..... get out of the way....... and allow these healthcare providers to save lives and stop unnecessary suffering.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:08 AM

5,937 posts, read 4,716,268 times
When a business that bases it morals in the Catholic faith decides to hide behind law to save a few dollars instead of stand up for what they supposedly believe in, what that says is: "We believe in the virtues of our faith, except when inconvenient to us."

Old 01-26-2013, 05:31 PM

that's right.

biggest joke of a religion out there.

it should be abolished

Old 01-27-2013, 08:52 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,894,444 times
Default Fetus Isn't Human Life, Catholic Hospital Says

What is the Catholic church's stance on when life begins? According to a St. Thomas More Hospital in Cañon City, Colorado, a fetus does not count as human life, as long as it's convenient for them in a lawsuit.

Fetus Isn't Human Life, Catholic Hospital Says - YouTube

Quote:
A major Catholic health provider has successfully dismantled a wrongful death lawsuit brought against it by arguing — in defiance of its own long-held doctrine — that a dead fetus is not the same as a dead person.
Catholic Hospital Chain Kills Wrongful Death Lawsuit by Arguing that a Fetus is Not a Person

So much for that. But don't use birth control ladies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies