Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the idea of whites becoming a Minority in America?
I don't want it to have a negative affect on America 5 8.62%
As long as the core principals of America is believe in we might be ok. 9 15.52%
Do you think it can be stopped? 7 12.07%
I think it will result in a less free, less prosperous nation 9 15.52%
I think it will result in a failing state like South Africa 8 13.79%
I think It will end in conflict 8 13.79%
I think it will end the American Culture as we have know it 14 24.14%
Other, explain 10 17.24%
Skin color does not matter culture and ideology does. 23 39.66%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 10:37 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,459,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
So you are in favor of preferring immigration from European nations, then?
legal immigration from european nations is a hell of a lot better than atleast 12 million illegal immigrants from mexico and central america.

Old 08-01-2013, 11:39 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,848,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
So because it was OK in the past it is OK now? is it OK to target civilians in a time of war?

So anyone, any where, can come over at anytime? what if immigration of certain groups is harmful to this nation?

Should we allow Islamic Extremist to immigrated?

No our ability to keep them out is being limited by a political party that want to add them to the voting rolls, so they can control and use the massive underclass to keep getting elected, all the while promising to life said underclass out of poverty...which they never do...
If someone has qualified to immigrate (in a process that doesn't change between Presidential administrations), how do you think you have any input on that ability?...

Quote:
...and if a group of people want to secure our borders, they are called "Racist" "Nazi"or "Domestic Terrorist"(which does not make sense wanting a secure border to stem the flow of drugs,criminals, and terrorist and yet we are the Terrorist, liberal logic need I say more?)

Why should any human have to pick produces? Why not design and build machines to do it? it would cost far less to operate, they can not be injured or killed on the job, and you have no human employees which means you can not exploit them...
Can we secure the Canadian border too?...

Old 08-02-2013, 04:04 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
No we are not a Democracy, we Are a Constitutional Republic,

So if 50.000.1% vote to enslave the other 49.000.1% would that make it just? moral? or legal? all Democracy is is mob rule. that is why the founders were so against it.

I'm curious as to what alternate system you would put in place to placate the 50.000.1% and the other 49.000.1%,
Also i think enslaving is a poor choice of words to describe the winners of an election over the losers of an election.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:01 AM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
We are not living in the past, you are living in a fantesy land were all culture are equal, and that is just not soo..
Would you elaborate a little as to what you mean?

Old 08-02-2013, 07:11 AM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times
I do not favor immigration from European nations. What I favor is equality in our immigration numbers. In other words equal numbers from nations all over the world unless they are completely incompatible with our politics and way of life. We have gotten away from diversity and that is big mistake, IMO. We cannot retain our nation's identifying, mainstream culture and language while favoring one national or ethnic group. All this family based immigration needs to be curbed also. Immigration should be based on our needs as nation such as job skills and education. However, Americans should be gainfully employed first. Immigration should be based on our population growth also and our ability to provide natural and social resources for them. All of the above are just common sense immigration policies.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:13 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
This is all too funny. When you read articles about the demise of Detroit by liberal writers they invariably cite "white flight". Yet America becoming majority minority is a good thing and everything should go on as before. Liberal logic is very confusing maybe a liberal can decipher it for me?

Old 08-02-2013, 07:57 AM

215 posts, read 182,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
Forced diversity could also be called genocide.
It's odd that historically white countries, and only white countries, are forced into the "virtues" of diversity.
I never see diversity in African or Asian countries, yet no one is wringing their hands over that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
A nightmare...........think Zimbabwe, Detroitbabwe or Brazil.
Or South side Chicongo....errr, I mean Chicago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies