Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 09:50 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
So if she puffed him and puffed you, technically your peters touched.

I didn't ever have anything but touchy feely, with her. I was in 7th grade... Back in the 70's, when there were still some morals.

No, 40 years later I was amazed to see he switched teams and to find out this child was not a kid born from a serious relationship. It was an arrangement, to make something happen. So they could both say they had a child, that they would never have otherwise.
This kid is a mess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2013, 10:16 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,300,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I've told this story before.

On evening while tailgating in a full Philadelphia Phillies parking lot before a game, a lesbian couple walked through full out dressed in pro-gay apparel. Following behind were their sons.....with rainbow backpacks with lesbian gay symbols on them. The boys were about 10-12 years old and were very, very embarrassed looking.

Not a healthy lifestyle for those boys. I felt terribly sorry for them.
Ahh, that must of been on gay nite at the Phils, and yes I could imagine some of the fan reaction.. But then again I'll bet that most fans did not know a member of the 08 WS Champs had a player that use to frequent a local gay bar in the city, and also that Doc Halladay left the Morman faith because of their anti-gay views.

Old 02-09-2013, 10:33 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,105,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post

This guy was raised by two moms, and look where he ended up!
2 lesbian, Muslim mothers.

Old 02-09-2013, 11:15 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,076,068 times
I would say that single parent households and heterosexual broken families where mom and dad had no idea how to raise a child, selfishly followed their own pursuits, cheated on each other, argued constantly,..... are much more of an indication of why kids are so messed up these days

Remember that more than 50% of marriages (heterosexual) end in divorce. Would much rather see a same sex couple that knows what they want raise a kid than heterosexuals who don't know what they want

Old 02-09-2013, 11:47 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,340,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
The decadence of liberalism on society. My heart goes out to the poor children whose lives will be ruined by the evil ideology of liberalism.

Judge Allows 3 Names on Birth Certificate | ABC News - Yahoo!
My heart goes out to the poor children whose lives will be ruined by blatant ignorance and arrogant, self-righteous judgmentalism.

Old 02-09-2013, 11:52 AM

1,396 posts, read 2,042,309 times
One screwed up kid for life. He/she doesn't stand a chance.

If 5 fries are missing, you can't make a Happy Meal.

Old 02-09-2013, 11:54 AM

1,396 posts, read 2,042,309 times
Let's say it's a boy...I'd love to see what happens when he brings his first girlfriend home (IF HE'S STRAIGHT).....

Last edited by CaseyB; 02-09-2013 at 06:00 PM.. Reason: language

Old 02-09-2013, 12:12 PM

1,026 posts, read 1,193,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I didn't ever have anything but touchy feely, with her. I was in 7th grade... Back in the 70's, when there were still some morals.

No, 40 years later I was amazed to see he switched teams and to find out this child was not a kid born from a serious relationship. It was an arrangement, to make something happen. So they could both say they had a child, that they would never have otherwise.
This kid is a mess.
And I know 2 teens who are drug users, sexually promiscuous, and in and out of juvenille hall. They were raised by 2 Catholic heterosexual parents. The one teen girl I know that is the product of a two mother home is at the top of her class, and one of the sweetest, kindest young people I have every had the honor of knowing.

Sometimes kids are just messed up.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:15 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
The decadence of liberalism on society. My heart goes out to the poor children whose lives will be ruined by the evil ideology of liberalism.

Judge Allows 3 Names on Birth Certificate | ABC News - Yahoo!
Anyone who knows biology 101 knows that one of those three "parents" is nothing of the kind. It would be sort of like Catholic parents putting one or both of the godparents on the child's birth certificate.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:23 PM

7,149 posts, read 4,743,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
So 3 names on a birth certificate dooms the child to a life of evil?

That's not what the person said. "Life of evil?" Where did you see those words?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies